Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi and thanks for taking ur time to reply if u can.Anyway lets get straight to it. Ive been playin booty grab and i get money but it takes a while. Then i met some1 in rally HellsHurricane something like dat. He told me get marketplace skills to get money and i NEED to kno how to get dat skills PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO GET MONEY QUICKER. He said he gets about 250k? a week so please HELP ME!!
That user is most likely referring to the practice of vending, which requires more time and persistence then booty grabbing (currently still the easiest and quickest way to earn gold, IMO). Here are some guides to get you started:

How to make your first 100k without begging or bumping
500g + 48 days = 1mil
Best items for making gold

Good luck.
honestyl i have found that if you go to the right booty grab threads in the forums for watermeats or mermaids you can make 20 or 30 thousand in an hour, thats what i do. just look to as many tanks you can find with watermeats they pay off the most.... but it still reuires time and paitence. certain times of the day are better for more cash also after 11pm less people are and on booty grabs are easier to find because you have less competition.

beyond that the art of the marketplace is hard to teach its more of a feeling thing and watching the numbers of whats going down and going up... i have found that you always get a few of items heading down make notes in your journal to yourself about what you buys things at and when they start to go back up, also make yourself a deal and write down what you would be willing to sell it for and hold on to it untill you can sell it for that... the trick is ... to be paitent, it can really pay off ... also cash shop & Collectable items are always going up at the end of the month... or right after they are being discontinue in the cash shop buy then cheap in the maket place mid month and sell them a few later for about 20% to 30% profit. ... at least that what I have found works. It really pays off if your willing to take the time....
THE EASY WAY I GET MONEY IS BY POSTING COMMENTS.!
mortimae
That user is most likely referring to the practice of vending, which requires more time and persistence then booty grabbing (currently still the easiest and quickest way to earn gold, IMO). Here are some guides to get you started:

How to make your first 100k without begging or bumping
500g + 48 days = 1mil
Best items for making gold

Good luck.

TY IT HELPED ME!!!
secret_unbroken_darkness
Hi and thanks for taking ur time to reply if u can.Anyway lets get straight to it. Ive been playin booty grab and i get money but it takes a while. Then i met some1 in rally HellsHurricane something like dat. He told me get marketplace skills to get money and i NEED to kno how to get dat skills PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO GET MONEY QUICKER. He said he gets about 250k? a week so please HELP ME!!

Get Gaia Cash. User Image
POST REPLIES

Party Member

X--DeadXCrimsonXAngel--X
secret_unbroken_darkness

Get Gaia Cash. User Image
User Image

Playing Booty Grab is easier, and you don't lose IRL money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff