User Image

Mirai: Heeeeeyy everyone! Barrett and I are just stopping by to let you know about some new fishy friends available in Phin Phang, not to mention some fancy improvements.

Barrett: Right you are, Mir--

Mirai: So go ahead, Barrett! Tell them about the new fish!

Barrett: Well, the crown jewel this week is Memphis the Mermaid. In classic mermaid fashion, Memphis is generously endowed when it comes to Booty Grabbing action. She drops green coins, which are worth twice as much as Gold coins. Oh, and she's quite beautiful... just like you, Mirai.

Mirai: You're too kind, but please stop breathing so heavily on my aquariums. You're fogging them up.

Barrett: Er... Sorry, Mirai. We've also got a pair of catfish... so to speak. Kiki and Coco Kitty have both donned some light scuba gear, and they're looking to give the underwater world a try. Unlike Rufus, they'll play nice with the fish.

Mirai: I wish you'd stop hanging out with that Rufus. He's a bad influence on you, Barrett. Anyway, all three of these "fishy" friends can be found in my store, Phin Phang!

Get Gaia Cash cards at Target, 7-11, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart stores nationwide, or order Cash online. Learn more.

Mirai: Psst! Don't forget to tell them about the improvements.

Barrett: I spent a few hours installing fiber optic cable in Phin Phang, so now when you click on an item, you can preview how it'll look inside an aquarium. Also, Booty Grab performance has been improved, along with some other small tweaks to make things faster. It's gr--

Mirai: Terrific! The Overseer himself shines on you, Barrett! Say, what else have you been up to lately?

Barrett: Caring for thousands upon thousands of abandoned fish. There's nothing worse than having to comfort a sad cuttlefish, Mirai.

Mirai: Oh, Barrett, you really know how to excite folks. Well, I guess that's about it for this week! Bye everyone! Say bye, Barrett!

Barrett: Bye Bye!