Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Of course. <3 *smooch*
I 'm a bit slow here these days but want to get back into it as well. >o< <3

I'll have to play with your boy again! Maybe after I get my new Senshi info sorted.

Romantic Man-Lover

Ooh you have a new babbin? Lease show. + +

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Ah yes he's here! Centipede senshi! *o*

I love him so hard, it's just hard to decide on details. xD There are too many ideas in my head.

Romantic Man-Lover

whaa he's so cool! + + *reaches for* yes he can rp with Vi, k thank. B} <3

haha, that can be frustrating, having too many ideas. It gets even more difficult narrowing things down. I typically have to sit on them for awhile and sorta wait for the more solid ones to make themselves known. Or I make up scenarios in my head and think "ok what would he do/what ever".

{ also I once found this ADORABLE orange centipede at a park. + + + + took so many pictures. }

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Wonderful! 8D He's gonna be fun.

Yes, I'm just letting them marinate and slowly fill pieces in until it feels right <333
He has a lot of potential for attacks with his sphere, so I wanna make sure I pick best. 8P

(awr, I love centipedes and millipedes. I sometimes find them crawling along and just gently pop them outside!)

Romantic Man-Lover

he sounds like it so far! plus Ruri characters are always #1. <33

yaaas. Get nice and fermented ideas, then pluck them when they're ripe and plump. 8}a

{ house centipedes scare the crap out of me, for some reason. Their legs, the way they move... it's one of only three bugs that creep me out. The others being stink bugs for their weird shape, and silverfish for the way they move too... but I really love buggies. + + }

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

musicaloner7

Oh you <3 yours are top notch too! we should always play more together <3

Will do! *fertilizes the ideas by looking at centipede pictures*

(No, that's fair. xD I used to find them creepy. Or rather, I'd worry they were going to bite me with their little mandibles! And then one did bite me but it just kinda pinched the skin and hung there really pathetic and cute and I was just 'aaaw'.)

Edit: oop, going to watch a movie. I'll talk to you soon and we can plot things. <3

Trash

Ruriska
I'm just gonna leave my plot thread here. Aludra is in desperate need of battles! Please beat up a fourteen year old girl for me.

You're just... trying to freak him out aren't you.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
*settles into thread* heart

I need to tag RPs today and respond to plot threads and potentially update mine. SO MANY IDEAS and of course they come just as I'm going to be super busy at work.

Still can't wait to get Kat out there into the RP field too. >.>

Kawaii Prophet

That sounds about right. All my ideas tend to happen when I am at work and can't do a thing about 'em.
Since we're on the subject... I've done a thing!

-dangles plot thread-

I'll probably be stalking other people's later today as well.

Aged Survivor

Good afternoon loves!

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Here, I have a plot thread, too!

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100