Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because of school.

I've been bullied a lot in my childhood, so I know that the only way to handle a problem is to remove it, permanently.

Now I'm in college I'm sick of the way teacher do stuff in class, I'm also sick of how the government handles our educational system(They haven't got a clue).

I'm way more than qualified for what I want to do in life, except that the stupid school system won't give me the piece of paper saying I am until I fulfill their pointless stuff.

In short, they're retarded and in the way.

I'm afraid someday I'll just lose it and kill every retarded person( "obstacles" ) that gets in my way.
Undergraduate education system sucks. However, college and university's educational system doesn't. If you can't get the paper that says you're qualified, then you're not qualified.
British Tourettes
Undergraduate education system sucks. However, college and university's educational system doesn't. If you can't get the paper that says you're qualified, then you're not qualified.

That's flawed, if I went through all the courses, passed all of them at 100%, but for some reason refuses to take the final exam.
Any company could hire me and I'd be more than able to do the job with or without the paper.

Its not a matter or not being able to get it, its about them not letting me pass all the finals exams in a row and leaving me the ******** alone.
Public education sucks, but if you have problems with your college, then go to another college. If you feel like you can't get to the level they ask you to be, or that you can't complete tasks they give you, then you need to work harder or join the work force without a college diploma.
If you feel as though you will seriously hurt something, perhaps get a therapist or check yourself into a mental hospital.
What intelligent person confesses about what they are going to do ANYWHERE before they do it (unless there's going to be a suicide afterwards)? You've landed yourself in prison already.

So my advice to you would be... keep trying until you get the piece of paper. You are the determining factor behind whether or not you will be successful.

If anyone is getting in your way, it's you. xp
Ossoofoo
Public education sucks, but if you have problems with your college, then go to another college. If you feel like you can't get to the level they ask you to be, or that you can't complete tasks they give you, then you need to work harder or join the work force without a college diploma.
If you feel as though you will seriously hurt something, perhaps get a therapist or check yourself into a mental hospital.

You know what nevermind.
I can't fix the system, I can only destroy it.

Thank you.

Pipe Private
What intelligent person confesses about what they are going to do ANYWHERE before they do it (unless there's going to be a suicide afterwards)? You've landed yourself in prison already.

So my advice to you would be... keep trying until you get the piece of paper. You are the determining factor behind whether or not you will be successful.

I haven't said I'd do anything and no suicide is something I'd never do.
Alfx
Ossoofoo

You know what nevermind.

Thank you, I'll get on that later.

Have fun getting ******** in the a** for the rest of your life.
Ossoofoo
Alfx
Ossoofoo

You know what nevermind.

Thank you, I'll get on that later.

Have fun getting ******** in the a** for the rest of your life.

Thank you.
just control yourself
Alfx

Pipe Private

I haven't said I'd do anything and no suicide is something I'd never do.

All righty, as long as you're only exaggerating. xO
Oh QQ... Life is tough and things you don't like happen it's part of the way things are. Just take all the s**t of the world with a grain of salt and things don't seem so bad.

And if that doesn't fix it you have two options.

1. Move to something else
2. If possible change it
You're not the only 'qualified' person in the world.
Everyone else just understands that systems are always going to be a part of life.
Get used to it.
Alfx
Because of school.

I've been bullied a lot in my childhood, so I know that the only way to handle a problem is to remove it, permanently.

Now I'm in college I'm sick of the way teacher do stuff in class, I'm also sick of how the government handles our educational system(They haven't got a clue).

I'm way more than qualified for what I want to do in life, except that the stupid school system won't give me the piece of paper saying I am until I fulfill their pointless stuff.

In short, they're retarded and in the way.

I'm afraid someday I'll just lose it and kill every retarded person( "obstacles" ) that gets in my way.

You think that now. One day you'll look back at these days and say "I'm glad I stuck through this." As for the serial killer part, if your being serious. Think about everyone else in those classes with you. Think about how there whole lives have been leading up to this point. They have families, people that love them. And taking that away is the worst thing that anyone could possibly do. Now if all you can do is think about your self, would you rather suffer a few more years of college, or a lifetime behind bars or even worse, on the streets.

Eloquent Phantom

Sadly, it's a fact: life is full of ******** retards, and most of them go into the bureaucracy that is supposed to make our lives easier. Like death and taxes, it's a sucky inevitability... generally, it can be dealt with somehow. I don't know enough about your problem with these final exams to be able to say anything about them yet, but I'd be surprised if it really is a permanent problem...

What I'm guessing you're having the most trouble with right now is the (understandable) anger. It may seem very theraputic right now to just stab a screwdriver into somebody's eyesocket and twist until their brains are as screwed up physically as they are metaphorically. Unfortunately, that'd land you in jail or worse. So you're probably going to have to find some other way to deal with the emotion in other ways.

Me, I like violent video games, wrestling, and wood carving as an outlet for the destructive urges that have been fertilized by the crap of stupidity. When I fear I'll attack somebody in a more immediate situation, I try to take a deep breath and excuse myself from the situation somehow... there are anger management techniques out there which may or may not work.

Unfortunately, anger management doesn't eliminate stupid crap from one's life entirely, but it does make managing it easier; it's easier to think when you're calm(er.)

Fashionable Phantom

Calm down. neutral
Organized crime is MUCH more beneficial. cool

No, seriously, join a movement or something. The scenario of doing something stupid like that:
You do it.
You get caught.
They kill you via the judicial system.

You're right, ******** the system. But in the end, the system ******** you. mad
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items