Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates 0.36691542288557 36.7% [ 295 ]
Ninjas 0.63308457711443 63.3% [ 509 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

venus eros sin
Jason told me this place still existed, but I didn't believe him.
Holy crap.

I'm Fire/Meepykin`z.

You missed the Vegas trip this summer... Do we need to find you for the next trip and MAKE you join us..? twisted

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Hey Sarah, I'm dead poor. Can I come by and get your discount? ;.; I need a medicinal mochachino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIHlplOampA

heart

that is a typical customer omg

and pffff i wish i could but unless someone else rings you up while i'm here I'm not able to. I can charge you for talls though while you get giant sizes maybe |D;;;; ffff i'm too honest and scared to apply discounts lmao

Contry's Wife

Aeris Gain

Hey Sarah, I'm dead poor. Can I come by and get your discount? ;.; I need a medicinal mochachino.

heart

and pffff i wish i could but unless someone else rings you up while i'm here I'm not able to. I can charge you for talls though while you get giant sizes maybe |D;;;; ffff i'm too honest and scared to apply discounts lmao

*Magikarp-style flopping*

It's been such a long day. I'll text you tomorrow and see if you're working. I'll be up super early for a Monday because my in-laws are going back to Utah after visiting this weekend.

Either way, I'll stop by and visit within the next few days. 3nodding

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain
Aeris Gain

heart

It's been such a long day. I'll text you tomorrow and see if you're working. I'll be up super early for a Monday because my in-laws are going back to Utah after visiting this weekend.

I close tomorrow, starting at 4:30pm and have a meeting right after at 8pm, I'm off tuesday, and then I close again W-F. I don't remember my start times though

Contry's Wife

Aeris Gain

I close tomorrow, starting at 4:30pm and have a meeting right after at 8pm, I'm off tuesday, and then I close again W-F. I don't remember my start times though

I'll stop by tomorrow around 5. smile

Contry's Wife

Thank you for the awesome discount. heart It was a nice pick-me-up from my painful day. Uterus is doing its monthly stupid BS.

It also put William in a better mood, which is always lovely. 3nodding

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain

Thank you for the awesome discount. heart It was a nice pick-me-up from my painful day. Uterus is doing its monthly stupid BS.

Let's save a day, let's save a world...
You're welcome! Fortunately my shift had just gone on lunch and Cheyenne's pretty cool, so she gave you my barista discount + markout biggrin So you wound up only paying for the frapp.
Let's find a place away from these hellholes.

Contry's Wife

Aeris Gain

You're welcome! Fortunately my shift had just gone on lunch and Cheyenne's pretty cool, so she gave you my barista discount + markout biggrin So you wound up only paying for the frapp.

It was wonderful. Unfortunately, the drink did not have medicinal properties, and I now have the flu. But I didn't expect it to be that amazing, hehe.

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeris Gain
Aeris Gain

It was wonderful. Unfortunately, the drink did not have medicinal properties, and I now have the flu. But I didn't expect it to be that amazing, hehe.
well uhh there's something on that online fan menu that's called a medicine ball. if there's one by you, just go in with the recipe and they'll be able to make it for you.

Contry's Wife

^ This girl is a life saver. Seriously. ;-;

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF no i just know what it's like to be in need and to be given stuff when in need so i'm just returning the favor as i can.
Hello, world. : D

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CINDEH

i think
sobs i don't trust my memory
CINDEH

i think

-loves on-

HIIIIIIII~

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MentalDisasterx
CINDEH

i think

-loves on-

HIIIIIIII~
Sup with you? How's life?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out