Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hikaru

By the time Hikaru had reached where the people had been, they had vanished. Confused and a little scared, she went back to check on Ryuu and discovered that he to had disappeared. Sighing with frustration, she looked at the wristwatch. It read 6:00 a.m. Her jaw dropped as she Chracter Transformed with Sora so she could fly home as quick as possible.

Hoshi had lead Ni home, where they waited for Hikaru. It was about 6:15 when she showed up, and Hoshi flew to her, pushing her from behind her head (after ending the Character transformation) and shoved her into the bathroom to wash up.

After rushing through everything and running as fast as she possibly could to get to school, Hikaru finally plopped down in her one of her advanced classes. She knew it was going to be a long day on so little sleep. 'I wonder if Ryuu is alright...Wait..why have I been worrying so much about him? I just met him yesterday...or maybe I already have met him...He does remind me of him so it would make sense to be feeling this way...Is there a chance that he could be...?' Hikaru's mind was all over the place when the bell rang and signaled class to start. She even began to blush at the memory of the guy the guy who she still felt love for.

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Zuki
Zuk got up again.She got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.Suuki and Yuuki got out of their eggs and tagged along with Zuki.''I'm making some eggs and pancakes,want some'',Zuuki asked them.''Mmm,sure'',Suuki and Yuuki agreed.Zuki got the stuff and then started cooking.''Oh yeah remember to go to school early Zuki,Yuuki said.''Yeah,Yeah,I don't wanna go though...''Zuki said.
[R][ e ][N]

Ren boredly watched as Ru, Mu, and Nana began to wolf down all of the waffles. She stuck a fork of waffle bits in her mouth every now and then, but not a whole lot. Ah, Wednesday. The middle of the week. At least there wasn't too much of the school week left. Ren yawned, and went to put her dishes in the sink. "Wen!" Nana called with a mouthful of waffle. "Oh et weady fo smool!" Was what it sounded like.
ステルンニカ
User Image

"Get up Anna you're or you're going to be late for school." Kuu whispered in Anna's ear, trying to wake her up in the sweetest and, cutest manner possible. "Let me try!" Miku roared to Kuu a devilish smile appearing on the little chara's face. Kuu was rather worried about with Miku was planning but Anna needed to be woken. "WAKE UP!!!”’the little chara's voice now booming in Anna's ears.
Anna almost immediately shot up, her hair a mess but her eyes wide open now. She was getting embarrassed, she hated acting lazy in front of her chara's and then Kuu would always scold her and, just as she was about to do just that, Miku stepped in putting her little arm in front of Kuu and chuckled," You sure are lucky I’m here or you might get stuck sleeping in for half the day cause of this one." She said woefully pointing at Kuu. Anna laughed quietly at the two bickering and hopped out from under the thin blankets and off the couch. As she got up her chara, Kuu, reminded her, "Anna! Hurry and get dressed!" Of course Anna would hurry she didn't want to be late to her classes but clueless Anna had forgotten that she was to meet Kyou. Kuu was slightly mad at Anna for being so forgetful and she said, "GAH...Kyou...remember?" Anna's face went from confused to surprised and hurried, very fast when she heard what Kuu had just explained to her. She blushed at her flooshness and hid her face from charas. "R-Right." She said and grabbed her uniform, 'I sure am glad I could get the blood out for today's school.' She thought. She then proceeded to slide off her pajamas and put the freshly cleaned uniform on. Anna then pulls on her skates and slid out the door careful not to wake her mother, her chara’s fallowing behind her. 'Kyou...Kyou...Kyou...." she whispered to herself with each stride she took, "Kyo-" just as she turned a corner to go to school crshhhhhhh~ Anna slammed into a boy riding a skateboard sending her falling back on her butt. "Aa! I-I’m so sorry!" She said bowing her head. "I...I...I'm sorry" she whispered to a boy the boy one more time. She raised her head and saw the boy along with his chara.

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Kurt/Chaos

"ah jeez" was all he said at first and then looked up at the girl he just ran into and listend to her apologies "hahaha its fine im the one that should be sorry when i get on my board for to long i kinda forget the rest of the world" he stood and offerd the girl his hand now noticeing her chara's wait more than one thats a first he thought and then intoduced him self and chaos "im Kurtis but call me Kurt and this little bugger is Chaos"he said "Kurt your an a** you know that im not a bugger"

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Zuki
Zuki ate her pancakes and eggs and then grabbed her small grey bookbag.''Come on you two,we have to go to school.''Okie Dokie Zuki'',Yuuki said.Zuki went out of her house and started walkin to school.''So where are we supposed to go Zuki'',Suuki said.''I dunno,just try to sense them or somethin.''

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Marmalade .Akuma

May I say more...

Marmalade squinted her eyes as rays of lights had burst through her open window ,she slowly opened her eyes to see both her Charas floating over her head. " Your going to be late!!" Mimi squealed, gripping her small hands on a few strands of her blonde hair she continued with pulling at it.And Momo just floated there having the same expression as Marmalade.Marmalade yawned and pulled her covers over her head after she had pushed her chara away " five more minutes...." she moaned, but just when Marmalade had done so her father came bursting in " Marmalade your going to be late." he said, sighing " And if your late again your teacher said he might have to excuse you from the class."he continued trying to give her a stern look of a concerned parent.But the thing was its almost impossible for Marmalade to take him serious when he gave that look.It just wasn't natural for him.....Marmalade sat up letting the covers fall off her face her hair was a mess and she had dry drool just on the side of her face." Good morning Pa." she said, with a expression that you obviously knew she was irritated.Marmalade soon smiled and right after her daughter smiled Marmalade's Dad couldn't not just smile as well." I'll see you downstairs." and with that last comment he left the room and Marmalade had no other chose but to get up.Sadly.
After she got ready in her usual routine Marmalade ,Momo ,and Mimi made there way down stairs to the [half] family cafe." hey! I'm leaving so get to work!" she said, in a joke manner.A slight laugh was heard from the kitchen and with that Marmalade was off.Since her bike was currently broken because 'somebody' fell asleep on a paper root and crashed into a tree.She would have no other choice but to walk.As Momo and Mimi sat on Marmalade shoulders Marmalade talked about how school could get any worse and why come we have to go to school early.Momo stayed quiet and to herself like usual and Mimi just sighed and listened to Marmalade complain.Yawning Marmalade rubbed her eyes as they walked and tried her best not to think about sleeping.
Navid woke up on the ground,bleeding."Darn Navid,that women messed you up!"A familier voice said."M-m-match?How did i....when did i..."Navid struggled to get up.Match looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone around the school zone."I don't actually remeber Navid.After she knocked you out cold....."Match paused.He looked at Navid and noticed he was in great pain."D-d-don't worry Navid i'm sure i'll get help!"Match shouted and flew away."ANYONE,SOMEBODY HEEEELP!!"Match shouted floating through every nook and cranny around every town.Match gave up,he floated down on a doorstep and weighed his head down."Why did you have to do something that stupid Navid?"Ambros said to himself.Match told both the other charas what happend,but Verde didn't listen."Verde should've HELPED us for once"Ambros thought.(dun,dun,DUN!!)
[R][ e ][N]

As soon as she had finished tying her shoes, Ren was out the door. "Bye-Bye~!" Called Nana. Who knew what she was up to. Ren stared at the sky as she walked down to Clover. Mu was blabbering about something all the way there while Ru just watched. Perhaps she was amused. "But, anyway." Mu suddenly looked at Ren. "Your kind of quiet today."
.:.Kyou*/*Aichi.:.
“Kyo-kun”

User Image
Kyou couldn't really control his facial expressions due to being so tired so he accidentally glared at the girls in Rebecca's classroom that squealed as she walked over to him and he only nodded when she told him 'thank you' for all his hard work last night. He had been the one that had released her father from the spell that he was under because of Nana and he hugged her back when she hugged him just smiling slightly when she kissed his cheek; Arashi would have been jealous if he had seen that. He nodded when she asked him if he remember Chisato and smiled pretty brightly at the news she had given him happy for one of his old friends. He nodded slowly at her next question answering 'yes' to it and he touched her cheek when she gave a sad smile obviously sad for several reason Ryuu being one of them. He allowed her to lead him out of her classroom into an empty room and he blinked a couple of times when she hugged onto to him right after shutting the door as she asked him to let her just stay like that until the bell rang.

"Shush." Kyou said gently trying to calm her as she seemed upset as he wrapped his arms around her. "Don't you dare start crying, Imooto-chan."He continued almost like he was threatening though he wasn't pulling her in closer so he could comfort her the best he could because he was sure two other people would probably be able to do a better job than him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Marmalade .Akuma

May I say more...

Marmalade was staring down at the ground she was kinda in a gaze as she walked " so tired....." she moaned quietly ,but suddenly just when she was going to close her eyes and fall to the hard ground she heard a voice in the distance.Momo and Marmalade poked their heads from the concrete and she stopped in her step.Mimi was looking around them and floated to the front of Marmalade " did you hear that? It sounded something like help right?!?" she said, making a distressed expression.Marmalade nodded with Momo in agreement with Mimi and both closed their eyes to listen closely.That lazy mut instinct was kicking in ,but this time it wasn't very lazy." Somebody needs help." Momo said, and both of them opened their eyes.Nodding Marmalade turned around and followed the sound of the voice.Grinning slightly she was hoping for some excitement and for what ever reason both Mimi and Momo made the same =___= expression as she did grin.Stopping in her step once more she cupped her hands around her mouth and began to scream a response " Hello! Who needs help!" she called out.The sun rose higher and Marmalade knew she was going to be late for class either way.

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Rebecca looks up at Kyou and smiles weakly, saying "You know me....i will start crying...im sorry...im sorry that i moved...i just hope that you dont hate me for that...i just couldn't stay in that house any longer...and im sure Ryuu hates me too" she then starts to cry and says "I-Im sorry im dumping this on you...im sorry im crying in front of you...i know you're very tired and don't have enough strength and im putting more things on your list by doing this but please...let me cry...just a little bit longer...just please let me have this moment they we are together stay, even if its only i minute, only a second...please let me stay like this" Her charas then start to cry a bit and they go and hug onto Kyou and Rebecca.
"My friend,Navid!Well he's not actually my friend but you get the point!"Match explained to Marmalade."But anyways,do you have a cellphone or something?He's bleeding on the ground and it's really terrible!!"Match gasped for air after saying that really fast and fainted.
(gotta go to bed,night)

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Marmalade .Akuma

May I say more...

Marmalade didn't even have time to blink with this bundle of sparks and as soon as he fainted she began to flip out " Wait what! what! " she repeated over and over again Mimi having the same reaction.Momo floated in front of of Marmalade and flew down to the fainted Match.Sighing she turned her head back up to Marmalade and had her usual straight expression " Marmalade." Momo said up to Marmalade , Marmalade and Mimi stopped in their chibi freak out moment and looked down to Match." Okay. I'm alright " she added, bending over and picking up Match in her hand.Then looking for the nearest pay phone she would remember to remind her father why having a cellphone at her age was important.Running in direction she was told to go all four of them headed for this kid. Marmalade had a calm expression and when she found Navid bleeding on the ground she bent over and tilted her head " Hey! kid you alright!" she slightly screamed, soon realizing that was a stupid question to ask.After thinking a few seconds she knew she had to get this kid help.So her answer....After she put all four charas in her school bag she picked up the boy called Navid into her arms.luckily he wasn't to heavy and the nearest hospital was just a few block away.Running at a steady pace she made her ways through a few of her short cuts through alley's and such and was finally a blcok away from the hospital.She smiled knowing the kid would be alright.
ステルンニカ
User Image

Anna extended her hand and aloud herself to be pulled up by his strong masculine arm. "S-so then you l-l-like s-skateboarding a lot then?" she asked him. "K-Kurt...and Chaos" she said repeating the two's name to herself as if seeing how they tasted in her sweet pure mouth. "I'm Anna a-and…Uh t-this is M-Miku and, Kuu." She said as she pointed to the two then whipping the extra dirt from the fall blushing all the while. As Anna did this the two chara's hovered over to Chaos "Yo!" Miku said her cat ear perking up at the new friend. Kuu elbowed Miku in the arm "Tch be more polite. I am Kuu and this sad excuse for a guardian chara is..." Kuu poses and scoffs at Miku's name, "Miku." After hearing how Kuu described and said her name...well Miku was pissed. "Gah! Please pay no attention to her Chaos!" Said Miku and she quickly shoved Kuu out the way. Anna smiled and laughed a bit at the chara's and then quickly hid her face from Kurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff