Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd bet a lot of you are too new to remember the Gaian Personals, but they kicked a**! It was so much fun to brouse through and find someone equally bent on world domination...and don't even get me started on the PMs from various people who read your add. They were always fun to recieve and even more fun to respond to ^.^

So yeah...I was just wondering if they were going to bring them back anytime soon?
Some people took this "fun" a little too far and that's why it was removed.

It may or may not come back. Nobody knows.
I doubt it. gonk

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Hopefully not.

They were taken down due to TOS violations, so they won't be back til the admin figure out a way to keep that from happening.
<center>NUUUUUUU whee
When they put filters on them. There were so many requests for cybering and all that crap. That is the reason they were taken down. It was a real hell hole at times sad

Blessed Gaian

14,975 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Divine Donator 100
I never used them but yeah I don't think the'll come back
I heard that they do intend to bring it back, but not any time soon... With all the new additions being planned for gaia, bringing back the love shack seems to be at the bottom of the list.^^;
Im hoping they never do,
all they did was give ***** a chance to find victims, and give a bunch of horny preteens a chance to cyber
That's disappointing...I almost never found ones that were actually violating the ToS...most of them were just joke ones...I suppose it's just another one of those times when a couple of ******** ruin it for everyone -.-

Ah well...
Quote:
Im hoping they never do,
all they did was give ***** a chance to find victims, and give a bunch of horny preteens a chance to cyber

stare Except really not....
Quote:
Quote:
Im hoping they never do,

stare Except really not....

that's why it was disabled you know
Quote:
That's disappointing...I almost never found ones that were actually violating the ToS...most of them were just joke ones...I suppose it's just another one of those times when a couple of ******** ruin it for everyone -.-

Ah well...

Personals were a good way to find people just to chat with, but I can't believe you didn't find TOS violating ones. I sure as hell did. And they were very very scary.
Yeah...whatever. They should still bring them back crying
I hope so, they were entertains to read and in one case I responded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas