Total Votes:[ 194 ]

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSawyer

User Image

Sawyer happily hopped up to the bar, taking a seat between her two favorite people. She giggled as Leona got her way, getting a whole bottle of Absinthe from the bartender. It was no surprise that she was able to do it. Leona usually got her way, which had many advantages of course. Sawyer ordered a tall glass of flavored vodka, taking a quick swig of her sister's drink before offering her a drink of her own. She looked at her watch and gasped lightly. Wow! Time sure did fly! They were due back for the meeting in 10 minutes. "Get your lasts drinks ordered and downed, we got to head back AQAP." She sighed. As important as it was, with all the fun they were having, she wanted to go all the way. But they had to be good and keep themselves sober enough to follow the meeting that night.
Sawyer finished her drink, waited for the others to finish, and the group of adults left the club. They walked a good distance away so they could apparate. "Alright. While that was a great party, it's time to get back Poke'warts!" Sawyer smiled. "Y'all ready?" She asked.

User Image
Shining for one moment is better
than living your whole life in the dark

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello everyone!

Wow, can you believe that 5 years ago today we started our adventures at PMA? It's been a wonderful long time and I can't believe we're still going. Yes, we have our slow moments and that can get frustrating when it happens, but it always kicks back up. It's always amazing when it does. Let's aim for another 5! And no matter what, if this thread eventually dies, we'll have great memories of PMA and I hope we all remain the best of friends! Happy Anniversary Poke'mon Magic Academy! Here's to 5 wonderful and amazing years! May everyone have a magical day!

With love,xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pika and the PMA Crew

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

Calcifer watched as pika started tear up and it seemed like a silent forever as he waited for her answer. But then finally it came as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Forever and ever, Calcifer!" Calcifer stood and as he did so, he took Pika with him. Wrapping his arms around her he lifted her off the floor and spun her around before setting her back down. He took the ring and slipped it onto Pika's finger before pulling her close, dipping his head, bringing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.
As they kissed, the small restaurant seemed to erupt with applause from their friends and the band members. Calcifer pulled his lips away from Pika's but kept her close in his arms. He looked back to the table of their friends. He gave a specific look to Luna and a small nod of the head in thanks. "Well my fiance, shall we get back to our food before it gets cold?"

Usa-chii's Queen

User ImageUser Image

Mimi smiled as Pika accepted the proposal and clapped with everyone else. She felt bad as she couldn't be fully happy for her friends in this moment. It was hard when your best friend was gone in such an important moment. But not to be a ruiner of the event, she kept on a smile and a brave face as they rejoined the table. She gave Pika's arm a small hug as she sat down and motioned to let her see the ring.

As Calcifer got down on one knee, it was then that Shadi realized just how so in love her friends truly were. Of course she had known that they loved each other but in that moment, she could see it. Even their auras had started to portray it, like something she had never seen. Love was still something that she was a novice at. She knew her and Luna's love was great and she never thought that anyone could rival that but that wasn't true. No love is greater than another. As Pika and Calcifer embraced, Shadi felt herself almost at a soft peace. Perhaps it was because in this moment, even in this time of war, there was no trace of war or despair in this place. In this moment, the Eeveelutions weren't even in the back of her mind, thoughts of her father didn't haunt her in the recesses of her soul and her mother's crying face didn't flash before her eyes. She looked around the room as everyone but her applauded and she realized she had started to cry. She let out a choked up laugh and then began to clap with everyone else. Tonight, she truly believed love was the strongest emotion of all. Not fear or anger. Not sadness or joy.

As Calcifer and Pika rejoined them at the table, she gave both of her friends a bright smile. "Congratulations you two." She turned to Calcifer. "I had no idea. How dare you keep me out of the loop! I'm curious, when did you get good at planning romantic endeavors?"

Usa-chii's Queen

User ImageUser Image

Aro is making snide remarks and is busy followed Sawyer's every move. And he hates me....and I'm not sorry.

Leona had downed the bottle as Zosma disappeared into the throng of people. She had ordered a round of shots for herself as he reappeared at the bar with them. She watched him lean back against the bar as she took her first shot. "Wuddai miss?" Leona downed her second shot before turning to Zosma to answer his questions. "Nothing important." She smirked before downing her third, fourth and then fifth shot before her sister signalled it was time to leave. Leona pouted lightly. "But I'm not even tipsy yet." She glared at Aro as he mumbled something about 'how they could be here all night and that she still wouldn't be woozy'. She followed her sister and the girl's mantoy out with Zosma trailing behind her. "Alright. While that was a great party, it's time to get back Poke'warts!" Her sister chimed up as they had made their way away from the building. "Y'all ready?"

Leona crossed her arms. "Are we ever really ready for war?" She questioned and rolled her eyes, "You know what I'm ready for? A hot juicy steak and a box full of booze at my beck and call." Again she stuck her tongue out at Aro who made a snide comment under his breath. It went along the lines of 'I know there is something else hot and juicy you wouldn't mind having.' "You know where you can shove your d-" She was cut off as her sister apparated herself and Aro away leaving Leona and Zosma standing there. Leona narrowed her eyes. "Well that was rude."

Luna

" I Am The Aura "

Love was indeed in the air, permeated like an invisible mist. Fragile, but all-encompassing. While the restaurant politely applauded with them, as so often was the case when these things happened in a public place, Luna could not keep his gaze away from Shadi for long. This was their friends' moment, but like the ripple of a water droplet freshly entering an otherwise undisturbed pond, Shadi's mild emotional distress was received like a blip on a radar. Slowing the timing of his applause, Luna's crimson gaze drifted sideways toward his lover, to see the light of the room catching and glittering in the tears on her face. Given the slightly vacant look in her eye and the almost drone-like clapping, he got the impression she herself wasn't aware of the fact she was the second person to spring a leak in the room.

Reaching over, Luna allowed his contribution to the ovation to die out amongst the applause and gently stemmed the flow of tears at their source. Carefully he dried one of Shadi's eyes --partially to alert her to the fact they needed drying at all, and partially as a kind gesture. Then using his thumb he wiped the stream running down one side of her face just below it. "It's rude to reach across someone, love. You'll have to get the other one." Came his even, modulated tone in a discreet manner. Once he dried his fingers by rubbing the moisture into the palm of his glove, Luna lay his hand across the back of her slender neck supportively as he turned to the newly engaged couple. "Congratulations." Luna chuckled. "I have to say. This will be my first time seeing a blushing bride who's blushing cheeks produce sparks. Try not to zap your fiancé on the altar."

~In Nimbasa City~

Watching Leona knock back shot after shot so casually, Zosma grunted with a smirk. "A girl after my own heart." The assertive prankster in him wanted to reach out and steal one of her shots from under her nose --fast as she was downing them, Zosma could still move faster. This chance was stifled, however, when Sawyer turned their heads her way. Earlier, Zosma was under the impression Sawyer was eager to party it up simply because she and her sister were so alike in that regard. Now that she was being the fun-police, telling them to move along, he realized the urgency was due to her wanting to keep a good schedule. How boring.

What could he do to keep some fun going? Leona's gripe about lack of intoxication gave him just the idea he needed to further that end. Smirking as they shoved off for home, Zosma did indeed lag behind. It was a solid minute after they left the front doors (not the back, for Blade was likely still licking his wounds back there with his pack of mutts) that Zosma emerged to follow behind. Tucked under one arm was a lidless wooden crate assorted with bottles that clinked with each step as the only indication of his presence, approaching the group from behind. Catching the tail end of the 'discussion', the redhead gathered this must have been another terse exchange Leona and Aro seemed prone to having. From a few steps behind he watched Leona inflate and gear up for her comeback, only to have herself left without a target before the punchline could fire off.

Coming up at her side with a benign expression, he grunted. "Hm. Guess they've heard the saying 'let the a*****e have the last word.' Sorry, hot-stuff." Sure that would insight either a huffy response or in fact make him the new target of her unreleased steam, Zosma waited just long enough for her to get through most of whatever she was going to say before lofting a bottle by it's neck, pinched between his finger and thumb as some kind of twisted peace offering. "So, is this the part where we catch up to them and you storm past like you're above it all?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxPika & Sawyerxxxxxxxxx

Pika blushed as the two love birds kissed and the restaurant burst into a round of applause. She had almost forgotten, being caught up in the moment, that they were surrounded by many. She chuckled lightly and nodded when Calcifer suggested they return to their friends. She smiled happily as they walked back and hugged Shadi when she congratulated the two. She gazed at the ring on her finger with her friend, still barely believing this all had happened. Goodness! She couldn't wait to tell Grandma Piper and Grandpa Arthur. Did they already know? Calcifer was the old fashion type of person to perhaps ask for permission to ask to marry their love. Either way, she was excited.
Pika giggled as Luna requested for her not to shock Calcifer on their Wedding day. "I think I'll be able to control it." She laughed. She was able to control the connection between her electricity and emotions better than her 14 year old self now. She sat down next to Shadi and took the girl's hand with a smile. "Shadi, you will be my maid of honor, right?" She asked straight out. She didn't even have to think about who would take this position. There was just no competition. No one had the same bond with Pika like Shadi did.

Before a fight could break out between the two, Sawyer apparated Aro and herself from the club and back to campus. She turned to her lover and flicked his nose. "Aro, be nice." She pouted. "It has been a rough night for Lele." While she loved partying, she was slightly glad to be out of that club in particular. She didn't feel like running into those girls when they eventually woke and came back into the club. Not after their comments. Maybe this meeting was what she needed to get those memories off her mind. Besides, she could take her frustrations off on whoever she fought in the upcoming battle.
Before Aro could protest, She smiled slyly and traced his jaw line with her slim index finger. "If you behave," Her finger tip landed on his lips, "Then maybe you'll get a special treat later for being good."

User Image User Image

Usa-chii's Queen

User ImageUser Image

As soon as Pika was back in her seat, she and Shadi both loomed over the pretty ring the pikachu had just received. It was so sparkly and pretty. Mimi smiled, happy for Pika. Mimi leaned back as Pika turned to Shadi and asked her to be her maid of honor. Mimi's smile grew a the exchange the best friends were having. She was indeed happy to see everyone so full of joy, but...it did make her miss her best friend as well.

Shadi felt a soft brush on her cheek and her applause faltered. "It's rude to reach across someone, love. You'll have to get the other one." Shadi turned her face toward Luna and let out a soft chuckle before wiping her still wet cheek with the back of her hand. She gave him an appreciative smile and turned her attention back to Pika as she started showing off her ring. "Wow, so beautiful. It fits you so well Pika." She smiled and let out a surprised gasp as Pika suddenly grabbed her hand. "Shadi, you will be my maid of honor, right?" Shadi's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the sudden question. Her response wasn't immediate due to her slight shock. She had never imagined this moment in her life. Then again, she hadn't really imagined any of these precious moments with her friends. She smiled a huge smile as she teared up again. She squeezed Pika's hand and almost to loudly replied, "O-of course!"

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

Calcifer reclaimed his seat at the table and he could tell that he was still grinning like a fool. He gave a laugh to Luna's and Shadi's comments as the girls gawked over the ring. "I will admit I had a tiny bit of help in the planning." He shot Luna a glance. At Shadi's comment about the ring he laughed. "You wouldn't believe how long it took me to find one that felt right." He took a bite of his food as the girls continued to chat and Pika asked Shadi to be her maid of honor. He blinked in realization. "Oh, yeah huh. I guess I have a best man to appoint as well." He looked across the table at Luna. "How about it?" He asked with a smile. "Could I possibly bother you with something like that, Luna?"

Usa-chii's Queen

User ImageUser Image

As soon as they were whole again, Aro felt a flick to his nose. He looked down at Sawyer who looked up at him with a pout. "Aro, be nice. It has been a rough night for Lele." Aro smirked. "I was being nice." He playfully wound his arm around her waist. "You and I both know what its like when I actually get mean." He watched as her pout slid into a sly smile. His smirk grew as her finger reached up to trace his lips. "If you behave, Then maybe you'll get a special treat later for being good." His grip on her waist tightened and he lent down and rest his forehead on her shoulder. "Yes, yes. I'll be good for you." He turned his head and placed a kiss on the side of her neck just as Leona and Zosma appeared.

Leona pouted slightly as her sister and Aro apparated away. With the same pout on her face, she turned to Zosma as it seemed he was addressing her. "Hm. Guess they've heard the saying 'let the a*****e have the last word.' Sorry, hot-stuff." Her eyes narrowed and she glared at him. "Don't call me hot-stuff, red head." She turned away from and crossed her arms, debating on whether she should be defiant and skip the meeting or play nice. After a moment of her debating, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye and looked to see Zosma offering a bottle to her. "So, is this the part where we catch up to them and you storm past like you're above it all?" She swipped the bottle from him and flicked the cap off with her fingernail. She took a few gulps and sighed. With a smirk on her face she turned to the man beside her. "I'm not one to enjoy a game of catch up." She stepped closer to Zosma and snaked her arm around one of his. "Let's just get this stupid meeting over so I can go to bed." She said with a yawn before apparating him and herself back to school grounds.

Luna

" I Am The Aura "

With his own plate near empty and his partner's mental state, while still emotional, was in a more stable spectrum Luna felt less compelled to show Shadi active support. She was smiling now, after all, and he couldn't help but chuckle quietly to himself when her voice rose just enough above the chatter in the restaurant to be a pang of awkwardness for the silver-haired girl. There was still a part of her that was the awkward, easily-embarrassed teen he met way back. But it didn't define her character any longer, she had grown so much and used that stammering girl to build a foundation. Luna pushed a morsel of vegetables around on his plate as he thought of these things with a smile. Strange, food somehow tasted different to him now. Familiar, but also very, very different somehow.

Then his gaze met that of the man across from him. In truth he was very flattered even if he offered a mild-mannered smile in return. "It honours me that you would consider me before anyone else, Calcifer." He dipped his head in a gracious nod. "Very well. Unless you find someone else, a family member perhaps better suited to stand up there next to you, I will gladly accept."

Though he was confident in his own unknowable abilities and the people his companions had grown into, Luna knew in the back of his mind --and likely in the minds of his friends present, these plans they made were the sort of plans they had to make. To convince themselves there would be a tomorrow wherein all of this could unfold happily. If they couldn't believe that, then their enemies had already won. It would have presented the former Luna with hefty melancholy to think of these things, but now he was different. Now he was ready.

~In Nimbasa City~

Redhead. How scathing.. Zosma thought to himself dryly. It donned on him then that this rivalry between Aro and Leona must have spanned years, and given the things he'd heard of the sisters, it was likely Aro was her enemy at some point. That would explain her lack of effort in retorting just now, anyway. Dealing with old, tired grievances tended to leave you with little enthusiasm for anything else going on around it. He looked around the nightlife of Nimbasa again before they departed, toward the bar and half expecting to see Blade and his hooligans stumbling lamely out of the alley --he did not, to their left and right at the surrounding neon lights and dimly lit windows and street lamps. Despite it being night, there was so much alive around them it may as well have been daytime for the nocturnal partygoers.

With a slow turn of his maned head he directed his attention to Leona with a slant, as she asserted herself at his side by taking his arm in the coil of her own. Normally this would be another mixed signal he'd grizzle over her putting out, but he remembered that apparating required contact with the other people participating. Whether through the use of a portkey or not. Despite her claim, Leona did like to play other sorts of games. Such as the one they'd knowingly been playing since they met. Not that he disapproved. After all, especially for a soldier in H.A.V.E.N's vanguard, all work and no play, etc, etc. A little sport made for a good hunt. And Zoroark were predatory beasts.

"Tch. I know what you mean. Meetings bore the piss out of me. And after this much drinking..." He chewed on his words as gruffly as one would expect from a man as brutish as he. Slotting his selected bottle back into the small crate of assortments he had under the other arm, he allowed Leona in closer, even boldly drawing her in as he stared ahead. "Hit it."

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxPika & Sawyerxxxxxxxxx

With a grin growing wider and brighter as the moments passed, Pika wrapped her arms around Shadi in a tight hug. They lingered in their embrace for a few seconds before parting, both girls smiling happily. "Oh! Mimi," She turned to her other friend, taking her hand as well, "And you'll join and be a bride's maid, won't you?" She asked sweetly. With these happy moments happening, Pika almost forgot about the fight to come, the danger that loomed over the group of friends. But there was nothing wrong with that. As their fates were truly unknown at the moment, it was okay to enjoy this time together and this proposal. After all, as their opponents were fierce and without a doubt aim for their demise, even the future marriage of Pika and Calcifer was one that was not yet set in stone. Not till after the fight was over and all could again breath easy.

Sawyer grinned mischievously and giggled, "Good boy." She turned herself around and planted a kiss on his lips, teasing him a little with what was to come before taking his hand and dragging him along to the other two. "Shall we?" She asked the three before they started going up the stairs and into the tower towards the meeting. "So, you thinks Shades and the others have returned yet?" Sawyer swung her and Aro's joined hands back and forth as they climbed. "I wouldn't blame them if they were a tad late. After all, they've had an exciting little event of their own they must be celebrating by now." Sawyer giggled, happily keeping the knowledge Shadi had shared with her about Calcifer's proposal to herself. She wondered what the ring he gave Pika looked like. No doubt the little Pikacho Monthrope would be blushing and filled with glee when they to groups united at the meeting.

User Image User Image

Usa-chii's Queen

User ImageUser Image

Aro will get one next round when I regrasp what is going on.

Leona didn't have to be told twice for as soon as the words left his lips, they left stable ground. Not a half second later, they were just behind Aro and Sawyer at the base of the stairs. With a glance to Zosma and making sure he wasn't some p***y and falling over from apparating, she freed her arm from his and tilted the bottle to her lips once more. She started up the steps a few paces behind her sister and her annoying boyfriend. "I doubt their back. Let them play house a little longer. The poor babies deserve it." She said with only a slightly mocking tone. She swung the bottle in her hands to the same beat her hips swayed as she walked up the stairs. "Let's just get this forsaken meeting and war out of the way so I can go back to doing absolutely nothing productive."
They reached the top of the stairs and stepped into the room. Leona made her way back over to her spot by the window, once more bringing the bottle to her lips as she leaned against the wall by the opening. She was gladly finally starting to feel the soft numbness of the alcohol on her mind, calming her nerves. Her dark crimson eyes swirled with shadows as she turned to look out over the land from the window. This life, this war, even this moment; she never would have imagined any of it. She figured she and Sawyer would be ruling the dark underground and death eaters their whole lives. What a ******** turn of events huh? Here they are now in a god damn H.A.V.E.N. sanctioned meeting to save the world with kids barely of age to drink and peoples whose hearts were so pure, Leona could gag. She couldn't help but wonder in this bizarre moment how the ******** she even ended up on this side of the battleground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff