Quote:
the way you talk reminds me of apes

HAHAHAHA......Is that all you can say?

Bwahahaha...
hello fellow flips c:
0okie Cookie
hello fellow flips c:

hhhhhhheeeyyylooo
ahahahah....so you can't think of any insults now, can you?

you just won't admit that your arrogance and ignorance is the whole you....it's so stupid LOLOLOL

a simple rule can't be followed? well, I guess you can't drive too, cause you won't stop even if you see a red light on the highway...that was stupid and that's you!!!

hahahaah...and btw, I have pictures of myself, and they don't think I'm ugly, in fact, if they saw you, they would think you are stupid as well...hahahahaha...

how lame is it to be like you....SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! hahahahahah rofl

okay, see ya, DON'T WANNA BE YA!!!

LOLOLOL bwahahahaha.....

PS, hmmm...I'm only one here, and you can't bring me down? That's how I roll baby, you aussie assholes can't take me!!!

if anyone wants to bring me down, then challenge me to a rally!!!
-kate-1997
Rodmunch21
ahahahah....so you can't think of any insults now, can you?

you just won't admit that your arrogance and ignorance is the whole you....it's so stupid LOLOLOL

a simple rule can't be followed? well, I guess you can't drive too, cause you won't stop even if you see a red light on the highway...that was stupid and that's you!!!

hahahaah...and btw, I have pictures of myself, and they don't think I'm ugly, in fact, if they saw you, they would think you are stupid as well...hahahahaha...

how lame is it to be like you....SUCKS TO BE YOU!!! hahahahahah rofl

okay, see ya, DON'T WANNA BE YA!!!

LOLOLOL bwahahahaha.....

PS, hmmm...I'm only one here, and you can't bring me down? That's how I roll baby, you aussie assholes can't take me!!!

if anyone wants to bring me down, then challenge me to a rally!!!

omg, i might have lame comebacks, BUT YOU, OMG, u have the gayest comebacks evvahh, like,, WHOAHH!
and btw ..
ur english is retarded...even my cat's better than u. and trust me..thats not good.

nope actually my old cockatoo was (:
.::::.

Hi there. My name's Lexi. (: I'm 13 years old.
I'm American - Filipina. I was born in California and raised in Texas until August 2008.
Now I live in the Philippines. :]]
So, how ya'll doin'?

.::::.
User ImageI looove YellowShirts <3
{♥ I wanna take a ride on yur disco stick. ...}

I'm Korean-Japanese. But I was born in the Philippines and still live in the Philippines. So I'm a filipino citizen and technically I'm Filipino.
Am I still welcome here? D:
xXiKiss_YouXx
User ImageI looove YellowShirts <3
{♥ I wanna take a ride on yur disco stick. ...}

I'm Korean-Japanese. But I was born in the Philippines and still live in the Philippines. So I'm a filipino citizen and technically I'm Filipino.
Am I still welcome here? D:

yeeeeeh i guess
well i say ur welcomed wink
just gotta wait for a reply from katttteee (:
I'm from the philippines too! XD

name: gryshee
-DOB(date of birth): 11-23

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash