Welcome to Gaia! ::

IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO I CAN DO TRADES WITH, CAUSE IM FED UP WITH TRADING WITH SOMEONE WITH A BUNCH FULL OF THINGS BUT THEY DONT GIVE ANYTHING BACK, WHERE AS IF I HAD A PARTNER WE COULD BOTH GIVE EACH SOMETHING. ANYONE WANNO APPLY, IF U DO JUST SAY AND SEND A TRADE TO ME AND ILL SEND SOMETHING BACK.
well yeah.. it's a good ideea.. i would be interested.. i mainly want to trade all the game items. just tell me what you want in exchange for them
DemonicRockGirl
well yeah.. it's a good ideea.. i would be interested.. i mainly want to trade all the game items. just tell me what you want in exchange for them

um, i dont now really i havent got many items at the moment.
kampykoolkaz
DemonicRockGirl

ok.. if you have things like paper or flowers or bugs, etc. just pm with what you want in exchange( gold or they're value in items, even through i don't have many items sweatdrop )..
DemonicRockGirl
kampykoolkaz
DemonicRockGirl

ok.. if you have things like paper or flowers or bugs, etc. just pm with what you want in exchange( gold or they're value in items, even through i don't have many items sweatdrop )..

shall i just send a trade full of things to you and u can decide what to give in return.
well it wouldn't be fair for you.. maybe you should try selling them in the marketplace.. you can win some good many like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff