Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Zealot

I'll throw out my kit Nona ; u; <33

Nona: = v= -scurrying along outside, trying not to run into any trees, her armor clacking as she runs-

That sucks Moony 8c

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Seretti
you be sure? i not want you regret choice later. sweatdrop

3nodding

Nasaiki generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 25!

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
hmmm I'll toss out Apollyon

Apollyon: *notices the scurrying kit* having fun there?

Lunatic

Mia Lavinia
Seretti
you be sure? i not want you regret choice later. sweatdrop

3nodding

heart emotion_hug

Aged Zealot

Nona: -stops and raises her ears, allowing them to swivel as she vaguely turns in the direction of the voice- I'm on an adventure...! Life is always an adventure when you don't know where you're going ^ -^;;

Manly Member

Attention!
If you need something certed by Lolli or Bull, you can now go here!

Indulgent Sex Symbol

After some consideration, I've decided to stream, if anyone is interested. uwu

As always, the link is in the bottom of my signature. ; u;

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Ishmeluv
Nona: -stops and raises her ears, allowing them to swivel as she vaguely turns in the direction of the voice- I'm on an adventure...! Life is always an adventure when you don't know where you're going ^ -^;;

Apollyon: *laughs* well you definitely have something going there. Need any help on this adventure of yours?

Aged Zealot

Nona: Well I always do end up needing help.... But I'm happy to have you tag along just for company ^ n^ It's a bit lonely trying to scramble my way around here blindly. -waggles her tail slightly-

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Apollyon: *frowns at bit at the kits statement and looks briefly around for the kits parents* well then I would be happy to accompany you. Sitri says things are fun when there is more than just yourself.

Aged Zealot

Nona: -sniffs the air- My sister will probably find me eventually.... I just wanted to take care of myself for awhile... I didn't want her to worry about me every second.... -shakes herself out and starts on the trail of an interesting smell, scooting her way along before she perks up- Who's Sitri? Sitri seems to have the right idea.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Ishmeluv
StarshineAngel01

Ebi: All it takes is an opinion! You just say what you like a don't like, what looks good and what doesn't, based on your own thoughts and feelings. You could say "I think that dress looks good, but won't it be too short?" or maybe "it looks too heavy to walk in" or "too thin, it might tear." You don't have to comment on the quality of my stitching or pattern or anything cx Every little thing is a big help, Ayberk!

Ayberk: that is a valid point -glances at his designs- well, since i haven't met any of your siblings, i think they will like the designs. Depending on their lifestyle what fabrics you make them out of, it would be good to choose durable and their favourite colors.

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Apollyon: well trying to look after yourself is a good goal. However family always seems to worry if they're a good family. Sitri is my daughter. She was always running off on adventures as well

Aged Zealot

Ebi: -nods carefully- They all tend to like wearing blacks and whites.... But I was hoping I could try out some color.... Maybe some dark blues or maroons.... -purses his lips and pulls out some colored pencils from the bag at his side- Maybe a velvet, partly see through dress for Dahlia.... Long, with a slit.... Maroon.... Do you think a dark blue pencil skirt would go better with a black, open collared shirt or a white one? -sticks his tongue out again, concentrating-

Nona: I suppose.... It's just.... Well, when you have to depend on others all the time.... -squeaks and rubs her nose as she bumps into a shrub- You have a daughter? Did she get in a lot of trouble too?

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Apollyon: well I'm sure one day you'll get there and you can depend on yourself more. Yeah just one although I havent seen her in a while, not since I came over here. She was getting into all sorts of trouble and coming home dirty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff