Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi people! I've been looking around and I see that there is not anything about Fushigi Yugi. Anyone know it?
Go Nuriko<3
Loved it. Series doenst get enough credit. Anyone reading the Genbu spin off (Well..technically its a prequel, but whatever)?

Beloved Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've seen the whole series on Youtube Nuriko is my favorite character ! and I cried when he died I also laughed so hard when Miaka found out that he was a guy
I didn't know Nuriko had a lot of fans! biggrin Go Hotohori! I didn't want him to die!
hehe I heart it.. yehey!! xp

Magical Bibliophile

11,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
the series really doesn't get enough, I loved it. I'm collecting the Genbu series right now. Nuriko was amazing!!!

Wealthy Player

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
NanamiKiryuu22
I've seen the whole series on Youtube Nuriko is my favorite character ! and I cried when he died I also laughed so hard when Miaka found out that he was a guy

User Image ♪ NANAMI!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!
SHAME ON YOU!
i loved fushigi yuugi it was amazing ♪
OMG... I love that series too. Watched the whole thing (OVAs, Eikoden) and read the manga a long time ago. I started collecting the series and tried to collect the box sets, but up until a recent Convention, I didn't have the Red Box which is the first half of the series. Now I do and I'm proud to say my collection is complete... except for the Green Box (Eikoden)... I was disappointed in that portion. I think the series was fine without it. I am glad that the Genbu Kaiden is out though. I always wanted to know more about the start of the whole series.

Btw, I cried lots with this anime. I totally loved the Suzaku Shichiseishi (Chichiri was my favorite) and although I hated Nakago, I couldn't help but feel bad for him. However, my all time fav has to be Tatara from the Byakko Shichiseishi. We was drop dead gorgeous and he was forever faithful to Suzuno, the Byakko no Miko. I cried so hard when they finally got together... ok no spoiling =P

whee

Thanks so much for bringing this up. It brings back so many memories! heart

Aged Fatcat

I watched the entire first season and hated it so I never went any further. I just couldn't stand Miaka and how all the characters suddenly changed personalities with no slow progression or anything. The concept was interesting it just seemed to be handled poorly.
I did really like nuriko and loved hotohori's character design. heart
omg i love it!! =^^=
it the best i read the manga i watched half of the episode's and watched 3 episode of the ova!
it's the koolist show manga ever
i loved it ! i really did i like a lot of yuu watase's work

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I love Fushigi Yugi! heart I have the entire collection of DVD and manga. whee I even flew to Japan to buy the most updated manga when it was being published. I also love their soundtracks and have brought a few FY soundtrack cds. I love the first half the most. It gets really sad after Nuriko died. crying
I read the first three. I like it, but I like Alice 19th better. cool
I have not read Alice 19th but I want to! I have some of the DVDs but not all of Fushigi Yugi. I want the all though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff