Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raptor Mechanic
The Final Firestorm
Raptor Mechanic
The Final Firestorm
OrderInChaos
there is no other way to do it. taking a life is the ultimate crime, and the only punishment for it is death.
So in a way, you'd be the judge, jury, and executioner?

You just remined me of the English comic Judge Dread. biggrin
I don't think I read that one. ;o

They made a movie with stallone, he played Judge.
Hm. Was the movie/comic good and action-y?
Contemplating Breakfast
OrderInChaos
Testament of Death
I'd kill him. Especialy if he hurt my friend.

I don't place alot of value in people's lifes unless I care for them.

all life has value. when someone tries to take that value, they give up the value of their own lives.

Does this include when you step on a bug?
Insects are life.
If you have ended an organisms life, does that mean that your life no longer has value?

very well, let me restate that.

all b]human life has value. when someone tries to take that value, they give up the value of their own lives.
I would Kill them.
the theory of 'life being sacred' is bullshit. Things die every day, there's no stopping it. sometimes we must kill.
However, that does not mean that I condone killing wantonly. A madman going bonkers with a knife is a danger and must be stopped, forcibly if necessary.

What i am opposed to, though is lack of humanity.
by killing someone, we begin to break our own humanity, to break what our species as a whole has fought for thousands of years scrabbling to get ahold of.
So it should be a personal choice mitigated by circumstance.
But I would kill them. Some in this world must bloody their hands so others can live.
Mercy.
I would probably kill myself afterwards if i did kill heshe.
Due to the fact that i would feel really guilty if i did. User Image
Im a realist by nature; so if said person was compelled for whatever reason to attempt to take my freinds life or my own, I'd kill them in in a heartbeat and not a lose a wink of sleep over it. Otherwise it would be a problem later when said person got outta jail to try and kill me again for the jail time they served.
When it comes to those i love or my own life ,at that point the agressor's right to live no longer matters to me
i know it might sound harsh but i dont believe in rehabilitation for murders....i believe they should die...problem solved..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff