Welcome to Gaia! ::

I barely wear any makeup, if any, so my sig is me pretty much all natural.
E v y n e y
C e r e s
User Image

I look like a man. Make-up only makes this worse. That said, I have proven you wrong, I am an ugly girl, but I think I'd make a decent looking guy (sex change?)

We are the chick; the world is our shell.

I've seen models that looks worst that you. [No seriously]
Give yourself a break women, you have a nice heart faced face and 'BIG' blue eyes.

What more do you want.

hey don't joke like that! some women actually NEED sex changes b/c they only seem to get attracted to gay ones >> so if you're attracted to straight guys, stay female.

I doubt you look like a man lol.

but omg guys that look like girls = PURE SEXY
True dat~
Some girls don't seem to take care of themselves at all and then you see them complain about not having a boyfriend or how they think they are ugly.
Well, I don't think any girl can be pretty; there are some exceptions. But those are extreme cases.

Back when I was deep in the hole that is depression, I looked like a mess and didn't take care of myself. People would laugh at me and call me ugly to my face.

Now that I've 'made myself over', people will randomly compliment me, compare me to celebrities; its a totally different experience. And in general, I am given the basic respect that everyone deserves.

It was an eye-opener to the cruelness that people are capable of. If you call someone ugly, you are hurting them very, very deeply. It makes you feel like an object on the 'damaged goods' shelf; worthless. I'm still getting over the emotional effects of that whole experience. Its given me a bit of an inferiority complex.

Its also shocking how easily people throw around the word ugly. What is ugly, anyway? Why can't you just say that someone 'isn't your type'?
oh yea and I think some guys need to take better care of themselves. Guys who wear pants hanging down to their knees are nasty and it's just unattractive. I like me a man who knows how to dress nice! Guys who wear buttoned up shirts and extremely nice jeans are hot biggrin
It's crazy, right?
To love someone who's hurt you.

I disagree.
I don't think I could ever be attractive.
User Image

It's crazier to think that
Someone who hurt you loves you.
i wear tons of makeup, but only on my face wink
I'm pretty but not as much as others though.
1.I have a good body, you know and hour glass figure.
2. My face is a nice heart shape
3. pale complexion
But then I have alot of freckles and a bit of pimples and really frizzy hair. Although, once I straightened my hair, and seriously straightened it and then added som eyeliner to bring my eyes out from behind the glasses and styled my hair a bit. Eveyone said I was sexier and that straight hair compliments my body and face. My hair is pretty curly too. I have pics on profile.

Dapper Informer

NATURAL. SO I DON'T WAKE UP, LOOK OVER, SAY "WHAT THE ******** WAS I THINKING??" AND OFFEND HER.
This is very true, you can just do little things to improve your appearance.

but some people are just, very unfortunate.

User Image
what hurts most is to be so in love with smeone and he's a good friend to you but the second he finds out you like him he leaves because "you're awesome and I really like you...really I do...but...you're just...you're fat I'm sorry"

Nothing hurts more than being kicked like that.

Why are men so shallow? Women too. My best friend is a REALLY hot guy, I mean his body is adonis like. His gf is size 1 and she looks annorexic but she's beautiful. She's a real a*****e I hate her. She refuses to get a job, wont let him hang with his friends more than once a week for an hour, she wont clean up after herself...she doesn't even do her laundry. She just buys more clothes (with HIS money) and is just....horrible.

She demands he treats her like a princess. I hate her. She's only with him because he's amazingly hot. He wants to end it but he just won't because he 'doesn't want to hurt her"

I hate shallow people. =,= emo
User Image

i agree, for the most part.
as long as effort is put into
it. some people are a lost
cause, though. User Image
I dress well but my hair, makeup, and piercings are a matter of opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff