Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty

same with school stuff for me, Ive got around until dec. 15-20th until my semester ends. ive got like 2 major papers left to write, one of them is basically already written out because we made an outline for it. the other one though is going to be awful. burning_eyes

but the last one is due right before finals, so ive got plenty of time. mrgreen

Papers? Yuck! Is the awful one the APA format paper? I saw you talking about it.

Yea, that's how my final projects are. I get a reprieve for Thanksgiving week but then everything will be due the following week crying

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
*peeks in*
*Glomps* heart How've3 you been Purple?

blaugh Hello! I've been well. How are you?
cat_4laugh I'm glad to hear that nya~ I've been well, busy with work, the usual cat_3nodding

I hope work is treating you well!
It's almost time for me to start looking for one sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr

cat_sweatdrop It depends on the day nya~ I work for an interesting place~
cat_whee Do you know what you're field you're looking for?
if you're looking for 'whatever you can get' to start I know my company has a branch in California-- though I'm not sure if it's near you~

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

if you're looking for 'whatever you can get' to start I know my company has a branch in California-- though I'm not sure if it's near you~

For now I just need something part time that will work around my school schedule. Other than that, I don't care.
It might have been, but I actually live in Washington now! I moved about 16 months ago.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

For now I just need something part time that will work around my school schedule. Other than that, I don't care.
It might have been, but I actually live in Washington now! I moved about 16 months ago.

*Squeak* cat_eek Really? That makes me feel like I've been away oh so much longer than I realized cat_crying
cat_sweatdrop Well there's a really tiny warehouse up in Lacey that's connected to mine nya~

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

*Squeak* cat_eek Really? That makes me feel like I've been away oh so much longer than I realized cat_crying
cat_sweatdrop Well there's a really tiny warehouse up in Lacey that's connected to mine nya~

Awwww emotion_hug Don't feel too bad. I don't think I ever even mentioned it in here.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

same with school stuff for me, Ive got around until dec. 15-20th until my semester ends. ive got like 2 major papers left to write, one of them is basically already written out because we made an outline for it. the other one though is going to be awful. burning_eyes

Papers? Yuck! Is the awful one the APA format paper? I saw you talking about it.

Yea, that's how my final projects are. I get a reprieve for Thanksgiving week but then everything will be due the following week crying

nope, its in MLA, my prof for that class is just super stingy about how to use it. the APA one is for an intro to psych course with the outline

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

nope, its in MLA, my prof for that class is just super stingy about how to use it. the APA one is for an intro to psych course with the outline

Sounds tough. I hope you will be able to do well!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr

Awwww emotion_hug Don't feel too bad. I don't think I ever even mentioned it in here.
cat_sweatdrop You might have-- I've been out of the loop for a while -w-;
cat_ninja Purhaps that's in for a change~
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Sounds tough. I hope you will be able to do well!

thankyou. mrgreen

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

That would be nice! 4laugh
I'm pretty much always active, I just change the places I frequent.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr

That would be nice! 4laugh
I'm pretty much always active, I just change the places I frequent.

I miss being here~ I think I'll try~
cat_rofl I've noticed that in the few times I've checked in to keep my account from getting locked nya... You're all over the place cat_eek

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
*pokes thread*
hey all whats up its been over a year since i was last on gaia burning_eyes

TheBlackCatLentheritia

cat_rofl I've noticed that in the few times I've checked in to keep my account from getting locked nya... You're all over the place cat_eek

Great!
Hahaha, thanks! I love talking to as many different people as possible, but sometimes school gets hectic. That's when I slim down the places I hang out in and pretty much just stay in a handful of them.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Great!
Hahaha, thanks! I love talking to as many different people as possible, but sometimes school gets hectic. That's when I slim down the places I hang out in and pretty much just stay in a handful of them.

cat_3nodding Yeah... when things get hectic for me I end up like vanishing... I've heard that's a bad habit nya
emotion_hug Yet you always come home here ne?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff