Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hiatus 83

You might be back for winter break? Epic! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Quil? Quil!! Where are you? Oh - why are you under a pile of pliers? O-O; 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Jewelry making sounds soo cool... ;-; Make something inspired by my OC? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
I keep seeing you post realism... You gonna sell that? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Uh. Get the eff back to work on your auction pieces - Toki and Shimo 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Tipsy Prophet

Shimo Kousetsu

Heyheyhey.
Quilllll.
Want Shimo to post something in the all-watermeats guild about you taking commissions for meats? o: And the word could be spread~~ *waves arms*
Or not? :3

You can, but I doubt people would actually commission me for watermeats. XDD It's a pipedream @_@

Hey everyone! Sorry I poofed. I was lured away by the promise of pancake. 83
Eee! I love you for your correct use of Russian/Cyrilic. <3
Sorry. But I do. XD

Tipsy Prophet

!! <3 Thank you!!

Snuggly Blob

I shall do it then, Quil! >3
Pssh. I bet they would. D:< Your art is epic.

Snuggly Blob

Topic posted. cool
Now to do homework. DDD:
*sulks off*
I wanna do the Akatsuki drawing for him. Not homework. ; -;

Tipsy Prophet

heart Thank you, Shimo.

Sorry I poofed again. sweatdrop
Quilunost
Shimo Kousetsu

Heyheyhey.
Quilllll.
Want Shimo to post something in the all-watermeats guild about you taking commissions for meats? o: And the word could be spread~~ *waves arms*
Or not? :3

You can, but I doubt people would actually commission me for watermeats. XDD It's a pipedream @_@

Hey everyone! Sorry I poofed. I was lured away by the promise of pancake. 83

You could try it. You can offer something you don't usually do, or just something of a larger size (couples, for example) and only sell them for Watermeats. Put a note up in the first post about this or something. c: It could work.

Tipsy Prophet

It's in my prices. 8D

Tipsy Prophet

*flops* 6 thread invites, and one person begging for art. eek

Math...homework....
                                          Begging bad. Getting interest, good. ;O Thread invites, even better. <3

Merry Krampus

-nibbles Anom's ribbon-
                                          D8 -nibbled-

Tipsy Prophet

19/22 isn't too bad on math homework? sweatdrop I just...sort of did stuff wrong... Luckily it was review? It's been almost a year since I was in a math class...so I suppose I did okay.... I just feel dumb since Shimo and Pie could have done the math in their sleep...
You has started college neow?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces