Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closing his hand and watches the energy dissipate. Looks up at Dominick who has moved. He then turns to Melliana and grins. "So, I suppose we shall just leave the lycan to dispose of the Cronids. Since they are not causing much harm, and it fills his hunger for the time being."
Scorch awakes from his slumber with a loud sneeze. "*YAWN* Ah, no dreams... just how I like it. That was kinda weird waking up from a sneeze." Scorch murmurs on.

"I bet that Hiei b*****d was talking bout me. Anyway, I see that the Cronids are getting more restless during the night. I'd have to talk to Dominick about the matter, because I know he's not going to like me eating them, Ha ha ha ha." Scorch continues to say to himself while laughing very obnoxiously.

Scorch stands and gathers his newly stolen gear and starts to notice something slightly different about himself. "Aster you son of a b***h..." Scorch comments to his inner self. "Because of that stunt now I have a ******** tail, what are you gonna do bout this, huh?" he continues to ask himself unanswered.

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*pops in on Scorch* "YO! Hey is there anyway I could stay with ya til I find a place of my own."
*tosses his things on the near by couch*

*flops on couch* "So what time are you gonna fix dinner, cause hunting demons makes one really hungry."
Aniyu wakes up again in the park and removes the illusion that hides her. She is laying on a large tree branch. With a sigh she hops down landing on her hands and knees. "Hm...its pretty quiet today." She glances around frowns. "Last night something was definitely here. Something familiar." She stretches for a moment and attempts to search for the presence but sense nothing. She sighs heavily. "Damn it...guess I'll have to wait until tonight."
"Yes, ******** you, and get your own food. I know you hunt them as well, but your going to have to fend for yourself because the only thing I have in here is water, bed and soap," Scorch answers while walking towards his window.

"If you really want to eat, try want I do... go eat a Cronid, some of them actually taste good." Scorch says back to Inno in a joking manner. "By the way, do you know where Dez went?" Scorch asks while his newly formed tail starts to wag.

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Aw, lookie Snoopy's tail is wagging, ha ha ha ha, oh as far as Dez, ... I think he might just came out of one of his portals."

*sits up* "Oh, yeah shopping is a good idea, you want me to pick you up some doggie food lil puppy." rofl

*stands and heads for door* "Oh wait, is it okay to carry a sword around this town or will I start a lot of trouble."
"You know, kiss my transformed hairly Lycan a**!" Scorch leans out the window. "It won't matter much because most people are too scared to do much about it, I mean I am six and a half feet talk and walk around with no shirt."

Scorch then jumps out the window on to the fire escape and turns back to Inno lastly saying, "I'm going to get some early morning sun. I'll see you later demon ho."

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*opens door and heads out* "Yeah, yeah, I'll be back later." *closes door behind him*

*teleports into the air* "So where can one get some grub." *sees some elderly lady being attacked* "Great and here I'm trying to have a nice peaceful vacation, well time to go to work."

*draws one of his swords and teleports behind the demon and cuts him in half*
Becoming annoyed by not finding anything she decides to find something to take up sometime. "I'm bored." She grumbles scratching her head. "Well might as well have some fun." She heads to the center of the park were a lot of people are passing and starts to use her illusionist abilities to draw their attention. After a few minutes a few people began to watch her out of curiousity.
Stands from the couch and stretches. "Well shall we continue to the park to meet up with the lycan? I'm sure he's up by now and finding himself some nice Cronids to eat." Chuckles and walks to the door. He picks up his sun glasses and places them onto his face. He smiles."I wonder what crazy ordeals will occur this morning. "
|| Holy s**t I missed a lot.... recap? thx! ||
Kay so I’m gonna jump back in…
Jinx walked quietly through the streets, looking around for someone she might know. She still felt like she just awoke from a dream, but she knew by the tender feeling in her right arm, she was awake. She walked quickly through crowds of people, trying not to catch anyone’s eye, but it seemed as though everyone was staring at her. She knew why, walking down a crowded street in a destroyed blood red party dress was bound to get you noticed.
Dominick turns to look at Hiei, letting his eyes re-adjust to inside lighting. "We could, if you think that is where everyone else is. Really, I think we're not getting much done in the park. Maybe we could try to meet everyone there, then, if we do not fight, we could split into groups and search the city for answers." He takes a few steps back from the window to take a look at the people in the room, the morning sun coming in brightly.
((Scorch is updating for ya biggrin ))
"So, I guess I'd better put on a jacket or someone might notice that I'm that 'super' lycan from yesterday." Scorch heads back into his apartment to grab a hoodie. "This will do," he proclaims as he heads out the door this time.

"So, they never said where to meet at so I'll just go back to the park," Scorch thinks to himself as he walks, like a normal, to the park once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff