Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well? Creative and Original or Teen garbage?

You're just a hater! 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 6 ]
twilight is awesome and you should be ashamed! 0.057471264367816 5.7% [ 5 ]
Bullsh*t 0.52873563218391 52.9% [ 46 ]
OMG..really... 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

The title says it all, so tell me. What do you think?
It's just a stupid book. If you hate it so much, don't read it. Don't talk about it.

To answer the question:

It's original and creative teen garbage.
Stephanie Meyer has potential to write a great book.

Too bad her Mormonism and 100% devotion to her fans ruined all her potential.

Gawker

I enjoyed it, but it fails.
crying i think it kinda sucked for a vampire movie there wasnt alot of killing
If you want to sparkle, you don't have to let your vampiric controlling boyfriend bite you. All you have to do is roll around on the floor of the arts and crafts aisle at Walmart. : )
Paprikacha
If you want to sparkle, you don't have to let your vampiric controlling boyfriend bite you. All you have to do is roll around on the floor of the arts and crafts aisle at Walmart. : )

haha, totally.
Pyun. I did not enjoy reading it. I think Stephanie Meyer used too many obviously-from-a-thesaurus words.
rigamortous

I write about nice vampires and there's tons of killing in my story. How do you screw that up?
The Phoenix Rises Again
rigamortous

I write about nice vampires and there's tons of killing in my story. How do you screw that up?

When I read this book I honestly went..REALLY?

when my father and I went to see the movie and the sparkly scene came up, we both were like are you f*cking serious? He's scared because he sparkles like a purse?
i dunno. everyone seems to be calling them garbage, but obviously meyer has some knack for writing. she understands the teenage female psyche well enough to capitilize hugely on it, so why shouldnt she get props for that?

as far as the actual plot goes... ive read worse.

Gawker

manduh477
i dunno. everyone seems to be calling them garbage, but obviously meyer has some knack for writing. she understands the teenage female psyche well enough to capitilize hugely on it, so why shouldnt she get props for that?

Explain.
I have to admit, i do give her some props. It did become a bestseller and movie.
So while we hate, she says " Whose making the money bitches? Not you!!"

Gawker

XxSilverxxMistressxxFoxXx
I have to admit, i do give her some props. It did become a bestseller and movie.
So while we hate, she says " Whose making the money bitches? Not you!!"

I doubt Stephenie says "b***h."
manduh477

I am perfectly capable of functioning perfectly normally without my boyfriend. I don't need to induce halucinations to feel good about myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff