Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a member of the zOMG clan of the titans.The clan has recently been frozen, for from what i can tell forming alliances with other clans/guilds(something about forcing alliances on them). All the alliances where made in mutual agreement.
I am sure i speak for all Titans members(if you have a different opinion please say so) when i say "WE WANT OUR CLAN BACK.....NOW!!".
The reason for this thread is not for a petition there is already one set up by flamewizard113 in the chatterbox-forum, but to help spread the word that the titans clan is in need of dire aid. I implore with you to help save the Titans clan.

here is a link to the petition to save the Titans clan:CLICK HERE TO VOTE TO SAVE THE TITANS CLAN
Posting in the wrong forum isn't going to postively reflect on your clan. =/

Tipsy Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
And thats why I quit the clan after a phew hours after the invite XD
Clan forums please.
Clan subforum por favor?

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Haha.
The clan must've been pretty weak in order to make alliances with other clans.
I received an invite for the clan and just ignored it.

Wheezing Warlord

This isn't a recruitment thread.
Doesn't belong in the Clan subforum.
Belongs in the Chatterbox.
CleoSombra

Exactly what she said this is not going to look good for us and Darkness we were the second strongest clan in gaia second only to the elites so we are rebuilding. The only reason we were deleted was because of some poor decisions our previous leader made.
srry guess i forgot to go to the sub forum, not really a big forum guy, now moved to proper place
CleoSombra

i srry not a big forum poster i do happen to have a life off my computer.....its called my car(damn evil car)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff