is my art good?

yes 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
no 0.5 50.0% [ 21 ]
kinda.. u got potential just work on it :D 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 18 ]
ITS AMAZING!! DRAW ME SOMETHING!!!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 >

User Image

hello gaians, im ally and well this is my collage of alex pardee's art.i guess this is what i imagine that would happen if someone was high xd

i was just bored one day playing scrabble with my sister and cousin and i got bored and started to draw... my sister got mad because i was'nt focused on the game but... WHATEVER!!!

so behold my "MaStErPiEcE" , and Be HoNeSt and if u like it and want meh to draw sumthin for you...include your name in your comment saying...

EXAMPLE:
Hi my name is Bob and i like your art would you please draw something for me??

and if it turns out that a bunch of people like my art (which i would be grateful for)
and want me to draw u sumthin i will try to do as much requests as possible!!!

so thanx for taking ur time to look at my art. i'll do my best THANK YOUUUUU!!!!
I cannot for the life of me determine what this is supposed to be a drawing of.
Major Malfunction
I cannot for the life of me determine what this is supposed to be a drawing of.

well then you probably dont know who alex pardee is sweatdrop
Adam Pardee is one of the best inspirations I've ever had.
Love it hun.
Keep it going.
:"D
curious_chaos
well then you probably dont know who adam pardee is sweatdrop

Do you mean Alex Pardee? Because your drawing looks nothing like his work.
Major Malfunction
curious_chaos
well then you probably dont know who adam pardee is sweatdrop

Do you mean Alex Pardee? Because your drawing looks nothing like his work.

yes i mean alex pardee (i'll fix it) but what do you mean it looks nothing like his work... because i took out a bunch of small pieces of things (like chadam) and put it together and sooo... it looks recognizable and plus its just fan art
Pardee's work has strong lines and color schemes that aren't painful. He also doesn't use crayons/colored pencils/whatever you did this with. Taking a bunch of parts of somebody else's paintings and reproducing them badly on one canvas does not mean that the final work is going to look anything like the work of the original artist.
Major Malfunction
Pardee's work has strong lines and color schemes that aren't painful. He also doesn't use crayons/colored pencils/whatever you did this with. Taking a bunch of parts of somebody else's paintings and reproducing them badly on one canvas does not mean that the final work is going to look anything like the work of the original artist.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE ITS FAN ART
scream im not a proffesional!!!! ShEeSh!!!
Maybe you shouldn't have put "I need advice" in your thread subject, if you are not interested in criticism.
nice start, but work on ur coloring skillz...
Major Malfunction
Maybe you shouldn't have put "I need advice" in your thread subject, if you are not interested in criticism.

I dont mind the criticism but, i WILL fight back twisted
skidelee-doo
nice start, but work on ur coloring skillz...

okay ty xd !!
Your composition is childish. Your colors also lack harmony and your lines are awkward and plain. If you're using colored pencils, press harder for a more even color.

I also have a pet peeve with putting a sun in the corner of the picture. We're not in elementary school anymore! Furthermore, if you're going to put the sun there, at least use it as a working light source. You have little to no shading.
curious_chaos
Major Malfunction

He has a point there. Reproducing the subject is not the same as mimicking the style. In any case, I think you should work on your traditional rendering skills before you try anything this abstract. Remember, Picasso could paint line Rembrandt by the time he was 12. The point is that he chose not to.
CatCry
curious_chaos
Major Malfunction

He has a point there. Reproducing the subject is not the same as mimicking the style. In any case, I think you should work on your traditional rendering skills before you try anything this abstract. Remember, Picasso could paint line Rembrandt by the time he was 12. The point is that he chose not to.

OK OK OK OK !!! JUST razz *going crazy* i cant handle all this criticism at once :p im gunna go and practice and take in all that you art critics said so... thanks for the "advice" people ovua!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff