Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Smoker

Well, be truthful, what do you peoples think of my avatar, and other topics like this?
I seem to have trouble changing my avatar alot,,, and i just want to know your imput.
The GD is not the right place for this. Just saying...
go back to the cb arrow
I hav'nt changed my avatar in ages, looks like Gaians have too much to choose from these days it's daunting. But I do think you avatar looks pretty good 3nodding
Actually, I think it's pretty cute. heart I like the combination you did with the face. It works well together. Colors aren't harsh together so I think you did pretty good.

You seem to have trouble? How so? You don't know what your personal style is?

I usually like these kinds of threads but I will admit, GD isn't the right place for them. D: But I like to see others sense of styles on their avatars. If you change it, I'd like to see it! 3nodding

P.S. There are some nice people in GD! T__T Like myself. b mai frend.

Dedicated Smoker

FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
go back to the cb arrow
But, I LIKE THe Gd, people actually TALK istead of blabbering about cheese... Why such hate?
LovelyThoughtsInMyHead
FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
go back to the cb arrow
But, I LIKE THe Gd, people actually TALK istead of blabbering about cheese... Why such hate?

FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
go back to the cb arrow

Dedicated Smoker

Designer Fetus
Actually, I think it's pretty cute. heart I like the combination you did with the face. It works well together. Colors aren't harsh together so I think you did pretty good.

You seem to have trouble? How so? You don't know what your personal style is?

I usually like these kinds of threads but I will admit, GD isn't the right place for them. D: But I like to see others sense of styles on their avatars. If you change it, I'd like to see it! 3nodding

P.S. There are some nice people in GD! T__T Like myself. b mai frend.
Thanks! And... okay!
I don't really see the point
or theme to your avi.

I am pretty sure that there is a forum for this kind of stuff..

Dedicated Smoker

FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
LovelyThoughtsInMyHead
FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
go back to the cb arrow

FAGG0TSAURUS HATES YOU
go back to the cb arrow
HATE AGAIN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out