Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Post 1.) What this thread is about.
Post 2.) What I want & What you get (That means EXAMPLES!)
Post 3.) Morgue (Finished art goes here...) .
Post 4.) Misc. Fun stuff heart

(I LOVE to talk so some of my posts tend to be long stories >.>;; , so you can skip the explaination and go to post 2. if you want. gonk )

Some of you have probably seen me around off and on in the FA forum for years now but I never really request anyone to draw me....

I lurk about, waiting for a certain kind of request thread to appear...... a request of something a little more.... "dark" in the more macabre of themes. HORROR! DEATH! GORE! MONSTERS! DARK HUMOR!

Not many people have a thread requesting that kind of work.... but I know you gouls like myself are out and about prowling Gaia's graveyard...

Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away... I had a (pay) art shop. It didn't last too long. I was a newbie to running a shop plus I'm horribly unorganized, so it wasn't the greatest. D: I hated the whole vibe in the request/ commision forum. it really made me a sad panda to see such terrible attitudes there. emo I attempted to have a fair priced art shop, but I ended up getting too bogged down with too many requests and equaled in burn out. That, plus the greed of others mixed with constantly loosing art because of a crashing frankenstiened computer, the shop closed it's doors for good.

But I missed drawing Gaia avvies and after some time off (well, except for killing people as a veteran in the Artist Battle Royale for a few years & a few random freebies here or there ninja ), I decided to open a commission shop. I'd have more control over everything that way. I still felt bad that a lot of art shops charged so very high for for artwork. D: I set up a system, the person requesting art got to pick their own price. Whatever they felt my art was worth, that's what I let them charge. After just a few commissions, I ended up feeling like I was being paid too much for it (Right now, if you are reading this, you are probably looking at me like i'm crazy. surprised well... I am, but it's a friendly kind of crazy. Honest.) and.......... I kinda like not being told what, when, where, and how to do a picture. sweatdrop I like being inspired by a look or idea, and running with it on my own...So, after finishing the last project on the waiting list, I closed it down too.

And honestly... I'm damn tired of drawing cute stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's ok. And it's awesome if you like it. heart My style has always been more twisted, and If someone wanted cute, I can do cute..... but all I did was cute, cute, cute. D: I went in to cute overload. I don't want to draw any main projects that are cute.... at least for a while. I miss my dark comedy twisted art. It's me... cute.... isn't really me. (I'm so tired of drawing chibis, dammit! emo )

For the last few months I have been streaming any and every art project I work on. Sometimes it's gaia work, sometimes it's just a misc. project. I'm normally streaming something in the evening /late night in to the early morning hours.... but, sometimes it's just random. If you'd like to try and catch me on, please check the link at the bottom of this post. When I have gaia work to do, I will post the streaming link in a current post. <3

Ambie's Streaming Channel

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Ok. *waves* You obviously want some free art that is more twisted in nature or you wouldn't be here (unless you are one of my friends who randomly hang out here to keep me company... in which case... you would be here without really wanting anything but i digress.).

There are some things that you need to know before you ask for any art.

User Image

Please be aware of how often you emote bump the thread. A bump here or there is tolerable, but when we start stacking up multiple emote bumps in a row it starts to get a little past silly. If you are in a hurry, and just want to make a quick stop, alright... but in future posts, please try to have some conversation or to join current conversations already going on in the thread. :3 We don't mind, really!

Along the same lines, please no spammy multiple posting. as in just saying one word over and over again. every once in a while, I get it, but please.... not post after post! It really kills the flow of the thread and there is no way to really build a conversation out of that. D:

** Please don't just say " Draw me??" sweatdrop It freaks me out, kind of like I'm being put on the spot to come up with something killer. Just come in and talk, if you have an idea of something.. post it.

I feel like a real b*****d having to say it, but... I'm not going to draw everyone who comes in. D: I feel bad having to say it. I just want this to be a no stress thing, so I'm only working on 1 picture at a time. It takes more hours then i'd like to admit inking each picture. ^.^;

I don't have a lot of super a**l-retentive rules you have to follow... just... have some manners, ok? i'm an open-minded, bluntly speaking person who talks about everything and anything while cursing like a sailor. Say whatever the ******** you want, just be nice to the peeps here. Easy, right? :3

** Besides having to want something different then your average avvie cutie art, your avvie needs to be darkly inspiring or have an inspiring idea in the more twistedly dark theme. If your avvie is dressed like cute Little Red Riding Hood, ok, that's cool... but if you're going to get art from me, don't be surprised if you are drawn hopping joyfully down the forest path with grandmothers chopped up, bloody misc. body parts hanging out of your pic-nic basket and you're splattered with blood. If your avvie is dressed like a pretty princess frilly pink character, that's fine.... but that art from me will your princess holding prince charmings head. So... you kinda get the idea of what the art will be like now. 3nodding

** you can try hit and runs if you want... but, I'm terrible at remembering stuff and keeping things organized, and if you ask for art and then never come back... I'll probably forget. D: so stay!!! :3 I love (seriously) to talk.... please, stick around and have some chit chat while I work. (psst, you'll probably get art better if you hang about and I get to know you a little bit. wink )

** >> UPDATE!! << Ok, I was doing traditional grayscale acrylic ink style only... but, even though I was getting better with traditional, my digital art style started getting crappy because I forgot how to do things on my art programs! Getting rusty in one style or the other really sucks!! SO! Now the art you will receive here will be my digital style..... at least for a while so I can re-learn some of the tricks and effects that I used to know. Once I get my CG style back to normal, I will start doing both digital and traditional styles, depending on mood and/ or your avvie. surprised I normally do CG work or a big mix of CG & Traditional mediums. In this thread, I will be only doing traditional gray scale work (most likely >.> ). I love black & white and I normally ink with a paintbrush. I want to get better at making my line art smoother and my hand not so shaky. I also want to work on my ink wash coloring style. I might add some color to a picture, I might not. I do love black & white with just one brightly colored thing standing out. heart

** Tips... ok.... well.... I don't really want any, but I know some people feel bad if they don't tip. If you feel you must tip, ok sweatdrop but you really don't have to...alright? :3

You guys are all my guinea pigs! MAHAHA!! twisted

~EXAMPLES~

::All DIGITAL Style::

User Image

User Image

::All TRADITIONAL Style::

User Image
User Image
User Image

Kiss, Kiss. Bang, Bang.

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200

I can do....

-Monster themes (You are the monster, you are fightnng the monster, you need rescued from the monster, you get the idea...)
-Violence/ fighting.
-Gory things.
- Nudity / sexy outfits & poses
- Animals.
- Weapons.
- Darkly cute and/ or sexy.
- Death/ injury.
- Paranormal / Supernatural. Ghosts, zombies,Bunnicula- you get the gist...
- Guy x guy / girl x girl (that includes girly men, manly ladies, etc..)
- Comic book Superhero / Villain avvie cosplay.
- Movie avvie cosplay.
Ok! Ok! so those last 2 are not in a twisted dark theme.... . ninja

I can do, but you'll have to bribe me first! D:

- Multiple people. It's more cluttered then I like to work, but....
- Chibi. I'm pretty burned out on chibis, so that bribe has to be realllly good. D:
- OCs. It's not that I don't like to do it, it's just that I feel like I never do the character justice. If you have really, REALLY good reference pics, I might see what I can do...
- Fanart.... actually, ask me. some fanart i can do pretty faithful... yet some fanart...not so much (god damn sanrio characters!!! so cute. I HATE YOU! so simple yet i still can't draw hello kitty correctly!! scream ).
- Art Trades. I've been burned more often then not with art trades. I'm willing to give them a try, so ask and we'll see...

Not gonna do.....

- Heavy mecha / robots. If you want your Transformer to look like a deformed defective toaster, I'm your artist. If you want a Transformer to actually look LIKE a transformer, please move along D:
-No cars. I don't think that'll be a problem here because not alot of users seem to want something involving a car... just covering my a** though. >.>

** One final thing! Sometimes I may like your idea / avvie but I will be low on time due to other gaia or real life projects, work, holidays, family crap... whatever.... when and if that happens, I might just do a quick ballpoint pen sketch for you. They are quick and messy but I make that cool. cool

This also applies to random quickies I do just for the fun of it. Sometimes I want to just do a fun little quickie picture for a random joke, pun, cosplay idea for a friend or for just general thread viewing. *shrug* It could also be for a friends b-day or something like that that sneaks up on me surprised

User Image

1. Masturbating Muffins

2 The Grateful UnDead (full view) and a head shot
3. T H E F ii R S T noelle having tea for two with the MadHatter from the Batman Animated series
4. The Horror Queen

5. Rob248
6. Brea Grant (Comic-Con exclusive)
7. Laugh Now Die Later
8. acfaerie
9. Sinister
11. Sweet Amber lost her head at this point in time!
11. Leena-nee
12. Verienkeli
13. GodsDemonHunter
14. Sexy Wonder Woman fanart for friend
15. the ghostly Melanar
16. Vix Viral

Here for a quickie...

1. A quckie sketch example titled "OHMYGAWD I DIDN'T MEAN TO DIAL THAT!!!!
2. Jughead Fanart for someone who I have forgotten the name of >.>
3. Sin's B-day

**currently working on
HorrorHolly! **

You've been toe tagged and body bagged...

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Misc. Stuff Section

Banners

If you'd like to pimp this thread, feel free to use one of these banners:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dg6fa7][img]http://tinyurl.com/yc9jz4q[/img][/url]

by Big Gay Jay heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/dg6fa7][img]http://tinyurl.com/pt3mbm[/img][/url]

by laugh Now Die Later heart

Other peeps threads that you should go check out. NOW!!!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

ninja

The Black List- someones been naughty! evil

Nobody yet. YAY! You get to live (for now)!!

User Image

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Misc. other stuff....

Art? For me? eek heart WOW! Thanks mrgreen
(nice peeps who drew me :3
)

User Image
Ms. Marvel Amber by ??
User Image
Ms. Marvel Amber By Lady Piranha

User Image
Upset, Undead, & Unloved Bride by Joanne Sheila heart

User Image
Chibi of the Dead By laugh Now Die Later blaugh

User Image

Undead Bride by xXxDeathPhantomxXx

User Image
Bride of the dead by LaughNowDieLater

User Image
How to get a head in life... by Dark_Cupid

User Image
Headless killer by acfaerie

User Image
Killer Pin-up by acfaerie

User Image
The blond (and dead) bombshell destroying men by acfaerie

User Image
Mayham & murder; Lamby, Ambie and Muleh! By Muleh

User Image
The bride of Gaia by lilithaddams

User Image
Groovy by succubusty

User Image
Dead and lovin' it! By AngieTheCrazy

User Image
Happy Thanksgiving By KFX

User Image
Cosplay chaos! by.....??

User Image
Lovely lady By Repo!

User Image
Sweet dreams are made of these... By Repo! heart

User Image
Goddess of Time by Repo! heart

User Image
How sweet, fresh meat- Amber & Freddy Repo by Repo! again!!!! surprised heart

User Image User Image User Image
3 Evil Ambers by Laugh Now Die Later heart

User Image
Captian Mew! by The Red Corpse! blaugh

gonk it feels like i'm missing some!?

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
all i need now is a spiffy banner... other then that....

NOW OPEN!! surprised

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
D: why do i get this feeling like i'm forgetting to add something? hmm....
I ******** lobe you for your goriness
Gave me a mangasm >[
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

`` Wow. You have such beautiful artwork. I love it. :3
Blood and gore on avatar art is something I've never seen before, but am very interested in.
I'll certainly stick around as best I can tonight, if I might be able to request a drawing from you? Please? I'll do a doodle back, or tip, if you'd like. :3
I had a specific idea in mind when I was reading your examples, so, if you're interested, I'd like to explain it. ^^;

I can never tell if I'm horrible at asking for art or not... sweatdrop

I draw for donations. Donate over 2k to get a chibi sketch like this one!
[x]

User Image User Image

Donators
Demolished_Dreams

Mythical Reveler

Most awesome art for the different factor = would you consider drawing my other avi....
User Image
edit: most people don't like to draw it..

IRL Conventioneer

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
O,o awesome art!!! would you consider drawing me?

Mythical Reveler

I hate to hit and run but my computer is being hijacked by another.... will try to get back on later tonite but if not tonite - tomorrow... Hangs head in embarrassment at leaving so very soon after posting..... redface
:O I must say i do really love your art..
If you could either a blood, gore on, or sexy nudity.
Or whatever you feel like, would be highly appreciated. ;D

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
ninja That spider in the banner is both creepy as all hell, and wicked awesome in the same breath.

I am a hard core arachnophobe, so i cant believe i just said it was awesome O_O

Edit to add: More examples of Sweet Amber's art is in my sig heart I LOVE her art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff