Blue 0.12509279881218 12.5% [ 337 ]
Pink 0.079806978470676 8.0% [ 215 ]
Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Well, generally for me, USPS is pretty good.
But even if you don't get them by monday, you should still wait. If monday is not between x-x amount of days they said it would take to ship, then I would contact the person you bought them from.

I haven't ordered them myself, but at the same time, USPS should be fairly quick if they are shipping within the US now.

Keep tracking them though. If it changes to say they were delivered, and you didn't really get them, then I would really be contacting the seller.

If they fit in your mailbox, I think they would put them in there, if not, it would be around your front door.
Caramel Frappuccino
@Lyriks
They are shipping from USPS, and I heard they have a rep. for being notiriously slow. I checked the mail yesterday, and no lenses!
Do they ship to your front door, or thru your mailbox?
If I dont get them by Monday, what should I do?
User Image
User Image
User Image

I just got these. They're 14.5mm G&G/GnG BT02 Aqua lenses. I regret buying the 14.5mm. I thought the seller sold them in 14mm but she said they're 14.5mm. I thought to myself, "Can't be that bad." I was wrong. They pretty much covered my whole eye. I'm not even sure I want to wear them out but as long as I don't look at things too intently, I guess it'd be fine. Lawwwwl.

Comfort: 9.5/10 Very very VERY comfortable for lenses that huge and for small eyes like mine. They're more comfortable than my Beaucons Jewels even though they're bigger. XD

Style: 7/10 Not impressed. Don't get me wrong...They're cool but I find them too dark and I'm not too fond of the black ring around the lenses. I guess I'm looking for a more brighter blue. Say what?? Yes, I want a brighter blue. Which is why my friend is helping me order the EOS adult blues and they should be coming in about a months time.

Enlargment: 10/10 I am not looking for enlargement but I just wanted to see where my eyes stand on 14.5 lenses. Apparently they stand out too much. I'll remember to buy 14mm starting now. HHAHA. -sighs-

I recommend them though since they do come in 14mm. They're vibrant, comfortable, not bad in style if you want a toned down dark blue lens.

I still have not received my Geo Violet Honey Wings since I sent them to my friend's house and he still has it in his hands.

Feel free to put this into photobucket.
User Image

Nudy Golden Blue - CH-932
I got them today!
Will do a review later on tonight, or tomorrow!
biggrin
i hate to keep randomly popping in and out but i feel i cant contribute much since i don't have lenses.

but if i wear them for like...4-6hrs, would the lenses damage my eyes?
my mom is saying if i get them i can only wear for 4hrs.
Hmm I think Geo Adult Greens are a nicer color of blue, even though they aren't blue.
I had made a list of green lenses I want, but I don't know whats cheapest?

Dueba Barbie Green
Dolley Eye Green
Geo 2-tone green
Neo 230 2-Tone Green

Though, my wallet is quite restricted, so I want to find them inexpensive. D:

Can anyone explain to me how the batch orders work, in case they may sell cheaper?
I've read that you can wear them from 6-8 hours.
akioni jae
i hate to keep randomly popping in and out but i feel i cant contribute much since i don't have lenses.

ok, i thinking of circle lenes but my eye shape is weird.
lol...i have sucky blasian eyes.
akioni jae

They only start damaging if you start abusing the lenses. Say you wear them to sleep, obviously that'll damage. If you wear them for more than 6-8 hours every single day...and you also decide to sleep real late every night, then obviously that'll also contribute to damaging your eyes.

Also it depends how thick the lenses are. Certain brands are thicker than the others so that would mean certain ones you can wear longer than the other depending how comfortable you feel they are. I'm pretty sure you can feel when you should take them off but it's best to stick to 6-8 hours. 4 hours can be recommended but don't be afraid to wear them slightly longer. They won't hurt your eyes unless you wear them for 24 hours straight. XD Just be sure your eyes are refreshed before you put them on since putting on circle lenses on to tired eyes don't feel very good.
Girl I'm sure the lenses would only enhance them.
You have beautiful eyes.

4laugh
akioni jae
Lyriks
Girl I'm sure the lenses would only enhance them.
You have beautiful eyes.

4laugh
akioni jae

He's actually a guy. Just wanted to point that out. XD

I agree...I think you have some awesome pair of eyes as well. Won't hurt to try them out?
My badddd. XP

I think you'd still look pretty with lenses!
makaiash
akioni jae

They only start damaging if you start abusing the lenses. Say you wear them to sleep, obviously that'll damage. If you wear them for more than 6-8 hours every single day...and you also decide to sleep real late every night, then obviously that'll also contribute to damaging your eyes.

Also it depends how thick the lenses are. Certain brands are thicker than the others so that would mean certain ones you can wear longer than the other depending how comfortable you feel they are. I'm pretty sure you can feel when you should take them off but it's best to stick to 6-8 hours. 4 hours can be recommended but don't be afraid to wear them slightly longer. They won't hurt your eyes unless you wear them for 24 hours straight. XD Just be sure your eyes are refreshed before you put them on since putting on circle lenses on to tired eyes don't feel very good.

sso which do you recommend? thin ones? i don't know any difference with brand. i just know i want grey color. thank you for compliment too.

Lyriks - thanks, i'm a guy lol.
i don't know to me they don't look normal, like i guess adnomormal.

(sorry i got grounded so instead of using the vacuum cleaner my mom made me sweep out my room which is hard to do on carpet to how she likes. sweatdrop that's why it took so long to reply)
akioni jae
makaiash
akioni jae

sso which do you recommend? thin ones? i don't know any difference with brand. i just know i want grey color. thank you for compliment too.

i don't know wto me they don't look normal, like i guess adnomormal.

(sorry i got grounded so instead of using the vacuum cleaner my mom made me sweep out my room which is hard to do on carpet to how she likes. sweatdrop )

;D I recommend the G&G/GnG brand. Most people think they're comfortable and I have to agree with them. You should try their BT02 series. They're REAL comfortable. I forgot I had them on. XD You can also try the Neo series. Neo's are thinner so they allow more oxygen to flow freely to your eyes. But because they're a generally new brand, they are more expensive.

You can also try Beaucons if you want some noticeable colors. Though comfort wise they are not as good as the other two I mentioned but still good. Your eyes are not the same as mine so I can't predict 100% how they'll feel on you.

Geo's are the most popular but I don't really recommend them comfort wise. Though the Geo honey wings are the most comfortable out of all their other styles. They're cheaper for a reason. Also, watch out for fake Geos.
makaiash
akioni jae
makaiash
akioni jae

(sorry i got grounded so instead of using the vacuum cleaner my mom made me sweep out my room which is hard to do on carpet to how she likes. sweatdrop )

;D I recommend the G&G/GnG brand. Most people think they're comfortable and I have to agree with them. You should try their BT02 series. They're REAL comfortable. I forgot I had them on. XD You can also try the Neo series. Neo's are thinner so they allow more oxygen to flow freely to your eyes. But because they're a generally new brand, they are more expensive.

You can also try Beaucons if you want some noticeable colors. Though comfort wise they are not as good as the other two I mentioned but still good. Your eyes are not the same as mine so I can't predict 100% how they'll feel on you.

Geo's are the most popular but I don't really recommend them comfort wise. Though the Geo honey wings are the most comfortable out of all their other styles. They're cheaper for a reason. Also, watch out for fake Geos.

how can you tell if they are fake? i found a site called secret eyes, is that an ok site?
akioni jae
makaiash
akioni jae
makaiash
akioni jae

how can you tell if they are fake? i found a site called secret eyes, is that an ok site?

Try ordering from sites such as honeycolor and pinkyparadise. They're reliable since I ordered from them and so have other Gaians. Go back to the very first page of this topic and scroll down until you find sites that sell circle lenses. You can have fun picking.

I have not ordered from SecretEyes yet but it seems a lot of other Gaia members have posted them as reliable. Hope I helped. They're all priced around the same.

Honeycolor have Neos. PinkyParadise and SecretEyes sell G&G's and many others. PinkyParadise is cheaper on some brands so you can compare prices before buying.

Sorry about you being grounded. >__> Using a broom to sweep carpet??? That's crazy. Lmao. I think that's actually makes the carpet even more dirty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff