Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I think that was 06 but not 100% sure...5 years of gaia messes up your memories lol
-[ P a n d a ]-
dark fierce link
hi mate ;D

I know I know you by your toon layout... but ever since you have been able to change your name, I dont know anyone anymore, like the elite are the only ones who have their names the same...

lol hehe lots of thing has change ;D
- P a n d a -
lazyalexxx
- P a n d a -
lazyalexxx
- P a n d a -
lazyalexxx

I tend to go places where elitism isn't remembered.
I don't care who you are, I really don't. For all I know you're some neck beard behind a screen with his rage face on.
it's the internet, chill out 4laugh

Oh I don't rage or anything. Im just saying, if you remembered me, youd be like, oh! That guy... with the voice... and all that jazz razz

You mean the guy with the face?
I don't exchange much, I only do it when I want something, so of course I don't remember you.
And even if I did, there's not much to remember but a man who's bitching about an internet site he has no control over. 3nodding

Well, anyone who was actually somebody on Gaia knew me. So OBVIOUSLY you don't know me :]

@Captian- Ive changed my name lots.

is that some sort of insult?
Sorry I don't spend every waking minute of my life on a website trying to be popular?

But sure man, you sure are someone on the internet, if it makes you sleep better at night pirate

Oh yes you hit it right on the nose, I needed your approval to sleep at night, these 20 years I have not slept one wink, but finally, because of you, I will sleep. Thank You.

@Captain- You can just go to your recent posts...

-strokes e-penor- Yes, you learn quickly. You may now sleep, but only because I say you can, comprende? pirate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
lazyalexxx
- P a n d a -
lazyalexxx
- P a n d a -
lazyalexxx

Mythril halo looks better by far, the angelic has such a nasty yellow color. lol

They shouldn't remake items. Whats the point of spending money on a collectable when they are just gonna remake it sooner or later. I think it's stupid and pointless, but I dont have a voice on gaia anymore, so who cares razz

You never HAD a voice, you're one person out of millions. they don't care if you stay or go.
As soon as you realize this, you'll have a much better time here 4laugh

You obviously haven't been on this site long enough to remember me.

I tend to go places where elitism isn't remembered.
I don't care who you are, I really don't. For all I know you're some neck beard behind a screen with his rage face on.
it's the internet, chill out 4laugh

I love this guy! hahah!! dude are you making my day ^^;

peace.love.unity.respect
Songoku921
I think that was 06 but not 100% sure...5 years of gaia messes up your memories lol
ahah i miss my old 05 account sad It was wrongly banned! and only 4 years for meh

@panda i know lol but its so much harder im real lazy. i might miss a sell by going through all that trouble
dark fierce link
-[ P a n d a ]-
dark fierce link
hi mate ;D

I know I know you by your toon layout... but ever since you have been able to change your name, I dont know anyone anymore, like the elite are the only ones who have their names the same...

What was your old name? ._.

@Alex- Your retarded. I have nothing else to say to you.

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Cya everyone :3
If you're going to call me retarded, please learn how to spell "You're".

cool

It's okay, if you can't think of a comeback, just say so. Don't call me something I'm not.
lazyalexxx

cool

It's okay, if you can't think of a comeback, just say so. Don't call me something I'm not.

You're funny, I like you.

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
rofl this thread is full of lulz

peace.love.unity.respect
-[ P a n d a ]-
dark fierce link
-[ P a n d a ]-
dark fierce link
hi mate ;D

What was your old name? ._.

@Alex- Your retarded. I have nothing else to say to you.

i dont even remember rofl
- P a n d a -
l 4laugh azyalexxx

cool

You're funny, I like you.

Thanks 4laugh
You brightened my day, nice to make your acquaintance.
Dark you make me sad :[

Still offering 1g for that Halo.
my old one got banned so yea this is my new account ;D
Yeah, I remember your screen name surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items