Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think her art is too saturated. She needs to desaturate the colors just a tiny bit so that it wont be too neon-ish and burn our eyes just as few have stated. About her anatomy, i can't comment much coz im not that good in anatomy myself.

i think her art style is similar to that of BladeCham.com / Zealotic Blade type of thing. she needs to resize her pics too. they are far too big. and neatening the drawings wont hurt much too wont it?
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

I'm best buddies with Glen Keane and I work at Disney. I can't post any photos though because last time I did I had to sue 783875736 people.
You gals are so lucky.
I traveled by time machine and met up with Leonardo da Vinci. But that's really nothing. ._.

Actually, Unchi and I are planning on a time machine adventure, so we can hump all of our favorite dead artists. Except Klimt...I guess, because he was gross.

Syphilis and 14 illegitimate children. I had tea with him the other day, and he kept talking to a man who wasn't there. Creepy old guy.

Would you mind showing me the blueprint for your time machine, Kupocake? I'd love to have a look at it, since mine keeps sending me too far back...

And hey Major, good question.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

I'm best buddies with Glen Keane and I work at Disney. I can't post any photos though because last time I did I had to sue 783875736 people.
You gals are so lucky.
I traveled by time machine and met up with Leonardo da Vinci. But that's really nothing. ._.

Actually, Unchi and I are planning on a time machine adventure, so we can hump all of our favorite dead artists. Except Klimt...I guess, because he was gross.
I recommend staying away from Michelangelo too. He used the leftover marble chunks for um... other things. Just a warning.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

You gals are so lucky.

Syphilis and 14 illegitimate children. I had tea with him the other day, and he kept talking to a man who wasn't there. Creepy old guy.

Would you mind showing me the blueprint for your time machine, Kupocake? I'd love to have a look at it, since mine keeps sending me too far back...

And hey Major, good question.
Oh I would happily show them to you, but I would have to sue you and Anna afterward.
Kupocake
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

You gals are so lucky.

I recommend staying away from Michelangelo too. He used the leftover marble chunks for um... other things. Just a warning.

Not to mention he didn't shower, slept with his boots on, and never cleaned the house.

I'd hit Raphael though, he was totally sweet. heart

Edit: you don't really have a time machine do you? You lied to us, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? xd

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kupocake
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

You gals are so lucky.

TRY IT ANYWAY.
Some genius might rub off.
Totally worth it.

(edit0 WHat? NO TIME MACHINE? How could someone lie like that??!??
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
AnnaCrackers
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

You gals are so lucky.

TRY IT ANYWAY.
Some genius might rub off.
Totally worth it.

You have a point. We'll just wash him real good or something.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I have a time machine but gosh I don't have to share it with all of you that I don't trust nor do I know.

Then again, what can I expect from the internet?
Kupocake
I have a time machine but gosh I don't have to share it with all of you that I don't trust nor do I know.

Then again, what can I expect from the internet?

This is true. We could have an ulterior motive.
I'll have you know I traveled back in time to get a job at Disney back in 1934, and they totally came all over my portfolio (and my Armani suit). After they put me in charge of all animation production due to my massive talents, I wanted to make a full-length animated feature about a bunch of toys that come to life when their child owner isn't around, but Walt was all hot for this "Snow White" bullshit so I quit and came back to the present and founded Pixar instead.
Major Malfunction
I'll have you know I traveled back in time to get a job at Disney back in 1934, and they totally came all over my portfolio (and my Armani suit). After they put me in charge of all animation production due to my massive talents, I wanted to make a full-length animated feature about a bunch of toys that come to life when their child owner isn't around, but Walt was all hot for this "Snow White" bullshit so I quit and came back to the present and founded Pixar instead.

Oh my god I knew it was you all along will you sign my butt
Unchi-tan
Oh my god I knew it was you all along will you sign my butt

How do I know you don't have an ulterior motive? If I draw on your butt you could sit on a xerox copier and then I'd have to sue you for a hillion jillion dollars.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Major Malfunction
Hmm... Wikipedia hasn't adjusted to the shifts in time yet.

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
Major Malfunction

Wassup John? I think we hung out at the oscar after party. You me and bird were so wasted.
Kupocake
Hmm... Wikipedia hasn't adjusted to the shifts in time yet.

Steve Jobs has used his complete control of the internet (with the help of Al Gore and Gene Ray) to ensure that I do not get proper credit for my immense influence on modern animation. For the true history of animation in America, send $40 for my self-published book, How I Invented Animation And Did Walt Disney In The Butt, and a self-addressed stamped envelope to

Major Malfunction
c/o Waverly Hills Sanatorium
Louisville, KY 40272

But don't copy my book or I'll have to sue you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff