Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Contry's Wife

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
Aeris Gain

MEETUP 2015 HYPEEEEEEE

We're at 10 adults and two toddlers. It's going to be a blast.

If anyone lurking here who hasn't been in the group for ages wants meet-up details please message me.
I dunno man, how are people gonna be bringing toddlers if, based off the vegas one, everyone was like
party drunk until 4am and then hangovers
kiiiiiiinda sounds concerning to me but I'm kind of in a funk atm

that aside, glad to hear it's already at the amount that the vegas meet up was.

It's going to be considerably toned down from last year. Brittany isn't going this year and I don't believe Meri or Rick are either. There's going to be less drinking all around. The Vegas meet-up was just that, a Vegas meet-up. :p The babies belong to Aww aka Ashley.

Those that did get wasted though didn't get like, violent wasted. They got silly, funny wasted. To Aww and her husband, it'll be like a family vacation for them.

And if you want to go to Lake Tahoe with us, all you have to do is pay your hotel fee. You can ride up there with us. We're driving so it's not like the back seat won't be available. smile

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain
Aeris Gain

MEETUP 2015 HYPEEEEEEE

If anyone lurking here who hasn't been in the group for ages wants meet-up details please message me.
I dunno man, how are people gonna be bringing toddlers if, based off the vegas one, everyone was like

It's going to be considerably toned down from last year. Brittany isn't going this year and I don't believe Meri or Rick are either. There's going to be less drinking all around. The Vegas meet-up was just that, a Vegas meet-up. :p The babies belong to Aww aka Ashley.

Those that did get wasted though didn't get like, violent wasted. They got silly, funny wasted. To Aww and her husband, it'll be like a family vacation for them.

And if you want to go to Lake Tahoe with us, all you have to do is pay your hotel fee. You can ride up there with us. We're driving so it's not like the back seat won't be available. smile
Ahhh okay. I was like "uhhhh who will be watching babies if people get drunk because I AM NOT MADE FOR BABIES"

IDK yet. I still wanna get Alex out here and settled first before I start planning a vacation. XP So I won't know until like. May at the latest, since someone still hasn't given me a narrower span of time.

Contry's Wife

Aeris Gain
Aeris Gain

MEETUP 2015 HYPEEEEEEE

Ahhh okay. I was like "uhhhh who will be watching babies if people get drunk because I AM NOT MADE FOR BABIES"

IDK yet. I still wanna get Alex out here and settled first before I start planning a vacation. XP So I won't know until like. May at the latest, since someone still hasn't given me a narrower span of time.

Tell Alex he needs to hurry up because I've been telling everyone to give me a definite answer by February. All of the good vacation rentals are already being grabbed for June and I have to book something soon. But if you can't make it I totally understand.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pffbbtt I'll try but I doubt it'll work

Contry's Wife

Hey Mel, William will be home today early this evening. Would you like us to pick you up from work and bring you over tonight or tomorrow? I'll have to see exactly when he's coming in, I know he wanted to be back around by 6-7pm.

If so, pack your work clothes laundry with you so you can come over and wash it.

Just shoot me a text if you're interested. 3nodding

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PSSST Aeris, I think this might be of interest to you.

Contry's Wife

PSSST Aeris, I think this might be of interest to you.

Omfg. heart

Desirable Supporter

18,100 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"Yoohoo, anybody home?" Floats through slowly.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Let's save a day, let's save a world...
Happy Holidays everyone.
Let's find a place away from these hellholes.

Contry's Wife

Merry Christmas everyone. 3nodding
Merry Christmas folks.

Contry's Wife

So much stress this holiday season. Normally visiting Utah is so pleasant, but God... How do you tell your sister-in-law that she's raising monsters?

Does anyone else think it's still normal for a 5 year old to lose her s**t and drop to the floor crying when she's told no?

Ugh.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain
So much stress this holiday season. Normally visiting Utah is so pleasant, but God... How do you tell your sister-in-law that she's raising monsters?

Does anyone else think it's still normal for a 5 year old to lose her s**t and drop to the floor crying when she's told no?

Ugh.
if they're spoiled brats then yes, that's normal

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
And a happy New year
Oh wow
This still lives haha
I couldn't even remember my password lul!
And you guys even meet up now wowzerz
Every item on here is worth like 1356429648568544 gold now hahahaha
I have 200k which once upon a time was a lot Lmao
guess ill just find someone to give it away lol
anyway this might be the last sign in for me since im gonna give everything away so if you have insta add me up smile ladymooj
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces