User Image

This week, we've got brand new poses from the Masquerade, Classilke, Reve Rouille and Stolen Mesozoic DNA. Have a gander:

User Image

Stop by the Cash Shop to grab yourself an EI!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online.
Learn more.

Stay tuned for the full report with Dr. Singh and Timmy...

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, your trusted source for all the latest EI news. I'm your host, Dr. Singh, and this gangly fellow is my sidekick, Timmy. How's adult life treating you, Timmy?

Timmy: Golly, Doc, I don't know how grown-ups do it. Everything is so darn confusin'!

Dr. Singh: What's troubling you, little buddy?

Timmy: It's just a lot different than I thought! I'm havin' all sorts of weird aches in my joints, and I make this kinda groanin' noise when I get up from a chair. Also, goin' to the toilet is a lot more diffic--

Dr. Singh: Whoa! That's enough about that. Maybe we should talk about the items first, huh?

Timmy: Sure! It's my one true joy in life!

Dr. Singh: As it should be, Timmy. We've got an excellent lineup this week: the Masquerade is back with more fanciful facework. This time, we're seeing some attractive blush in tons of colors, plus some exotic new noses.

Timmy: I got a new nose recently, and I gotta say it's been pretty darn sweet so far.

Dr. Singh: All four different vials of Stolen Mesozoic DNA are evolving this week, too! They're making further prehistoric progress, and they also include some nice tees to show off your dino-devotion. The Classilke has another round of beautiful, delicate and lacey poses, including a new shawl and hat and some cute ruffled wristlets.

Timmy: And the spider's bigger, too!

Dr. Singh: Last up, we've got the extraordinary Reve Rouille: the little clockwork device is malfunctioning a bit this week, but the item is still spawning some incredible new poses, like a mechanical shark tail, an elegant Mademoiselle's wig and a beautiful shadow show item.

Timmy: Yowza! How decorative!

Dr. Singh: Indeed. That's it for this week, folks-- drop by again next time for more EI news! In the meantime, why not go vote in our poll to tell us which items you like the best?

Timmy: Bye bye, everybody! Oh, but... hey Doc?

Dr. Singh: Yes, little buddy?

Timmy: You remember how you said I couldn't get a paycheck cause I'm not an adult and you're my legal guardian? I was wonderin' if maybe, since I'm grown-up and all now... y'know...

Dr. Singh: Don't be silly, Timmy. You're still just a child in an adult's body, and if I gave you money, you'd just spend it on candy and high-powered fireworks, and where would that leave us? You'd be morbidly obese and missing your thumbs.

Timmy: Yeah, I guess you're right... I was just kinda thinking maybe I could, y'know, get a car or something...

Dr. Singh: Really? That's a very adult decision, Timmy. I'm actually a little proud of you, although I'm pretty sure you'd immediately crash into a telephone pole and break open that fool head of yours.

Timmy: So I guess that's a "no," then...

Dr. Singh: Aww, what the heck! Telephone pole or not, how could I say no? You deserve a chance to careen around the roadways just like everyone else, you little scamp. Here, I'll grab a few grand out of your trust fund and you can head over to see Edy at the dealership.

Timmy: Jeepers! Thanks, Doc! You won't regret this!

Dr. Singh: You bet, Timmy. I never regret anything.