• Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Packed up and lefted
Name of character: Freddy Mercury
Breed: Golden Retriever
Sex: Not since the back injury
Personality: Right p***k
Power: Like Super-Skrull, only combining all the X-Men together instead
Reference/appearance: Reverse mohawk (big hair with a shaved line down the middle), hoop earrings, clown nose
Attire(What kind of clothing you think they would wear): Leather codpiece, wetsuit, viking helmet
Anything important you'd like to add: I like pasta.
Extras: Only on the extended-edition DVD

-edit-

Here is a quick sketch.

User Image
Feel free! However, I expect a 10% take of any profits from the publishing of these comics and full control of any character merchandising (such as t-shirts, figurines, wall scrolls, novelty wetsuits, branded firearms, etc). My lawyer will be contacting you shortly.
valiant_elfe
So what your saying is if I use him in one book and that's it you get 10% from every book his in right. Lawyers are scary

No, I mean 10% of all proceeds from all titles, whether this character is in a particular book or not. This is an industry-standard contract, I promise you, regardless of what other lawyers may tell you. I am a famous comic-book manga graphic novel creator and I know what I'm talking about.

Please send all checks and correspondance to:

Major Malfunction
c/o Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Louisville, KY 40272

Please use envelopes with fasteners instead of glue, because they took away my letter opener last week.

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
valiant_elfe
Major Malfunction
valiant_elfe
So what your saying is if I use him in one book and that's it you get 10% from every book his in right. Lawyers are scary

No, I mean 10% of all proceeds from all titles, whether this character is in a particular book or not. This is an industry-standard contract, I promise you, regardless of what other lawyers may tell you. I am a famous comic-book manga graphic novel creator and I know what I'm talking about.

Please send all checks and correspondance to:

Major Malfunction
c/o Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Louisville, KY 40272

Please use envelopes with fasteners instead of glue, because they took away my letter opener last week.

WOW really what are the titles of them?? So I need to make up all my own characters (I mean I can I just thought that this would be interesting) I'm going to have to talk to my partner about this

She can be taught!
This thread made me laugh so hard.

Thank you, and good night.
Apparently I need to be even less subtle or something.

4,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Major Malfunction
Apparently I need to be even less subtle or something.

Why? I just figured I would stop here, then I got carried away and deleted all my things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff