Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank You All For Your requests!
SLOTS FULL FOR NOW.
I'll PM you, when the pics will be finished!
For those, who don't know: I accept the trade(or send it), then I send the Preview, And when you confirm the trade, I send the full-size PIC.

Thank You ~<3

Lonely Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kawaii Natsu

emotion_facepalm
I'll just use these 2 avatars instead since youre getting gender confused haha..
User ImageUser Image

As for the background I hadn't thought of that, meh I guess a simple white background will do :3

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu

emotion_facepalm
I'll just use these 2 avatars instead since youre getting gender confused haha..
User ImageUser Image

As for the background I hadn't thought of that, meh I guess a simple white background will do :3

alright, 2 girls with white bg. and what kind of pose do you want? romantic? friendly? or I can choose myself?

Lonely Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kawaii Natsu
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu

emotion_facepalm
User ImageUser Image

alright, 2 girls with white bg. and what kind of pose do you want? romantic? friendly? or I can choose myself?

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
The one wearing black is a guy........ the one wearing pink is a girl..........
And I want a romantic pose crying

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu

emotion_facepalm
User ImageUser Image

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

haha))) I got it. in the first post of yours the pic with a girl didnt open and the guy was in pink jacket, so i misunderstood, when you said that in pink was a girl) now I got it.

Lonely Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kawaii Natsu
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu
TameMyWild
Kawaii Natsu

emotion_facepalm
User ImageUser Image

haha))) I got it. in the first post of yours the pic with a girl didnt open and the guy was in pink jacket, so i misunderstood, when you said that in pink was a girl) now I got it.

Yeah I'm sorry, I just wanted them to be matching but its ok lol ^.^

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Kawaii Natsu
Hey, everyone!
It has been a lot of time, since I've visited Gaia Online last time!
I'd like to say sorry, for all of those requests, I haven't completed in the past redface
But now, I am willing to start a little over, to get a fresh wave of inspiration for my own works!
I'll clean up all the slots, that were set in the past. So I start to take commissions again! 3nodding
If someone is interested - You're welcome!

hi welcome back! Do you have a wait list? whee

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
conquestfrontier
Kawaii Natsu
Hey, everyone!
It has been a lot of time, since I've visited Gaia Online last time!
I'd like to say sorry, for all of those requests, I haven't completed in the past redface
But now, I am willing to start a little over, to get a fresh wave of inspiration for my own works!
I'll clean up all the slots, that were set in the past. So I start to take commissions again! 3nodding
If someone is interested - You're welcome!

hi welcome back! Do you have a wait list? whee

Hello, I have 1 slot right now. I thought to open slots when I finish current requests, but if you want, I can accept a request from you now.
Natsu! Hi, it's been so long, glad to see you're back! Hope you've been well. 3nodding

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
evelin7
Natsu! Hi, it's been so long, glad to see you're back! Hope you've been well. 3nodding

Hello,
Yeah, long time no see =D
I was, and am pretty fine)) And you?

Eloquent Regular

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Nerd 50
Kawaii Natsu

Hello, I have 1 slot right now. I thought to open slots when I finish current requests, but if you want, I can accept a request from you now.

oh thank you, I like that.
If it's ok, I'll pm you my request because it's different so I need to know what your price will be

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
conquestfrontier
Kawaii Natsu

oh thank you, I like that.
If it's ok, I'll pm you my request because it's different so I need to know what your price will be

Sure, pm me, whe you're ready.
Kawaii Natsu
evelin7

Hello,

Glad to hear and good good. biggrin
I've been good also, just been busy with school is all. 3nodding

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
evelin7
Kawaii Natsu
evelin7

Hello,

Glad to hear and good good. biggrin
I've been good also, just been busy with school is all. 3nodding

I am glad that everything is fine =) You go to art school?

Mega Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces