Welcome to Gaia! ::

surila
I'm an extremely private person.
So, no.
Nothing personal.

I don't mean to be rude, but why would you refuse to show me your portfolio? That doesn't make sense! Portfolios are meant to be seen. Especially one so awesome that it interested the folks at Pixar. 3nodding

I was hoping I'd be able to show my students some stuff that was approved by them as opposite to just a list of guidelines. Don't be shy! Please? 4laugh

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Unchi-tan
surila
I'm an extremely private person.
So, no.
Nothing personal.

I don't mean to be rude, but why would you refuse to show me your portfolio? That doesn't make sense! Portfolios are meant to be seen. Especially one so awesome that it interested the folks at Pixar. 3nodding

I was hoping I'd be able to show my students some stuff that was approved by them as opposite to just a list of guidelines. Don't be shy! Please? 4laugh
I'm curious too. o.o

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
surila
Last time I shared my portfolio online, I had to sue eleven people.
That cost me more money than I got from their infringements.

rolleyes
Give me a break.
If you work/worked at pixar, pics or it didn't happen.
surila
Last time I shared my portfolio online, I had to sue eleven people.
That cost me more money than I got from their infringements.

Hm. You know what, I'm not going to touch this one with a ten-foot pole. I've had my share of internet arguments with folks like you, and they never end well.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
surila
Seriously?
I'm being accosted over the internet because I don't want to share my portfolio with people I don't know, trust, or can guarantee they don't have ulterior motives? Even after I gave them information about how they can apply to Pixar?

Good job guys.
Can't expect much from the internet though.
Then don't brag about it online.
surila
Editing all of my posts now then.

You've been quoted. neutral

Edit: you have no reason to hide your portfolio from us. You're not making sense.

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Hay guys, here's a picture of me and brad chillin after the oscars. BFFS.
I am also a pirate.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
AnnaCrackers
User Image
Hay guys, here's a picture of me and brad chillin after the oscars. BFFS.
I am also a pirate.
OH FRICKIN' SNAP. GENIUS, DESU.
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

I'm best buddies with Glen Keane and I work at Disney. I can't post any photos though because last time I did I had to sue 783875736 people.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

I'm best buddies with Glen Keane and I work at Disney. I can't post any photos though because last time I did I had to sue 783875736 people.
You gals are so lucky.
I traveled by time machine and met up with Leonardo da Vinci. But that's really nothing. ._.
What kind of utter moron would turn down a job at Pixar? It's only the top animation company in the world, with possibly the most creative and open work environment ever created.

Where are you working now, that is more fulfilling or pays better than Pixar? I assume that you're working for some other major animation or design company, right? Why don't you show us some of the projects you've worked on for them? After all, nobody's going to steal something that's corporate-owned for their private portfolio.

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kupocake
Unchi-tan
AnnaCrackers
I am also a pirate.

I knew it.

You gals are so lucky.
I traveled by time machine and met up with Leonardo da Vinci. But that's really nothing. ._.

Actually, Unchi and I are planning on a time machine adventure, so we can hump all of our favorite dead artists. Except Klimt...I guess, because he was gross.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff