Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors

<3 1 100.0% [ 208 ]
Total Votes:[ 208 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I didn't get to say how AMAZING this artwork is. ; n;. I feel totally ignorant cause I picked it up after getting in from work and then went to go chillax a few hours watching Twilight, so.. ITS AMAZING, I LOVE YOU. heart

Kawaii Decorator

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ARTIST ALERT
Name: pixy_stiks
Victim: Pikkoh
Samples: x x x x
Pricing: 12k
Team Edward or Team Jacob?: neither, but if I had to choose, Jacob xD
I'll send trade now. Yay team Jacob, though after watching Twilight for the first time earlier I feel torn. ; n;. Both are pretty tasty.

Kawaii Decorator

I'll be doing the 6 avatar, kay?
Yuppers <333

Just try get her cuteypie hair in? n 3n (Forgive me for slow replies, PVPing on WoW and the nasty hordies are killing my pretty elf!)

Kawaii Decorator

Haha! I LOVE Wow! Have you ever played Aion? Its like exactly the same, almost!
Looks too flashy for me, and.. Well, people have said its WoOW with wings. > 3< I'll just get more purples for my sexy shadow priest. Muahaha.
Pikkoh
I didn't get to say how AMAZING this artwork is. ; n;. I feel totally ignorant cause I picked it up after getting in from work and then went to go chillax a few hours watching Twilight, so.. ITS AMAZING, I LOVE YOU. heart

Im so happy you like it biggrin Tell all your friends, i'm stalking the request threads looking for more commissions stressed Now I know how much time these take Im thinking of bumping up my prices a little, do you think I could get away with asking a bit more?
-team cedric diggory-
NICKBOX LIVE
Pikkoh

Im so happy you like it biggrin Tell all your friends, i'm stalking the request threads looking for more commissions stressed Now I know how much time these take Im thinking of bumping up my prices a little, do you think I could get away with asking a bit more?

I certainly do think you could get more, the piece you did for me is amazing. @ 3@. I loooove it!

imurderedsanta:

Thats allowed too. ; n; <333
The chibi you did is adorable.. I love the colouring on it. So shiiiny..!

High-functioning Prophet

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items