Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
dude ... you cant tell them not to complain. We are women .. its in our nature to complain about everything under the sun. Personally I wouldnt mind being a bit bigger.

I can dream can't I?

Yeah. I guess. But hey if you dont like someone post .. delete it. Thats the fun part. You get to play god and decide which post live and which ones die.
I <3 Breast!

It would be easier to add them to my ignore list. that would make it so they could never post in a thread I've made ever again, under the account I ignored anyway.
Tinker Twit
Abaris Eiwar
Tinker Twit
I've been told i'm busty, I think my boobies are too small
I want to get them bigger but my boyfriend wouldn't like it
C cup I'm guessing?

B

How big do you want to be?
My breasts are superior >3
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
dude ... you cant tell them not to complain. We are women .. its in our nature to complain about everything under the sun. Personally I wouldnt mind being a bit bigger.

I can dream can't I?

Yeah. I guess. But hey if you dont like someone post .. delete it. Thats the fun part. You get to play god and decide which post live and which ones die.
I <3 Breast!

It would be easier to add them to my ignore list. that would make it so they could never post in a thread I've made ever again, under the account I ignored anyway.

That is quite true. I have a question for you.... Why would someone find the word "Boob" offensive?

Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
The_Aristocrats_Drug
My breasts are superior >3

Bigger than F?

Desirable Humorist

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe

I can dream can't I?

I <3 Breast!

That is quite true. I have a question for you.... Why would someone find the word "Boob" offensive?

Well boob can also be a word referring to a less intelligent person.
Abaris Eiwar
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe

I can dream can't I?

I <3 Breast!

Honestly lol, even the world breast is like that. What should we say? Mammary? That's too many Ms in your daily diet if you say it like that.
Plus mammary is not a fun word to say. Can you honestly see yourself looking at a girl and saying "Heyyy nice Mammaries?" That would be funny but no guy is going to say that and most guys dont even know that, that is the term for them.
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe

I can dream can't I?

I <3 Breast!

Well boob can also be a word referring to a less intelligent person.
oh yeah .. but what if the person knew you meant breast?
I like having D cups (verge of DD) but it does suck sometimes cause you can't fit into some of the kewl shirts in stores and they do get in the way sometimes. I work as a tech at a vet office and it really sucks when you are wrestling with an animal and they are in the way.
Abaris Eiwar
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
Abaris Eiwar
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe
fireheart-thunderclan
_DeMoNiC-eViL-vAmPiRe

I <3 Breast!

Honestly lol, even the world breast is like that. What should we say? Mammary? That's too many Ms in your daily diet if you say it like that.
Plus mammary is not a fun word to say. Can you honestly see yourself looking at a girl and saying "Heyyy nice Mammaries?" That would be funny but no guy is going to say that and most guys dont even know that, that is the term for them.
The only kind of person I can see saying that is an awkward college calculus professor.
Ha that would be awesome. Im definitely going to do that .. but I will do it to a guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff