Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am looking for people who can color awesome stuff... I really need some colorists... just coloring what I drawn and posting it on a website we have for the comic... if any of you think you are good enought send me a pm or just post in here... if you need a visual reference I will post it if I see some people interested
You know, I really hope you've improved in the last year, and that you're not still drawing Naruto fan-comics.
Shinta Urashima
I am looking for people who can color awesome stuff... I really need some colorists... just coloring what I drawn and posting it on a website we have for the comic... if any of you think you are good enought send me a pm or just post in here... if you need a visual reference I will post it if I see some people interested

You probably should have assumed that people do need visual reference and posted it right off the bat, instead of expecting to get "some colorists" to agree to slave away on your comic sight-unseen
((not offering service, I cant work my way around computerized coloring yet))
It would help to see examples btw.
I have to agree with them. And do you know what would happen if you were to have someone else join on board?
well here is some of the work I done these are just sketches I done of the comic... I am still working on the final sketches

User Image

and here is the second page

User Image

please note this are just sketches... ideas I threw around my friend and he liked it... he has the script done... I am just working on the art... I need the work to look like this http://laslindas.deviantart.com/art/Lost-Kittens-5-90302120

I know I am asking for a lot... but I really want this comic to be well known... but if you think any of you can come close to it... please do come... my art is still evolving so this sketches will probably be gone.... and also the script is really good... a bit cliche but is really good... 2 university guys... one looks like Sanosuke (from kenshin) but with white hair... the other in an anthro bear... they both are good/bad friends (hate/love/hate relationship... not yaoi) and are forced to live in the same appartment... they meet after trying to outdo each other on an eating contest for free food for life... (they both end up in a draw) the one with white hair is an orphan and a lazy genious... the other is a individualistic... meaning that he is a non conformist and dresses on plain clothing and is a bit harsh around the edges... the white haired guy has a problems with talking with girls... and that is increased when he accidentaly trips and pulls the university's queen dress and he is then persecuted by the girl for being a "pervert" (though it was an acident) there is more to the story but he is still writting it... so if you are interested please come and join us
Color alone isn't going to make a webcomic popular, not if the art and writing aren't at the same level. Nor is it possible to create something popular overnight, unless you have a pretty substantial pre-existing fanbase or really hype it. =/

Just keep practicing. Study anatomy and perspective, enroll yourself in some art workshops, get some relevant books and study. Draw from life.

If you're hell-bent on finding a colorist, offer some sort of compensation for their time and skill.
Hopes have been officially dashed.
cause no one was on the other one... at least this one got some attention... and the story is quiet good... I am not the writter... but I do have some say on it... anyways... we are looking for talented people who can make this into reality.... I allready had Greg Galleher and Chalo-san's blessing on this... and I don't want to dissapoint... my art on the past was... sub par to the very least... but I am getting better... I hope sweatdrop anyways... I hope any of you would like to be interested... so please post over here
Read the forum sticky.

Two threads on the same topic by the same poster is considered spam. Warning ya now.
Greetings and Salutations all. My name is Genesismonk, as you can tell by the large letters indicating such beneath me. That being said, I am the main writer for the above mentioned webcomic. Let not my humble appearance fool you, for though my writing ability speaks for itself, such cannot be said for my time as a member of this community. Though I am fast learning the ins and outs, make no mistake.

The comic is fairly easy enough to understand, two roommates (as of this writing) attempting to make their way in the world, all the while dealing with various problems in their lives. However, as the story progresses, the mood becomes more exciting and powerful. All in all it's a great project and I'm happy to be on board. I would highly reccomend working with Shinta.
BUMP!!!

but seriously... come on and join me and genesismonk... we need good artists and colorits to work with us
Genesismonk
Greetings and Salutations all. My name is Genesismonk, as you can tell by the large letters indicating such beneath me. That being said, I am the main writer for the above mentioned webcomic. Let not my humble appearance fool you, for though my writing ability speaks for itself, such cannot be said for my time as a member of this community. Though I am fast learning the ins and outs, make no mistake.

!

Hail, warrior. Welcome to the Valley of Trials.

Bring me five cactus apples.

?
IronSpike
Genesismonk

!

Hail, warrior. Welcome to the Valley of Trials.

Bring me five cactus apples.

?

ehmm... sorry... but... why are you asking for cactus apples? I really see no reason for that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff