Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

@Amphis: Sorry it took me forever to post. Life's been kind of hectic due to the schedule of my new job... I've gotten used to it now, more or less, so my next post shouldn't take so long... sweatdrop

On a lighter note, my post looks like christmas... nwn
And I apologize for not being so active on the rp thread and on the OOC thread. I've become addicted to GTAIV online XD And I have a ton of school work -___-
If someone hasn't posted since saturday, does that mean I can use the 2-day rule? I'm itching to RP and he just ain't talking.
Sure. That's precisely the reason I put that rule in place. Who is it that isn't talking back to you?
Uhh that would be Baka_Ken.
Yeah. If he's holding you up, just continue on without him.
My hope is that every, or at least larger groups, will start mashing together soon.
Don't worry. I've just given the story the little "push" it needs. There's about to be some trouble in the Capital Wasteland. blaugh
Hehe, I like trouble in the wasteland <3
Should be fun =]
I am very pleased to be a part of this RP. I was growing very bored of Gaia for a long time and was continuously jumping in and out of RP's for a good two years... but this one has me snagged because it's Fallout 3... =]

Also, I really enjoy everyone's characters. I read through the RP a bit and looked through the Database; very interesting crowd we have.

And now I have finally found this OOC page for it! Yay!

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Oi. I'm still here. Been checking back every few hours. Just wanted you all to know that.

Now that my character is somewhere else other than the wasteland, I'm able to awaken, and RP! Wooo!
Woo! No more dying of heat and s**t!

450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Equaleyez

Yeah! A little credit goes to Sven, but not too much, though.
Rohok
Equaleyez

Yeah! A little credit goes to Sven, but not too much, though.
Yeah I mean, you could've just crawled to Megaton, no need for help haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff