Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Cat

Royal Soda

OH MAN, HE'S ONTO US.
-releases all the deer-

Not gonna lie, I was awake for like 5 hours this whole Sunday, >.>...
Oooh, what'd ya get?
I love HT, yo.

5 hours HOLY MOLEY mang. You have a flu or something?

Also Xmas gifts. Getting this s**t done early. They had some 20% off sale, so I got a watch and a button, but I still have no e-mail this morning. So I'll probably call them on Wednesday. Be like WHERE'S MY s**t.

Wheezing Streaker

Hi people :3

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
digi162
5 hours HOLY MOLEY mang. You have a flu or something?

Also Xmas gifts. Getting this s**t done early. They had some 20% off sale, so I got a watch and a button, but I still have no e-mail this morning. So I'll probably call them on Wednesday. Be like WHERE'S MY s**t.

Nah, just had a panda day, xD;;;.

Oooh, sick, HT's def the place for krismasu gifts.
Good man, 8D.

YEAH, YOU SHOW THEM.
Waitingforwings6
ms-pixie-ck
Hello! I am newly returned to Gaia after a 5 year absence. I originally joined in '06, and am trying to get my old account back. I'm 25, living with my common law partner and our 2 dogs. I'd love to make some friends closer to my age here on Gaia. Looking forward to chatting with all of you! heart

Hi hi and welcome ^_^ this is a nice place to make friends though I apologize for the dead spots from time to time, life has a way of taking up our time >.<

Thanks! heart And no kidding, once you are an Adult (note the capital A there) life just seems to take over! I spent hours cleaning my house this weekend instead of being a lazy couch potato and watching Netflix all day. blaugh

Angelic Worker

Saffee

Phrozen Pikachu

hello hello ^_^

Angelic Worker

ms-pixie-ck

I'd of been a lazy couch potato but i had work and a baptismal >.< lol so no time for being a potato, though now that i have a cold, i am going to be a potato till i feel better >.< lol

Lucky Cat

Royal Soda

Nah, just had a panda day, xD;;;.

Oooh, sick, HT's def the place for krismasu gifts.
Good man, 8D.

YEAH, YOU SHOW THEM.

What's a panda day? Is that where you eat Panda Express all day and listen to a certain song about it?

ALSO DUDE THEY SENT THE E-MAIL TODAY
SO I GOTTA HIT THE MALL AND GO SHOPPPPPIN (or just pick up my s**t and get away from the mall :U )
digi162
What's a panda day? Is that where you eat Panda Express all day and listen to a certain song about it?

ALSO DUDE THEY SENT THE E-MAIL TODAY
SO I GOTTA HIT THE MALL AND GO SHOPPPPPIN (or just pick up my s**t and get away from the mall :U )

Just a day that you sleep, occasionally eat, sleep and eat and sleep some moar.
Kinda sounds like a Snorlax day.
&&Oh jeeezus craisutsuuu, not dat song, xDDD.

OH YEAH.
SWEET.
NOOOO, YOU GOTSTA BUY ME PLUSHIES AND SHIET FIRSTUU~ :U

Angelic Warrior

Waitingforwings6

I'd of been a lazy couch potato but i had work and a baptismal >.< lol so no time for being a potato, though now that i have a cold, i am going to be a potato till i feel better >.< lol

Oh no! I hate colds. talk2hand And 'tis the season for the cold and flu coming up... burning_eyes I hope you get better soon! heart

PS I am in shock - used to be the daily chance was "awesome" when you got 500 gold, back in '06. I just got 150,000 gold... eek Time to go shopping!!!

Angelic Worker

ms-pixie-ck

Thanks, and I hope so too! And 150k is a lot, though most stuff is in the billions when it comes to stuff outside the shops sad it's sad

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Waitingforwings6

Thanks, and I hope so too! And 150k is a lot, though most stuff is in the billions when it comes to stuff outside the shops sad it's sad

Yeah, I noticed some serious inflation... I'm hoping the good Admin at Gaia will grant me back my old account. I had some monthly collectible items I would really like to have back and I don't think I will every have enough gold to buy new ones... The marketplace seems nuts!

Tipsy Smoker

somewhere i belong? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas