• Dressed Up 200
Edward Cullen can go suck a bag of D***s

Blessed Raider

11,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainbows are hawt

Nawwww...I got some Twi-Hard to buy my copy of breaking dawn for like $5 more than I bought it for, and it was a gift too XD

Nuff said
live4refer
1st page

and now that i got it i can edit it to give my opinion
just for the reaction, god bless America, lol

TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!
Okay listen up unless you have read the book then I don't wanna hear. Yes the movie was a big disappointment but the books are great so again unless you have read ALL of the books you have no right to say anything about it !!!!!!!
WOW! I am so happy there are other people who think the movie sucked. People need to learn how to read books smile Books are good. Lol.
Stupid lil girl-- "I know what you are."
Stupid wannabe Lestat-- "Say it. Out Loud. Say it."

And all I can do is LOL.

Love to all smile
Scrape Ape 420
Okay, I'm just going to say it, as someone who has seen most of the movie...

Twilight sucks.

Here's an opinion for ya......

What do you get when you take out all of the glorified blood and violence from a vampire movie?

Elves....you get a story about freaking elves.

Bet I could think of a better movie to go see.......

No, just wait, you'll figure it out in a second.

*hint, hint*

I
I
I
V

everybody has different opinions, okay? RESPECT THEM.
Personally, I love it. GO TEAM JACOB !!
lol. alll the commplaints make this thread so intertaining
i love smear threads
twilight was ok
Retro Cloud
Fatal Syn
Retro Cloud
Fatal Syn
Swhale
If they don't burst into flames and die a horrible, painful death, in the sunlight, they aren't vampires

I must disagree. That is one version of a vampire. Vampires DO not exist obviously. they are make believe, so why do they all have to be the same in writing then? Why do they all have to be the same kinda of vampire that burns?
For example there are many different types of dogs. Not all of them can be the same, now can they?

Agreed. :3

Thank you.

You're welcome. (:
People are so closed minded. O.o
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

Preorder Twilight from Target

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!
*sidenote*
How can Edward get his thing-a-ling up if he doesn't have a heartbeat?
And Tupperz has heard of semen last a few days after death, but 100 years?
His testiculars must be raisins, their so cold.

PS.
Edward is a total douchebag to Bella and shows the first sign of an abusive relationship:
Not allowing you to see your friends

PPS.
Jacob is fuggin ugly and always squints. He can't stand up straight and is an even bigger douchebag to Bella.

PPPS.
Bella is a whiny little b***h and makes Tupperz want to strangle every who gives up on life to be with a man.
:l
ladala!
<3
evil evil evil evil
ANYONE who says twilight sucks an official DUMB a**
Mitsuki_Amakura
Here's what I think of your crappy excuse of literature.

User Image

And here's what I think of the Twitards.

User Image

I'm trying to re-read Breaking Dawn before I sell it so i can argue with people. I'm 18 pages in and I already want to kill myself for opening the damn book a second time.
Don't give me the "you're just jealous" or "you really like it, you just won't admit it" speeches. I'm friends with a few Twilight fans, and unlike most squealing Edward fangirls, they have LIVES! If you're a Twitard then please, follow their example.

And for the record, Kristin Stewart was on weed the whole time that they were filming just to get through it without quitting! That tells you how horrible the damn series was!

Ahahaha. Lmao. rofl
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yay, a Gaia!Edward! heart heart heart

And I wonder why all the Twilight haters bother posting here if they hate it so much. Even negative attention is attention.

Maybe that's all they want, the poor dears.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
twilight rules, everybody i know is reading the series and is waiting for the dvd.

twilght rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces