Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to get a tattoo, and I'd like to get "Jesus save me" in Hebrew. I'm not really religious, but I love Hebrew and I appreciate Jesus... anyway... I'm just curious if someone could write it for me since I can't find it on the web smile
Rrreaaaalllly? No one knows?
Some people may be quite offended if you were to get a tattoo about Jesus in the holy language considering you're not religious.... neutral
Custom Kiwi
Some people may be quite offended if you were to get a tattoo about Jesus in the holy language considering you're not religious.... neutral
I don't get tattoos for other people to care. They wouldn't know what it meant to me, anyway. Religion isn't a choice for people to get offended about, if they do they're not representing their religions the right way.
You shouldn't care what people think about you when it comes to your beliefs. And you shouldn't be nosey enough to care why other people follow theirs or believe in what they do the way they do. It's none of your business.

Dapper Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello i speak hebrew and i am isreali and i am kinda offendend in that way im not going to tell you google translate it if you really want to know
The Surgeon General
I'm going to get a tattoo, and I'd like to get "Jesus save me" in Hebrew. I'm not really religious, but I love Hebrew and I appreciate Jesus... anyway... I'm just curious if someone could write it for me since I can't find it on the web smile

User ImageUser Image

ישו, הצל אותי

JackRS - מה בדיוק מעליב אותך? יש אנשים כל כך לא בוגרים בעולם הזה

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items