Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa, look at that like / dislike ratio.

When did that happen? People dislike thread? 0.21642429426861 21.6% [ 253 ]
Your OP is too MEAN! 0.082121471343028 8.2% [ 96 ]
Actually I am sort of curious now how that happened. 0.35842600513259 35.8% [ 419 ]
Maybe I'll get the HEATED THREAD TAG 0.073567151411463 7.4% [ 86 ]
Yeah, try to get it HEATED, I LIKE THAT IDEA 0.26946107784431 26.9% [ 315 ]
Total Votes:[ 1169 ]

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Started off pretty good, I like how it played out the more I listened. This is definitely right up my alley for musical enjoyment. The lyrics were also pretty well written. (Is it just me or is YouTube being a bit laggy? Like the track is skipping way too much...?)

Turisas - No Good Story Ever Starts With Drinking Tea

Seeker

I rather enjoyed that song. I was expecting some good ol trash metal, but turned out to be some awesome pirate metal! I approve.

Jim Croce - Operator

Big Wife

The vocals are very smooth, and the vocals are very well-written. It's also a little heartbreaking. I really like it. The guitar is very good, too. Man, good 'ol Jim Croce.

Elton John - Benny And The Jets

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

I normally love Elton John, but I never liked this song--something about it rubs me the wrong way. Elton John knows, too, because he didn't want it released as a single. I love his voice on most things but not lounge music. Meh. I liked it just a little more when Haley Reinhardt covered it, and even then still not a fan of the song.

Puddle of Mudd - Control.

Big Wife

I'm a big Grunge fan, but I never really got into Puddle of Mudd. They're pretty alright, but their sound is pretty typical for the late 90's. They have talent, though.

Tool - Ticks and Leeches

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Tool is always a good choice. This song in particular can get a little boring if you're not in the right mood to listen to it, but I think it's great. It's a shame their music is not available for streaming other than in Grooveshark (I get why and I agree I guess, it's their music in the end) and where I live their albums are expensive :C

Fear Factory - Self Bias Resistor
Completely out of my zone. I generally don't enjoy this genre. The closest I've been is Jack Off Jill/My Ruin and I'm not even sure if people consider that close? I got through the entire thing, I just didn't like it very much.

Kareki Ni Hana

If for any reason you cannot use soundcloud or that does not work for you, please immediately send a private message or tip quote me.

Ghostly Bum

I'm not really into the spacey, dreamy type music but it's kind of "pretty" in it's own way, I suppose.

Sister - Kate Nash

mikedav17's Waifu

They lyrics are good, but honestly, i just couldn't stand her singing sweatdrop #choirnerd.

Pitbull-fireball (SPOOF)

Big Wife

God, I hate Pitbull, so it's nice to see someone make fun of him. It was cute. However, I probably won't listen to it again.

Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun

Seeker

I love Smash Mouth. I first heard them in Mystery Men as a kid, and fell in love with them. One of their albums was first CD I ever bought.

The Mynabirds - Numbers Don't Lie
The song was pleasant to listen to, thats for sure. It is a very chill song and it was definaty very indie sounding. I did enjoy it though and I may look for more songs by this group.

Dance in the rain by Koda Kumi

Athebyne's Partner

Big Member

Well, spent most of the video waiting for it to well, rain. (Spoiler alert: it did. Yay!) Anyway, for the song itself, it's a very typical pop ballad. It's far from terrible and her voice is nice, but I find that foreign-language pop songs are disadvantaged by the fact that, well, it's hard to sing along and it hurts that chance to get hooked. So, an okay song, but not sure I'd go back to it any time soon.

2Pac - Me and My Girlfriend.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Eh, not my jam. I've always felt tupac was given way too much credit for his abilities, especially in comparison to his contemporaries, like Biggie or Nas.
Death Grips - Spread Eagle Across the Block

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, uh. It's definitely not my kinda of song, that's for sure. I guess it sounds too random and...weirdly distorted. Got a headache listening to this. The yelling-rap annoyed me to no end. emotion_facepalm I found myself waiting for it to end.

Sing it(The life of Riley) - Drapht

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces