Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chan Means Cute in Cantonese
Adianel
The Feist
Adianel
Akechi-kun
I'm sure it does.
3nodding I died. Then I got busy with life and disappeared. Been pretty crazy on this end... no internet because I moved out. I have two jobs.... ugh
Think you're busy enough?
No... apparently not. It seems that on my days off I have gotten roped into helping my parents with their charity work. I have no life and I don't sleep! >.<;;;;

Kechi ~ Yeah, but only enough to live.

Man. That sucks.

SUCKS SO MUCH YOU SHOULD GIVE ME YOUR HORNS. domokun
Adianel
The Feist
Adianel
Akechi-kun
I'm sure it does.
3nodding I died. Then I got busy with life and disappeared. Been pretty crazy on this end... no internet because I moved out. I have two jobs.... ugh
No... apparently not. It seems that on my days off I have gotten roped into helping my parents with their charity work. I have no life and I don't sleep! >.<;;;;

You need to take a break!

December: Not me! I'm posting.

BUMP: Don't call TOO much attention to us, or they'll can us again. xp
Akechi-kun
Man. That sucks.

Not gunna happen.

Feist ~ Yeah I do...
Adianel
Akechi-kun
Man. That sucks.

Not gunna happen.

Feist ~ Yeah I do...
Can't you get some vacation time off a job, or talk your parents into giving you a break from the charity work.
Adianel
Akechi-kun
Man. That sucks.

Not gunna happen.

Feist ~ Yeah I do...

Darn. Well, you should see my sig anyways. Not that I'm questing or anything. xp
The Feist
Can't you get some vacation time off a job, or talk your parents into giving you a break from the charity work.
I just had a 5 day break a few weeks ago. I went to Anime Evolution in Vancouver
Adianel
The Feist
I just had a 5 day break a few weeks ago. I went to Anime Evolution in Vancouver
But you're all tired and stuff!
Adianel
The Feist
Adianel
Akechi-kun
I'm sure it does.

I never slept, and I've been avoiding life lately. XP

And you know what I realized about having the thread out here as opposed to a guild?
It actually moves.
And.
There's community interection.
Remind me why that's not appropriate for GD again?
The Feist
Adianel
The Feist
I work too much. 16 hours a day at least four days a week and 8 hours on two other days, doesn't leave me much room to sleep

Kechi ~ Sorry hun, don't have much to give.

Sexy Shapeshifter

*pokeths thread for the hell of it*
Adianel
The Feist
Adianel
The Feist
I work too much. 16 hours a day at least four days a week and 8 hours on two other days, doesn't leave me much room to sleep

It's all good. <3
Akechi-kun
It's all good. <3
^_^
Adianel
The Feist
Adianel
The Feist

gonk Why do you work so much!?
The Feist
gonk Why do you work so much!?
Because it costs too much to live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items