User Image

We've got a brand new evolving item hitting the Cash Shop today: Lyndexer's Journal, bringing a spirit of classic heroism and adventure. Learn more in the full report below! We've also got new evolutions for Yemaya's Pearl and the Gogh Reed-- plus a brand new painting from the Reed's artist.

User Image

You can get all these items-- including a first-generation version of Lyndexer's Journal-- in the Gaia Cash Shop!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Read on for Dr. Singh's full report!

User Image

Dr. Singh: Hi, ladies and gentlemen! We've got some exciting EI news for you this week, including a brand new item and some great evolutions. In case you're new to the program, I'm Dr. Singh, and this is my surly little helper, Timmy--

Timmy: I'm not surly. Leave me alone.

Dr. Singh: Don't mind Timmy; he's going through an extremely rapid and disfiguring puberty at the moment, so his hormones have been causing a bit of angst and greasiness. It seems to have leveled off a little this week, but--

Timmy: You're not my mom! Don't boss me, lady. I'm outta here.

Dr. Singh: Well, I guess not. Anyway, we should get on with the show: first up, we've got a brand new item today! Lyndexer's Journal is a dusty antique book found on the site of an old war battle. At first, it looked like an ordinary journal-- but the excavators who found it noticed that the pages were glowing with a strange blue light, so they brought it to me for a closer look!

User Image

Their suspicions were correct: it's definitely an evolving item! I'll be taking it to the lab for a closer look, but in the meantime, you can grab a first-generation Lyndexer's Journal now in the Gaia Cash Shop! Timmy, why don't you tell them about first-generation items?

Timmy: No way, lady. I'm outta here.

Dr. Singh: Whatever, Timmy. Anyway, first-generation items are only available for a limited time, until the item starts evolving. They'll always get the newest poses first, and they also tend to be more valuable on the Marketplace-- they pack the most bang for your EI buck! Isn't that right, Timmy?

Timmy: Yeah.

Dr. Singh: We've also got two great items evolving today: Yemaya's Pearl is back with some fabulous new undersea treasures-- seashell wings, a gorgeous cape and even some creepy scallop eyes. The Gogh Reed is also getting an electrifying update-- plenty of high-voltage poses, plus the astounding lightning otter! And here's the cherry on top: we've got another beautiful illustration from the item's artist!

User Image

Click for a wallpaper-sized image!

Dr. Singh: Well, that's it for this week, folks-- say, Timmy, you've hardly uttered a word all day! Don't you have anything to say for yourself?

Timmy: I already told you: I'm outta here.

Dr. Singh: Do you even know what that means? That means you're leaving.

Timmy: Oh, really? I thought it was just... dang it, Doc! How am I supposed to keep up with all these new feelings? It's all so confusing!

Dr. Singh: Well, as I mentioned last week, maybe it's getting to be time to find some professional help for all this-- your puberty seems to be progressing in an unusually fast and severe manner.

Timmy: Well, in the meantime, I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu.

Dr. Singh: An emu?

Timmy: Yeah, Doc. It's the only way to make sense of all these feelings. I'm gonna be an emu from now on. I'm gonna dye my hair funny and start listenin' to some kinda godawful music.

Dr. Singh: Timmy, an emu is a large, flightless bird.

Timmy: I didn't say it was gonna be easy, Doc.

Dr. Singh: Well, folks, I guess I'd better try to talk Timmy out of whatever ridiculous thing he's babbling about now. Maybe next week I'll try to find someone who can figure out why Timmy's hormones have gone so screwy-- until then, have a great weekend, and don't forget to vote in our evolving item poll!