Blue 0.12509279881218 12.5% [ 337 ]
Pink 0.079806978470676 8.0% [ 215 ]
Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

@ Caramel Frappuccino: Wow, I think they look awesome on you. They look real natural under normal lighting. Yeh, they definitely don't enlarge your eyes that much. That's probably because your irises are already pretty large. My irises are small so if I wore them, compared to you they'll enlarge. XD Either way, nice review. I agree...some brands make my eyes water whenever I take them off. Pisses me off.

@ akioni jae: Don't be too carefree to your future kids. My cousin's parents were never strict to him and he's totally out of control now. He has no manners...and it seriously pisses me off. His self control is null. Remember, no matter how strict your mom is, she still cares about you.
hello everyone ~
does anyone have any reviews for the Sweety series?
(sorry, the brand slips my mind right now...)

they look adorable, but i want to know what kind of enlargement they give.

thankyou again ~ <3
@ Makaiash (can i call you makky? lol) -

Thannnnks man. smile Do you use the pinch method for taking them out?
If so, I need a tutorial on that, I just take my finger and slide them way to the bottom of my eye untill the pop out. And as for putting them in, well...I try different things eac time. xD
@ Caramel Frappuccino:

Sorry for the long message. Hahaha. (Call me Makky? I don't mind...XD)

Yes, I use the pinch method. Not sure how to help though...even on my first time I didn't find it that hard compared to putting them on. But for some reason many people find taking them off harder. Maybe I'm just weird? What I do is I just look directly at the mirror (not my finger coming) and watch where I should pinch. I use my thumb to slide it to the right and with my index finger, I just use it to pick it up real lightly. Sometimes you won't get it on your first try...it just takes patience and practice. There really isn't much else to say. XD rofl . One of my friends told me I can try heating some water and saline solution..and dip my eyes in there..and they'll just come right off. I never tried that method since I find it a hassle. Pinching is a lot faster. Make sure you cut your fingernails...or you might scratch the lens.

I found putting them on my first try was pretty hard...now it's easy. Overall I can only recommend you to just practice taking them on and off. Kind of stupid but...all I can say is, don't be afraid and also...do it fast. I used to edge toward my eyes and I end up with blinking like mad. So yeh...fast is good. Lmaoo.

I agree with you on the putting on. I used to not know how to put them on so I would drop them on my eye and then tilt my head up until it popped in. XD That actually works but on the long run that's not a good method. For me I usually tilt my head slightly upward, look towards the mirror, hold my lids in place, slip the bottom part of the circle lens to my lower eyelid so it'll be held in place, (for me I don't find looking to the side or down a good method but some people think it's better), slide the lens to the right until the lens slides off from my finger, and finally blink a few times until it moves back to my irises.
Sorry if this is really irrelevant, but can someone elaborate on how to use prepaid cards for paypal? ;-;
jooniek
Sorry if this is really irrelevant, but can someone elaborate on how to use prepaid cards for paypal? ;-;
    I was told just the other night that sometimes they are accepted and sometimes they are not.
    If you have a paypal account hover over Profile and click add/edit Credit Card. Click Add a card and fill out the stuff.
    Once you've filled it all out click add card and hope it accepts it.
Caramel Frappuccino the nudies look great on you! it gives you an icy intense look! it suits your overall look very well!

makaiash they look vibrant and nice on you! haha i also feel like trying out 14.5mm lenses just for fun. actually to think of it i do have 14.5mm circle lenses in the past (some unknown brand), they enlarged something like nudies though.

Noxin you are part chinese??? im pure chinese ^^ hi five! haha. it's kind of boring being totally pure though! hahaha.
my Wonder Eye violets arrived today.
(excuse the rushed pictures, i'll take some more another day. when i'm not sick. >o<; )

overcast light.
plus flash.
indoor light.

i'm being very harsh on these lenses, as i've beenwaiting for them for a long time and was expeting quite a lot from them.

colour/design: 3/1o.
they get three points for the lovely dark ring that's extremely natural looking.
but the colour itself looks much more fake on blue eyes than it does on brown, and that's exactly what i wasn't looking for. u.u

enlargement: 6/1o.
they're big, but not as big as i was expecting, given some of the pictures i've seen of the Wonder Eyes.
they don't seem much bigger than my Nudys at all. ):

comfort: 5/1o.
they're okay, but i can definitely tell they're in my eyes, unlike my Nudys and Pop. Cs.
they're just a little irritating.

add my pictures to the PB: sure. why not?

overall, i'm not happy with these.
i was hoping they'd be a gorgeous and natural looking violet, and they're...well, not.
not on blue eyes at least.
i don't expect to be wearing them a whole lot.

emo
I just received another pair of circle lenses yesterday. They're EOS Violet V-208s. I'll review them tomorrow. My friend is coming over to drop off another pair that I sent to his house a pair of Geo Violet wings but I don't plan to open those till next year so...no review for those. DX

@ yujun88: Hey! I remember you! It's cocainerror from Soompi. Not sure you remember. Thank you...I don't think I'll wear them often though. Yes, you can try them just for fun I guess? XD Any brand in mind? Your eyes seem bigger than mine. Probably will suit you more than it'll ever suit me. I don't think I will order 14.5mms ever again. I honestly...scared myself in the mirror.

I'm full chinese too! I agree...it is kind of boring yet, there's a sense of pride at the same time.

@ miss eeveeTM: I have to agree with you. They look real solid and fake. Still awesome but...you want natural so it definitely doesn't come out as that.

I really like your surface piercing. Sad that those don't last though. Take care of em. :3 I wish I can get more but...when I see my family, I might be dead meat.
maka; it's not a surface.
they're microdermals.
i had three, but one rejected - you can see the tiny dot where it's still healing.
but the others are fine and have been in for over a year now, so they shouldn't reject. (:

and thanks for your opinion.
i wish i wasn't such a terrible impulse buyer.
T~T
@ miss eeveeTM:

Ah, sorry for the mistake. My bad! Yeh, I noticed the pink mark there.

For my brow piercing, I heard even after the healing period...it can reject even after 4 years. But my brow sticks out slightly so they said the chance of it rejecting is less than other people who have a flat brow.

Though, I read up microdermals are permanent on the most part aside from the chances of them rejecting. They're awesome and suit you nicely. You're even tempting me to get some. Aha.

No worries...I also have the same problem. I buy things and end up regretting it. Feel you on that.
haha, all good.
i got them to look like an anti-eyebrow piercing so in a way it's a huge compliment that they can be mistaken for one.

microdermals can still reject after the first year but it's hugely unlikely.
unlike surface piercings which are in no way permanent, once dermals have anchored they're pretty well set as long as you look after them. (:
but i really wouldn't recommend getting them in your face. it feels like your cheek is being ripped off. T^T
and thanks. n.n

bleh.
i've ordered waaayy too many things lately.
worst thing with contacts is that you can't re-sell.
@ miss eeveeTM: 3nodding Omg yeh. I mistaken your microdermals as the anti brow. Yep, I read up they are on the permanent side which is good.

Dang, how many lenses do you have now?

Yeh...I just received a pair, tried them on...didn't like them. I can't throw them out either. Can't resell cuz they're out of the bottle. Bummer.
i have my Geo Nudys, Pop. C Dark Violets and the Wonder Eyes.
T~T
For those of you trying to learn how to take your lenses out, I found these cool videos. I haven't tried them myself, but at least it's worth it since you don't even have to touch your eyeball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtX380GB9U

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxQRCjtqO9A

I think this is also something that should be added to the thread, some techniques and ideas on how we put on / remove lenses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff