Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was thinking about how school is. (highschool)
There are always nerds, jocks, preps, and something in between...
I personally am very athletic. To the point where it might not be good for my health (I play too much tennis)
But i was thinking, since i am pretty popular, mostly everyone knows me, but i like animes and mangas and all the stuff that nerds would like!
so i was just pondering.... who else is like this?

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I find this kind of thing doesn't apply to my school at all.
All the "nerds" and the scary-smart kids are on the sports teams, all the music kids are popular, all the jocks do alright in their classes, all the preps are on the Improv team, etc...
It's just a big happy mix. There is very little conflict.
As for myself, I'm probably a hardcore nerd. I'm in the Challenge program, I'm not very popular, I like the occasional manga, but I'm not a hardcore, open fan of it, I draw, I write, I play guitar... Ehh.

I'm just biding my time until postsecondary.

2,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
yes. i have your answer. i myself am in that group along with some friends of mine.

we dubbed ourselves. the I.D.G.A.F or idgaf, which ever, its the i dont give a f*ck group. lol

we are mixes of everything. and dont care what people think of it. then again. my school is very preppy. and im the rocker type >.> so idk.
'The bright side of it is,' said Puddleglum, 'that if we break our necks getting down the cliff, then we're safe from being drowned in the river.'
~*~*~

Ho s**t! I can have mixed interests that make me a well-rounded person instead of a stereotype! Who'da thunk?

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Nobody fits purely into one little cookie-cutter category, even in high school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff