User Image

Masquerade enjoys its first evolution, bringing with it plenty of new makeup options. We've also got updates to Lyndexer's Journal and the Mesozoic powerhouse of Ma.Ov.ph, Pt.An.sa, Ty.Go.li and Ce.Ch.be Embryonic Vials. Fans of Nano-C take note: it'll be leaving the Cash Shop next week!

User Image

You can grab all these EIs and many more in the Gaia Cash Shop:

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Stay tuned for the full report, featuring Dr. Singh and Timmy. This week, Timmy discusses his recent run-in with the law and his time in the slammer...

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, everyone! Welcome to the Evolving Item Report, your trusted source for all the latest EI news. I'm Dr. Singh, and this is my recently-grown-up pal, Timmy. How are you, Timmy?

Timmy: Just great, Doc! I kinda got arrested for vagrancy last week, on account of my awful-lookin' mustache, but other than that, I'm OK. Thanks for bailin' me out!

Dr. Singh: Not a problem, Timmy, I just took it out of your sizeable trust fund, which you can't access for a few more decades anyway. Say, what's with the jacket?

Timmy: Oh! A nice lady with lotsa makeup gave me this in the "big house." That's what we call jail. She felt bad for me cause all the fellas in jail were pickin' on me cause I'm so darn scrawny. She says it belongs to her boyfriend, Crazy Murderer Keith!

Dr. Singh: Well, it suits you very nicely! Anyway, let's get on with the show, shall we?

Timmy: Yeah! Let's!

Dr. Singh: First up, we have a new evolution from Lyndexer's Journal, which continues its travels through the past with some new outfits. It looks like the hero of the story is growing up a little, and that mysterious egg is starting to hatch. Kinda reminds me of a certain sidekick of mine, except for the egg part.

Timmy: Shucks, Doc! That Lyndexer's Journal lookin' awfully swell!

Dr. Singh: Perhaps it might inspire you to change your look? You know, maybe try some clothes that are more... fitting? That outfit of yours isn't really up to the task of housing your... um... expanded figure.

Timmy: If I took these off I'd never get 'em back on, Doc! I better not take the risk.

Dr. Singh: Fair enough. Masquerade seems to have gone through its first evolution, offering a big batch of new makeup options like lipstick and eye shadow. If my estimates are correct, its madness-inducing power is growing in strength. Use at your own risk!

Timmy: Jeepers! I bet Keith's girlfriend would love that. Think he'd get sore if I bought her one?

Dr. Singh: It's probably best not to agitate someone like Keith. Ahum... moving on, we have an explosion of activity on the prehistoric front. All the Mesozoic DNA Vials are evolving, meaning new poses from Ma.Ov.ph, Pt.An.sa, Ty.Go.li and Ce.Ch.be!

Timmy: You just said a mouthful, Doc!

Dr. Singh: All part of the science racket, Timmy. Well, I'd say that about does it for this week, folks! Remember to vote in our weekly poll to let us know which items you like best. So, Timmy, aren't you worried at all about wearing a crazy murderer's jacket?

Timmy: Not at all, Doc! The nice lady says Crazy Murderer Keith is in jail for a long, long time, and he'll only see the light of day if he escapes again.

Dr. Singh: Again?

Timmy: Yeah, Doc, I guess Crazy Murderer Keith has a tendency to sneak outta the jail once in a while to settle old scores. Sure wouldn't wanna be one of the guys on his crazy murderer list!

Dr. Singh: Yeah...