Welcome to Gaia! ::

Optimus stumbled, feeling his energy being drained, but then he righted himself, going into an offensive stance with his blades out on either side of him.
First he made the smallest twitch of his right blade. Then he charged, swinging his blade towards the bot's torso.

A blast met Nemesis's back before Optimus stabbed his blade through the mechs torso. Optimus silently thanked Jazz for the hit and swung his other blade to cut the arm, damaging it before he pulled the blade in the torso out and jumped backwards, out of striking range.

--------

Jazz moved backwards further out of range of striking distance, but close enough that he can respond when Nemesis decided to bring out a gun and aim it at him.
Jazz saw the signal that Optimus gave him, and fired his gun right as Optimus charged at the dark mech, distracting the him from slashing at Optimus.
"Com' on Optimus." Jazz whispered under his breath. Then he aim his gun at the dark mech again, waiting for the right opportunity again, and keeping his visored optics ready in case if the mech decided to see Jazz as a potential danger.

-------

As soon as Ratchet finished with Skywarp, making sure that she's in stable condition, he made a beeline towards the youngest sparkling, who was only a 1/12 of a stellar cycle old. Much too young to be damaged.
He gently plucked Haley from Bumblebee's grasp and made multiple scans on her, including a visual scan of her tiny spark, "She's stable, but her outer armor is burnt, better then being melted. but multiple wires are short circuited and melted. They would need to be replaced."
He then proceeded to set her on the berth next to Skywarp and hooked her up with the sparkling formula energon feed, along with coolants lines and system monitor.
Then he looked up, hoping to Primus that nothing more would happen to the sparklings and Skywarp, "Sideswipe, Sunstreaker!"
Sideswipe jumped, thinking that the medic was going to get him, but then he relaxed when he realized that the medic was only calling for his attention, "Yeah, Ratch?"
Without looking at the mech, he spoke, "I want you to guard around here. I don't want to risk any stray drones coming here and I most definitely want Skywarp and the sparklings back in dangerous situation."
Sunstreaker decided to announce his own opinion, "Why would anyone want that ugly femme? If she actually look like a femme, then I would understand, but she looks like a mech."
Cold Blitzwing interjected, "A femme is a femme, and I believe I saw Jhiaxus somewhere out in the battlefield..."
Ratchet optics widen when he heard the insane scientist's name, realizing the the mech might have realized that Skywarp is a femme, and that he saw two sparklings. He was probably the one that got her when other mechs called into his comm. link, yelling frantically the Skywarp and the sparklings were taken. Then he barked out orders, "Anyone who can still fight, get back outside of the medbay and stand guard! He would no doubt be after the sparklings and the femme is he comes back here!"
Sideswipe and Sunstreaker realized it too, because they both nodded their heads and headed out, along with other mechs. Ratchet turned to Bumblebee, "You stay here and watch the sparklings and Skywarp."
"Hm, not my first choice of captives." Jhiaxus shook his head as Monstructor dragged the two new prisoners into his secondary quarters at the base of the ship. Much darker than his primary, this one appeared more as a dungeon than personal quarters, or even a lab for that matter. Cells with energy grids at full power lined the walls, extending into an indescribably long, dark hallway, the end of which wasn't even visible to the naked optic. Jhiaxus stood at the wall opposite this hallway, the light of the multiple monitors behind him casting him as nothing but a dark shadow. "But it's necessary, I suppose. Two down, an insignificant few to go." He smirked, turning towards the monitors. His shift revealed what lay behind him. A desk covered in miscellaneous mechanical devices, controls, and other indiscernible toys, six monitors stacked in three columns of two each surrounding the desk, and to his right, a lab table, clear of clutter except for a few discarded drills and such instruments. The left side of the desk was covered in multiple stacks of data pads and folders and such. The scientist nonchalantly tossed another pad onto the pile from his stance at the desk.

Starscream winced as Megatron bit through the vine. The pain was enough to clear his processor for a moment, and he used the time not only to adjust his optics to his new dark surroundings, but also to take a closer look at the vines growing from his own plating. He grimaced disgustedly as he observed one of the many points where the vines and he were bonded. Running a diagnostic on it all didn't help much either and he repressed an urge to gag. Organic parasites were disgusting even to him. He shivered instead at a new sensation and cast a cold glare over his shoulder at the mech bound behind him. He shivered again with disdain. One disgusting problem at a time. The vine's fluid and his leader's breath weren't helping much, though. He wriggled lightly, before Monstructor tossed the two down on the cold steel floor and Jhiaxus began to talk. Starscream interrupted him. "How in the Pit did you get your claws on Paghat vines?" Even given the circumstances, he couldn't resist the temptation to satisfy his curiosity on a more scientific level. It had been years since he'd encountered something like this back at the academy, and he didn't exactly have much opportunity with the Decepticons to really delve into his old hobbies.

"Oho, we've got ourselves a scientist." Jhiaxus grinned down at the Seeker, never one to miss an opportunity to talk shop. "They grow quite abundantly on almost any organic planet, though don't tell the folks back on Cybertron that. Earth in particular has a large supply of them growing around those silly stacked monuments in the place those humans call Central America. All one must know is how to activate them. Though personally, I prefer to alter them to my purpose. Makes them more efficient, as you can see," he gestured thoughtfully. "Finding a way to mechanize them and fuse them to the nervous system of another inorganic was one of my more fond experiments. It's come in handy many, many times now." He paused, kneeling before the two to pick fondly at one of the smaller vines. "They're multicolored too. Sometimes they'll grow flowers with some of the most delicious scents in the universe. I've also had others sprout the equivalent of a rabid, steroid-induced Venus Fly Trap. Those were most entertaining, though perhaps not on the captive's behalf." The scientist chuckled lightly, standing again and moving back towards the computers. "Put them in the first cell, there." He motioned to assist Monstructor's lack of processing capability.

"The Nega-Cores must be activated soon lest Nemesis grow impatient," he continued once the two were inside and the energy grid was back in place. "We've waited long enough as it is. Even I am growing more and more excited at the prospect of finally achieving this goal. These little interruptions thus far are mere hick-ups. Do you have any idea what it's like to spend nine million years in the Dead Universe?" He glanced at the two, seating himself heavily in a chair placed conveniently in front of the computer, yet still giving him a decent view of the two. "Of course you don't," he chided, rolling his optics at his own rhetoric. "The ship's damage, the interruptions, the occasional escapee. We've grown lazy." He paused for dramatic effect. "But now it's time for business. You've only seen a shadow of our power up until now. However, you, personally, won't have the privilege of seeing this considering you're here. I feel for you." He chuckled, turning slightly in the chair. "You really should be more cautious. In your defense, though, you will have the honor of seeing the back side of our more prominent cells. One of my better inventions making use of the Dead Universe. Inter-dimensional and virtually indestructible in more ways than one. Even if you managed to, say, acquire enough luck to break out of one, you wouldn't step back out into this room." He glanced at Starscream with a thin smirk on his lip components. "A scientist like yourself should be able to wrap his processor around such a concept. You may see this room from the inside, but bear in mind that illusions are, at best, rather deadly. Much like a mirage. You'll dive for the water, only to find yourself hurtled into a heap of more scorching sand. I still don't even know where exactly these will transport you to. We once found an experimental escapee stranded dead on Charr. The others have yet to be found. And note that this is only upon escaping from the front of the cell. The back...well, you wouldn't want to enter the exact thing you're trying to prevent from destroying your own dimension, would you? The Dead Universe isn't something you want to encounter without experience. I would know. It's highly entertaining though, to watch them attempt. If I wanted to kill you, I'd do you a favor and leave the back door open. No one comes back from that dimension. No one." Jhiaxus' optics glowed with intensity at the thought. "Having said that, I'll give you a helping hand just to perhaps, even the odds." He grinned sadistically, turning to the desk before him. He snatched a control from the depths of the pile and pressed the switch bemusedly.

Starscream yelped as the vines suddenly lurched, ripping themselves from his armor and disintegrating into nothing but silver dust. He rubbed a few of the connections, frowning at the patch of destroyed paint that each had left. Quickly, he distanced himself from his leader and the silver dust now littering the floor of their cell. "You said there were escapees." He frowned at the silhouette of Jhiaxus. "Who?"

"Oh, your little Seeker femme and the two sparklings." Jhiaxus paused in thought, trying to recall if there had been more. "Oh, and that yellow Autobot. But don't worry your pretty little faceplate," he smirked, "they'll all be back to play in due time." Starscream's optics narrowed at the comment. He tensed a bit when Jhiaxus revealed that he knew about the secret, but consoled himself with the fact that they weren't within his grasp any longer. "Now," Jhiaxus chortled to himself. "Where were we...ah, yes. Repairing the antennae, capturing the rest of the bots on board, aaaaand retrieving those precious little sparklings. Now where in Primus did that fool Galvatron get to?" He paused, comm. linking the bot in question via one of the monitors he had just turned to face as Monstructor slipped out of the room to fulfill his new duties.

"What?!" the purple mech's voice snapped from the speakers.

"What yourself. What are you doing?" Jhiaxus frowned.

"Nothing concerning you and your...credentials."

"You always were an irritatingly ignorant brute." Jhiaxus muttered to himself.

"What was that?!" Galvatron snapped again.

"Nothing." Jhiaxus chuckled. "Go live up to your name. Do something absurd. Make yourself useful and assist Nemesis in getting rid of the pests. It's time to end all this."

Galvatron chuckled darkly, having already made headway towards Nemesis' position more so by accident than on purpose. In fact, he had just rounded a corner when he caught sight of the Autobot taking a cheap shot at the Prime from behind. He shrugged and slipped forward silently, catching the bot completely off-guard as he swept one arm around the bot's lowered arm and waist and leveled his arm canon with the side of the Autobot's head. "Go ahead and pull that trigger," he smirked into his audios, indicating towards the Autobot's still raised arm. "I dare you."

Nemesis cackled, his arm hanging limp against his body. He raised his other claw and slashed at the Prime. The blast to his back made his actions sluggish, yet still he chuckled. "Is that all you've got?" His optics flared and he grinned maniacally, referring to Optimus' inflicted wound to his torso. "You didn't even attempt at my spark. What sort of killing blow is that, Optimus? I am disappointed in you."

--------------------

Monstructor jumped from the side of the damaged Twilight, drifting a moment before igniting thrusters that carried him back to Earth. He landed with an immense thud just outside of the Autobot's medical camp. He took one look around at the defense provided by the remaining Autobots before relaying the information back to his master. Jhiaxus sneered, activating his controls. But on second thought, he paused and revealed a large red button from under a lid. Pressing the button, he cackled. It had been cycles since he'd released Monstructor completely. His berserk personality would surely be in need of some serious exercise.

Monstructor shuddered, joints in his body twitching as he dropped his head, raising it again with glaring red optics and a feral grin that would send all but a select few running in fear. He crouched low into the grass before launching himself at the nearest bot, preparing to shred whatever stood in his way.
Megatron glared at Jhiaxus as he went on his rant. Narrowing his optics by every now and then. Although he wasn't in much of a position to really say anything. Much less make any kind of remarks on much he didn't ******** care about Jhixaus' garden hobbies. Finally being released from the vines, Megatron hardly paid attention to the distance Starscream had instantly put between them. Megatron's focus right now, was finding out a way to defeat and maybe even destroy Jhiaxus as well as his.."allies."

Rubbing his wrists Megatron continued to look at Jhaixus, unmoving as the dark bot's intentions were reavealed. Being stuck in a cell, with one of the most annoying mech's in the world, and having a deadly bot in fornt of you...you could say priorities can change. Watching Jhiaxus, Megatron leaned against a wall in thought. How was he going to free himself from this position. If anything he wasn't sure if he could escape himself...he would perhaps need...help. Just the sheer thought of asking for help was just...out of character. His optics shifted to Starscream as Jhiaxus seemed to have contacted someone. Perhaps the little fool could prove useful afterall.

~~~~

As Rachet worked on Skywarp, Hotshot leaned back onto a wall, resting his damaged body. His optics closed, as he gave off a quiet sigh. He could not relax, not until they won this battle. Feeling a hand rest on his shoulder, he flinched, only to find a familiar face smiling down on him. "Glad to have you back..."

"Thanks Cliff...good to be back...." smiled Hotshot as he leaned back to the wall. "So what happened to ya..?" asked Hotshot observing Cliffjumper's injuries. "Just a shot on the shoulder...nothing to really worry about." reassured Cliffjumper. "What you need to worry about though...is how in slagg you're going to finish that slide..." Hotshot gave friendly smile as the two continued to joke around.

As other mech's were relaxing Bumblebee continued to watch Skywarp. Trying to keep Slipstream from wriggling out of his grasp. Not an easy challenge, but it was possible. Haley was just about the opposite. Her stillness seemed to worry a few of the other bots, but as long as Bumblebee was able to hear her spark pulse, it was alright.

After what only seemed cycles of the rescue mission, a sudden intrusion had come up. Bots looked up to see the horror of Monstructor going out of control. Many tried to fight, but with their injuries, not much damage was inflicted. Bumblebee held the sparklings close stepping back a bit. Cliffjumper froze a bit before grabbing a hold of Hotshot leading him away. "Rachet! We got to go!!"
Optimus is between a rock and a hard place, his mind going overdrive in trying to find a weak spot. He noticed that Jazz is temporarily busy with Galvatron.
And how do you kill something that is, in a sense, already dead and is the epitome of darkness. Then he decided to charge, slashing and blocking any attacks from one good arm, and rammed his glowing hot sword into Nemesis's chest, straight into the spark.

---------------------------

Jazz froze, feeling a cannon clinked against his helm, and feeling the hot breath of the insane mech. Oh, I won't shoot Jazz thought, smirking with a slag eating smile. Not that Galvatron can see it in the first place. Jazz punched the cannon away from his head with an open palm and grabbed it, bringing it over his shoulders, and flipped Galvatron onto his back. Then he proceeded to flip Galvatron onto his stomach and painfully wrenched his arms backwards, slapping a stasis cuff on.
"Has anyone ever told you to never sneak up behind a cyber-ninja?" Jazz laughed, still straddling the back of the paralyzed purple mech.
Then he did a leg sweep behind him, knowing that Cyclonus had surely loyally followed Galvatron, tripping him, then he pounced on him, knocking the gun away and pinching a neural relay in the neck, sort of a 'temporary off-button'
Jazz smiled fondly, remembering that Master Yoketron had tought him that.
Then he wasted no time in taking out his other pair of stasis cuff and slapping in on the unresisting servos.
"Gotta help the Boss-bot." Jazz muttered before going to his previous position of helping Optimus, not worried about the two downed mechs behind him. They wouldn't be able to break out of the stasis cuffs.

-------------------------------

Ratchet cursed as he felt the ground tremble, and he heard shouting of mechs outside of the medbay. He went straight to Skywarp with intent of waking her, since she should have enough energon in her system by now.
"Any mechs that can fight right now, do so! Protect the base, and the critically injured!" Ratchet yelled at the remaining mechs in the medbay.

-------------------------------

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were not happy. NOT. HAPPY.
First, they realized that the big lug attacking the base was Monstuctor.
Second, the said lug's smile has sent a couple mechs running in fear.
Once Sunstreaker was able to get them back with a bark of an order and threat of their parts, Monstructor went on a berserk mode, destroying everything in sight.
THEN the beast keeps getting closer to the medbay. Oh this is NOT good Sideswipe thought. Sunstreaker could only scowl harder at hearing that thought,
No frag, Sherlock Sunstreaker thought back, shooting at Monstructor.

----------------------------

Skywarp felt groggy when her system onlined by force, her visual and audios working at sluggish pace, hearing muffled scream, shouts, and explosion.
"...arp...warp...Skywarp! Skywarp, wake up slaggit!" BOOM
Her system immediately jarred to speed and she bolted up, seeing Ratchet hovering over her, "Skywarp, take the sparklings and go! Go some place safe, anywhere, just not here!"
Skywarp quickly yanked the energon feed and monitor wires out, grimacing as she did so, and saw Ratchet grabbing the sparklings from the berth next to her and from, "Bumblebee..." She whispered softly. The medic then told her to open her cockpit, to which she complied without complaint, and placed the sparklings in the seats.
Slipstream went mad inside, happily twittering, happy to know that his maternal unit was ok, but Skywarp was concerned to see the Autobot leader's sparkling not moving.
Ratchet must have noticed because he answered, "She's OK, just need minor repairing of her armor and a few wires replaced and she's under sedatives to fight off the pain."
Skywarp nodded before hearing another loud boom and screaming.

----------------------------

Somewhere of in space, nearing the Twilight, a figure chuckled, her blue lips revealing fangs as she purred is sadistic delight, "Oh Jhiaxus. I'm coming for you."
Arcee laughed as she now has the damaged ship in her ships sensors.
Starscream sighed, defeated. He had considered simply braving a break out and hoping that he not only ended up somewhere decent, but also online. Of course that was a stupid idea. As luck would have it, he wasn't about to brave anything that suicidal. Instead, he resigned himself to letting things take their course. He leaned against the wall and slid down into a seated position, shivering lightly as the cold metal rubbed against his wings. There, he proceeded to silently watch the scientist with weary optics, still ignoring his leader completely.

----------------

Jhiaxus hammered with zest at the controls of the computer before him. He'd managed finally to get a spare antennae working and he had wasted no time in reactivating the charging of the Nega-Cores. Being almost at 90%, he was beginning to feel giddy with success. That was, until his monitors picked up yet another incoming object. Arcee? His high plummeted, swirling into the depths of irritation with a tint of mild fear. Not again, he moaned to himself. Not again, he growled, becoming more determined after his moment of weakness. Activating the extra security systems of the lower deck, he sighed with momentary relief. Immensely thick doors slammed down, completely blocking all hallways and other accesses to his location. He glanced at the middle screen, smirking with double success. Even if she did make it through the security, it would be too late. He chuckled to himself as the charge reached 97%, then 98%, 99%, 100%. He chuckled darkly and activated the Nega-Cores.

The ship shook as the Nega-Core still placed on the main deck began to expand. Ever so slowly, a dark shadow stretched out from the device, withering away at whatever stood in it's way.

-----------------

Nemesis roared with laughter as Optimus sank the blade into his chest. "Finally," he cooed, latching a claw onto the blade. He watched with a satisfied smirk as the blade slowly began to dull and turn a deep gray, spreading towards Optimus' own servo. He chuckled harshly as his own body grayed and began to disintegrate in a way not unlike melting.

-----------------

Rodimus rounded a corner just in time to watch Jazz take out Galvatron and Cyclonus. He smirked to himself at how well it had been carried out, but then reminded himself quickly that time was of the essence. He ran to the door, peering inside over Jazz's shoulder at the fight going on. His optics widened as he realized just what was happening and he wasted no time in yelling at Optimus to drop the blade. "Forget about Nemesis," he yelled. "He can only be destroyed when the Dead Universe itself is destroyed. He'll just keep coming back until then." He frowned when the melting Nemesis sank into the floor momentarily, only to begin rising and reshaping himself from it again, thus proving his claim. He backed steadily from the door, into the hall, and bade Optimus to follow him. He had a plan...sort of.
As monstructor laid his attacks, there were two groups of autobots. Those who fought, and those who got out of the way and help the injured. Although both groups had different goals, it did not mean Monstructor showed any type of discrimination. Autobots left and right were lashed at, torn apart, and offlined.

Leaning against Cliffjumper, Hotshot felt his friend's body tense up. Cliffjumper had a clear view what was going on outside the tent. Monstructor going on his rampage. Comrades reduced to scrap. It was a slagging massacre. Closing his optics, Cliffjumper turned away, leading Hotshot to safety.

Bumblebee handed over the sparklings, as the attacks seemed to grow more violent by the nanoklik. He watched Skywarp with a determined face. Her teleporting abilities would keep them save.....right? After an explosion, Bumblebee quickly ran out the tent, yelling, "I'll cover you! Be careful Skywarp!" and disappeared into the battlefield. Bumblebee wasn't one who thought his actions through, let alone come up with a strategy on taking an enemy (especially as big as Monstructor) down. So it surprised no one that he ran into battle without a plan...again. Using his wheels to get closer to Monstructor, Bee began using what Prowl claimed was his specialty...his "obnoxious personality."

"HEY Ugly!" yelled Bumblebee as he began circling the huge bot, "Come one rust bucket, right here!!" challenged Bee, as he quickly dodged Monstructors attacks, and using his stingers to try and find a weak spot "Come on, I'm rusting here!! What? Had too much energon this morning?!" As Bumblebee continued his reckless assault, many of the Autobot's were calling out for him to withdraw. Even he should know he couldn't stand Monstructor's attacks.

Finally settling Hotshot down, Cliffjumper looked over his shoulder. His optics widened as he saw Bumblebee's impulsive behavior. Hotshot closed his optics as he leaned against a boulder. After a brief sigh Cliffjumper spoke up, in a hurried manner. "Listen, Hotshot you should be safe here...! Other's will come and get you if that thing comes too close! Okay?" said Cliffjumper as he transformed, and leaving a very confused Hotshot behind. "What??....Wait Cliff! You have to get your armor replaced!! CLIFF!!" called Hotshot as he struggled to warn his friend. "..CLIFFJUMPER!!"

~~~~

As the battle outside Skywarp's cockpit went on, Haley began to stirr in her stasis state. Something...something dark was swallowing what seemed a part of her. It...it was...It was papa. She began to kick, her body tensing up. Her optics closed tightly she began using her vocalizer at full power. She was becoming distressed again. If she continued to grow emotionally unstable, things would not look good inside Skywarp.

~~~~

As Jhiaxus worked on his controls, Megatron began putting his CPU to work. The Nega-Core was activated. The master of multi-tasking was in front of him, meaning whatever they did, he would find out and just put their plans to scrap. No one knew that they were captured, let alone even know they were even ON the slagging ship. And to top it all off he was in a cell with one of the most irritating, irresponsibly, seekers he had ever met. Frag.

Bringing up his hand, Megatron rubbed his closed optics. How in pit was he going to get out of this? He could use his commlink to contact one of the autobot's, warn them about the Nega-core. But where would that leave him? Nowhere, except perhaps on an experiment table. Hm. He could try to escape right now. But having Starscream as "back up" was ridiculous. It was like asking Thundercracker to a pole dance, and Skywarp not to threaten TC with a paper clip and a piece of string, it just couldn't be done. Besides it was likely that the Seeker would use this to finally get rid of Megatron. But not if it meant BOTH of their survival. Time was running out.

Finally Megatron had recalled something. The Seeker, Starscream, held many of the tyrant's belongings. Whether it was just to cause Megatron a sort of panic or get access to some information, he always seemed to have something that didn't exactly belong. But where did he usually hide them? In his slagging...cockpit. Frag, Primus had nothing but love for Megatron. Slowly Megatron shifted himself closer to the Seeker, being discreet as best as he could. Although knowing his luck, Jhiaxus already knew what he was up to. But at this point it didn't matter, Megatron absolutely refused to give up the universe to this psychopath. He needed this universe to take over Cybertron! D< No matter how unclean the process was.

Getting close enough, Megatron grabbed a hold of Starscream's wings, pulling the small seeker to his chassis. His free hand covering the seeker's mouth. After securing a hold on the seeker, Megatron quickly looked up to see if Jhiaxus noticed anything. He was still at his control panels....he didn't seem to notice. But then on the Twilight, nothing seemed as they appeared. Quietly Megatron slipped one of his hands up and down the Seeker's chassis. Possibly causing the flier to squirm a bit. He needed to find the latch to open the seeker's cockpit. Having no luck, he decided he had forced it open. Trying to keep the noise to a minimal, grunted as he forced the glass ceiling off. Now...to find what the seeker had exactly. Wrapping his legs around Starscream's, he had a better hold on the struggling flier, as his fingers roamed inside. Gently searching, stroking each item his black fingers came across.
Optimus immediately knew that something was wrong the instant the blade went into the dark one's spark, feeling the darkness gripping his arm.
He wasted no time to snap the blade off with before it can reach into his arm, inevitably going to his spark a sort of desperation. Now one blade short, he heard Rodimus calling to him to follow him, saying that he had a plan. Sidestepping the reshaping figure, he quickly followed the other Bot, and sending soothing reassurance to Haley in his bond.
"I hope your plan work Rodimus, we can't afford to make any mistake."

---------------------

Sideswipe was the first to notice Cliffjumper in a dangerous situation, "CLIFFJUMPER!!"

---------------------

Jazz jerked his head to the right when he heard another bot's voice, and realized that it was Rodimus. Then he nodded, following the mech, still keeping his sensors at high alert.

---------------------

Skywarp gasped for two reasons.
One: Bumblebee ran out to commit suicide, telling her to watch herself.
And two: Haley is pitching an absolute fit in her cockpit. She can't concentrate enough to teleport when the youngest sparkling is making enough fuss to rip the leather seat and damage her inner counsoles. She's just happy that it's not close to her spark at the moment, but she's still worried enough to about to open her cockpit and gently grab the sparkling out. Only to protect her sparkling and spark casing.

--------------------

Ratchet noticed that Skywarp was still there, "What the frag are you still doing here?! Get out of here!!"

----------------

Arcee scowled harshly, her pink body covered in dry lubricants and energon from other mechs yanking harslhy at the joystick, forcing the ship to go faster.
Oh how she hated that mech. He's not going to escape her this time. She has many, many new ideas on how to kill the insane mad genius of a mech.
Rodimus was relieved to see Optimus and Jazz follow him. He heard Optimus' remark and added a quiet “so do I” under his breath. As they rounded a corner and he was at least somewhat assured that Nemesis couldn’t hear them, he recited his plan over his shoulder. “We need to find an opening to the Dark Universe. The only way to destroy them is to destroy the universe itself. If we can slip red matter into the Universe and seal the entrance, it’ll collapse on itself and take them with it.” He slowed a moment, scanning the hall. He came to a stop in front of a door on the right, smashed the lock and slid open the door. He beckoned the others to follow him inside, sliding the door firmly shut once they were in. “So, any ideas?”

--------------------

Nemesis slowly reformed himself, flexing his servo idly upon completion. He turned, smirking lightly at the newly empty room. He glanced down at the constrained Galvatron and Cyclonus and grinned wryly. He slashed the restraints easily, glaring at the two threateningly as they pulled themselves together. He then glided past them into the hall without a word, sneering all the while.

--------------------

Starscream jumped as Megatron’s hands came down unexpectedly on his wings. He barely suppressed a surprised cry, eying Jhiaxus warily before Megatron’s hand came down over his mouth. He turned his head to eye his commander with wide optics, more level-headed than their last encounter thanks to his regained coherency. “What the frag do you think you’re doing?!” he hissed over their comm. link, struggling lightly in vain as black servos tore away his cockpit. He arched against the silver mech involuntarily as pleasant sensations shot from within his chassis. “I fail to see how this is going to help our current situation,” he hissed again with a plainly disgusted tone. He knew that alerting Jhiaxus with his struggling would be a bad idea if Megatron had a plan…but this hardly seemed helpful. He shuddered at just how wrong it really was. Nevertheless, his intakes hitched a moment as the larger bot hit a more sensitive wire and he moaned lightly into his hand. Alert Jhiaxus or allow this to continue. His optics narrowed a bit. He needed a third option….

---------------------

Monstructor snarled, slashing at the closest bots with enormous claws. He eyed the little yellow one with contempt, slashing with momentum in his direction. Finally, he growled, launching himself at it and grabbing it around the waist with his hand. He lifted it off the ground and made ready to make the final blow, chuckling darkly.
As Bumblebee drove around the giant mech, he noticed that thing had just began swinging at others. "No!" he yelled as Monstructor attacked his comrades. Eyes widened as the autobot's began to lose their color. It was....a massacre.

"Bumblebee! MOVE!"

Bumblebee had snapped out of his daze to see Monstructor coming at him. But it was too late. He was already in the enemy's gasp. Struggling against the pressure around his waist, Bumblebee tightly closed his optics in pain. The grip on him was getting more powerful by the nanoklik. Opening one optic Bumblebee was able to see Monstructor's murderous smile. Bumblebee barred his dental plates as Monstructor readied his attack. 'Skywarp......run...' he whispered.

"BUMBLEBEE!!" yelled a familiar voice. Bumblebee turned his head to see Cliffjumper driving at high speed towards them. Before Bumblebee could make any kind of reaction, he yelled; arching his back as the grip on him grew, cracking his armor. "Hang on I'm coming!" called Cliffjumper as he transformed into his robot mode. Firing upon Monstructor, his optics narrowed. Was there NO weak point. Trying to free Bumblebee, Cliffjumper ignored the other's calls. His processor so focused on Bee's rescue, he had forgotten his own broken armor. Watching his friend Bumblebee's optics widened. If he could see the mech's cracked armor, chances Monstructor could as well. "Cliffjumper! Run!" he yelled

~~~~

As the fighting outside continued, Haley was able to calm down. Just as Skywarp had removed her from the cockpit, the young femme had quieted down. Feeling her father's reassurance she clutched to Skywarp's grip. It had almost felt as though he was gone...gone forever. Looking up to Skywarp, Haley played a track she recorded earlier. In an attempt to apologize for kicking inside...

"You little fraggin' piece of SLAG!! I'mma---What in Pit is going---AAAARRRGGHH!"

Haley clutched to Skywarp's thumb looking up at Skywarp with watering optics.

~~~~

(Oh phawck........I forgot the jettwins............-siiiiiiiiiigh-)

Following the other bot's, the jettwins watched the rear. "Best be safe than sorry no?" Jetsorm asked glancing to his brother. Jetstorm nodded as he fired at a few drones that had just turned and noticed them.

~~~~

Keeping his grip, Megatron glared at Starscream. The last thing he needed was this idiot struggling against him. "Silence you little fool..!" he responded. Starscream never seemed to fail to annoy him. "You may have something stored in here that may be of some use to our escape. Now silence...!!" Megatron hissed back. The nerve of this little imbecile. This wasn't enjoyable to him either....well....maybe a little.

After a little stroke, Megatron pulled out a small device. Excellent! Megatron smiled as he gazed down at the little device. At a different time and place, Megatron would've surely given Starscream a good beating. But for once, Starscream's actions may save them yet. Releasing Starscream, showed the seeker the device. As if to show a reason for his actions. The seeker should get the idea of what they could do.
Optimus followed Hot Rod, and as he did so, he prayed to Primus that everything will be alright in the end. It HAS to be alright. If not for the world, then mostly for Haley.
At this thought, he sent a wave of love through the creator/creation bond.
Jazz spoke from his side, addressing to the mech that they're following, "So what's this plan you got there?"

------------------------------------

Ironhide, as soon as he came back to the medbay, gasped at seeing a brute force wrecking it.
Just as he cocked his weapons to fire at Monstructor, he noticed that the lug was carrying something yellow. Upon narrowing his optics, he yelled in shock, "BUMBLEBEE!" He fired at the brute's head in attempt to distract it from harming the little mech any further.
Then cursed when he saw a red blur in Bumblebee's model, "Slaggit Cliffjumper! Now's not the time to act stupid!"
Hey, sometimes even Ironhide as some sensible moments.

-------------------------------------

Ratchet noticed that Skywarp was still there, "SKYWARP!! You slagging femme! I told you to get out of here!"
Skywarp turned her head, immediately putting Haley back in her head and insulted him back, "Frag off Medic! Bumblebee is there in trouble!" Then she stopped herself short.
Had she really said that?
She heard Slipstream whimper as he cuddled with Haley. Ah yes.
She will say this again, "Stupid Maternal Programming." And teleported right above Monstructor's head, shooting point blank rang at the optics and teleported back out immediately.
Only to reappear behind his knee cables and slashed it and teleported away, hoping that she has caused some significant damage.

--------------------------------------

Arcee frowned, her blue lips turning downward in a snarl. How to get in?
Then she saw a door that faced away from the growing darkness. Ah, there it is. She chuckled darkly as she blew the door open.
Oh Jhiaxus, She thought, "I'm coming for you." She spoke out loud with a dark grin, her fangs showing through the blue lips.
Rodimus drew a deep breath, shaking his head in mild defeat. "We don't have many options. Back on Ki-Aleta, when Dea--Double Dealer and I found the Magnificence, I only used the item once to reveal Dealer's betrayal. At least, that's what the reports back on Cybertron say. The real truth is that I used it several times. The flight back to Cybertron was several megacycles long, and knowing that it was going to be locked up and hidden away far out of our reach even despite the current situations, I couldn't help but go against protocol. Of course, given the problems at hand, I asked several questions relating to Nemesis and company, and was not disappointed. According to the Magnificence, as I said earlier, the only way to kill them is to destroy the dimension itself. If you remember back when this all started, the original Ark members only lasted so long before they had to return to the Dark Universe. Failing to do so nearly resulted in Cyclonus' end not so long ago. But eventually they started moving farther and farther away from the Expanse without returning. Logically, that would mean that either they've become independent of the universe, or they've brought it with them." He paused, pulling a small object from his waist. As he thumbed at it's controls, the screen lit up, revealing a tiny but efficient layout of the ship. "Obviously, I'm hoping for the latter," he chided with a light grin, "which would mean that there would have to be some kind of warp gate rigged to that dimension. Aaaand...yes, there it is!" He grinned, indicating to four black rectangles on the object's screen. "Since we can't exactly get back across the universe to the Expanse to do the dirty deed, this 'll be our drop off point for the red matter. Then we seal it and get the frag off the ship before everything on it goes up in smoke. Easy enough, right? So! To the dungeons, boys."

-----------

Monstructor roared as shots connected with his armor. He swung Bumblebee wildly, swiping at bots below him with both his free and occupied claws. Deflected attack after deflected attack resulted in a ragged, howling laughter as he shredded an oncoming bot. The little yellow bot's yells caught his attention momentarily as his optics traveled from his captive to it's correspondents. An inconsequential miscellaneous bug and...oh yes. Monstructor lifted the yellow bot just in time to block Cliffjumper's shots with Bumblebee's body. Then, without a moment wasted, Monstructor flung the bot at the oncoming assailant just in time for Skywarp's attack. He shifted slightly as secondary wiring was slashed, but there was a reason vitals were hidden deeper within and his legs remained functional. His optics, on the other hand, were completely blown and he was plunged into an inevitably beneficiary darkness. Secondary scanners activated and Monstructor was soon back on target via energy signatures. He turned wildly for a moment, scanning for Skywarp in vain. Until, that is, he happened upon the femme's last whereabouts. He sneered as his scanners picked up a fine mist of purple energy from her last warp point. Jhiaxus would have been proud of his deductive skills had he not been several thousand miles that-a-way. Following this energy signature, Monstructor managed what he never could have with ordinary optics. Within a split second, he launched forward and thrust his claw out just as Skywarp reappeared what should have been a safe distance away. Claws shredded through metal and wires alike as he clamped his over-sized fist around Skywarp's cockpit. He then withdrew, using his left claw to dig into the femme's shoulder, wrenching the cockpit from her body. A claw scratched lightly at her spark chamber on her now exposed chest as he let her drop to the ground. The cockpit, on the other hand, he snarled down at, squeezing the metal until it whined from the pressure and began to collapse in on it's inhabitants.

---------------

Starscream stared at his leader blankly. "Sixshot's kill switch? You dug into my cockpit for an obsolete remote for an offline transformer?!" He sighed and sagged against the wall, glancing over his shoulder at the still occupied Jhiaxus. "Do you even have a plan...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff