Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: Flidar
Exact Problem: Was on the doll quest, and it disappeared on me. I don't know when it disappeared, I only checked after I finished (with crew) and didn't get credit (not even a red message). Neither Katsumi nor Kin can be talked to. I cannot do the Lantern quest, but I also never talked to that guard before I found Katsumi so I don't know if that is a bug.
Operating System: Windows Vista
Internet Browser: Firefox
Mood: Frustrated mad
Anything Else?: This problem is nearly 2 weeks old on my account and something similiar has just happened with Duneslam.

Beloved Smoker

Username: Toshirou Hijikata. XD

The Problem: Kat and Kin will not talk to me after completing the quest. The quest no longer shows up anywhere in the PDA

Operating System: XP home edition, fully upgraded.

Internet Browser: Internet Explorer, using the latest updates of flash and shockwave, all the annoying bells and whistles.

Mood yesterday: scream

Mood now: stare

Anything else?: I have a feeling it may have happened because I was lagging REALLY badly after completing the quest, and the window froze and shut itself down. When I got back on, Katsumi asked when I was going to go get the doll for her, and then after that she wouldn't talk to me. Neither will Kin. The mission flag still shows up on my PDA map, but nothin'.

Just happened to me yesterday.
TheLittleVixen
Nirvanic
TheLittleVixen
does any1 know when the staff are doing there next update? they might sort out this problem

Fat chance of that.

We'll probably get Memphis the Mermaid's
retarded, gimp cousin next or something. ;/

xd probably but we can hope

Yes, we can hope!

But they already know about this problem.
And now what? A new aquarium game!
WTF!
I bet that if we paid to play zOMG!
then we wouldn't have a problem getting
this s**t fixed.

Crystal Prophet

ok this problem with katsumi/kin its freaking me out
btw i tried in Opera (browser)

O.G. Prophet

Username: JaySkillz_44

The Problem: Katsuma and Kin won't talk to me after completing the quest. The quest no longer shows up anywhere in the PDA

Operating System: Windows Vista 2007

Internet Browser: Internet Explorer, using the newest updates

Shirtless Lovergirl

Username: thedancingbunny
Exact Problem:Well, it's pretty much as you guys said, I can't talk to either of them, and I've killed Kat's doll, like three times. The quest doesn't even show up on my PDA!
Operating System: imac, I dunno the 20 inch screen one?
Internet Browser: Safari
Mood: Pretty frustrated, and pissed
Anything Else? Yes, I've kinda just moved on I'm now 5.9, but I still come back to Zen Gardens and try to get them to talk, and fight and kill Kat's Doll, hoping it will work. So far no, it hasn't. stare
now Kin won't reward me, I killed ten drums and he gave me the second trial but he wouldn't give me the ninja pants recipe.
Username: aznbabie
Exact Problem: can't ring the bell to visit uncle kin and i can't talk to katsumi either
Operating System: window XP
Internet Browser: firefox
Mood: stressed scream
Anything Else? Fix plz. I would like to visit basken lake and the gold beach
Man, this problem has been going on forever!
The Tallest Building Ever
⌈★☆☇I Want to get Something Done About it! ↵ ☆★⌋

⌈Have the Same Issue as Us?⌋
      ☇Please Please Please fill this form out and POST IT IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

[b]Username:[/seagal360]
[b]Exact Problem:[/yes]
[b]Operating System:[/any]
[b]Internet Browser:[/mozilla firefox or internet explore]
[b]Mood:[/mad]
[b]Anything Else?[/no]

⌈Do You Know Anyone Else Experiencing this Also?⌋
      ☇Please tell them about this thread and have them post here! The more posts we get the more attention we’ll get from the Mods!

Jahn Boy's Widow

Demonic Dragon

Aah-Zuri
I took the Doll quest and altho it took many tries i completed it.
However i can not get Katsumi to talk to me & the quest doesn't even show up on my PDA.
I have even uped & lowered my CL level...to no avail.
I can not move forward without completing this quest.

Window XP
Firefox
Very Annoyed:
It has been a week already...plz fix or restart!

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Username: rairame mizuhi
Exact Problem: Kazumi, Kin and George don't respond T=T
Operating System: Windows vista, and have tried with a virtual machine that runs XP lol
Internet Browser: Firefox, Google Chrome, IE
Mood: mad stressed
Anything Else? Could you plz fix this -__-, and btw does anybody could help me finding a fire ring? ñ__ñ''
Username: Vita de Lumen
Exact Problem: A while back I got the quest to go and talk to Kat's Uncle, however upon arriving he wouldn't talk to me. I went back to Kat yet she wouldn't talk to me either. After logging off and logging on the Quest had disapeered completely, Now she wont talk to me and I can't ring the bell.
Operating System: Windows XP
Internet Browser: internte explorer/fire fox
Mood: Upset
Anything Else?When I talk to the guy for taiko drum quest he'll give it to me but it wont show up in my pda.
Username: G a X C h a n
Exact Problem: I haven't had the Kin and Katsumi problems like other people but when I was wondering around Zen Gardens I needed a new quest to do so I was talking to the NPC in front of the Barton Portal and the quest was "Find the Girl" and basically it was just go find Katsumi. And I did! I went to her and click on her speech bubble thing but it just asked if I wanted to find more weave stuff, so I'm like no. I check back on the NPC to see if I finished the quest and he just says nothing.
Operating System: Windows Vista
Internet Browser:Internet?
Mood razz ISSEDD because I hate having that little quest in my quest box~! >.> Can't get rid of it!
Anything Else?Right now I'm a 7.3 xDD I've tried avioding it but it really pisses me offf~! Please fix it.
HilfyChanur:
Neither Kin or Kat will talk to me:
Vista:
Firefox:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items