Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa, look at that like / dislike ratio.

When did that happen? People dislike thread? 0.21642429426861 21.6% [ 253 ]
Your OP is too MEAN! 0.082121471343028 8.2% [ 96 ]
Actually I am sort of curious now how that happened. 0.35842600513259 35.8% [ 419 ]
Maybe I'll get the HEATED THREAD TAG 0.073567151411463 7.4% [ 86 ]
Yeah, try to get it HEATED, I LIKE THAT IDEA 0.26946107784431 26.9% [ 315 ]
Total Votes:[ 1169 ]

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Omg, no. Right off the bat, when I saw it was almost 17 minutes long I couldn't.
I listened as much as I could (about 6 minutes), but I just felt like it was constantly building up for something that never came.
It doesn't sound bad, it's just not my cup of tea.

"Trouble is a Friend" - Lenka

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
....it got me hooked at the very start with it's catchy beat....and the chorus brought me deeper into the song with it's deep lyrics..
..for a modern pop song...i kinda liked it,, Overall....

Roger Voudouris - Get Used to It

Big Wife

It's cool. Its has disco elements along with the-soon-to-be pop sound of the 80's; it's a nice little gem showing the progress of music during the turn of the decade in the late 70's.

Plus, that keyboard is on point

Soundgarden - Superunkown

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Black Hole Sun obviously steals the spotlight but Superunkown is a great song too. I really like how the song starts and the chorus is super catchy, and well, Chris' voice is amazing. I have the album but haven't listened to it in quite a while, I really should though.

Rasputina - Barracuda

v I tried the link and the song didn't play properly, it skipped and stopped, then I tried listening to another song and then playing that song again and it worked. Kinda weird, sorry about that!

Clever Detective

I had to listen to this on Youtube, because that site you sent me to just didn't agree with my computer. I liked the original version of this song, and I'd say this cover is pretty good. Not enough to get me to listen to this group more, but enough to give a nod of approval.

Save Yourself -- Michael Schenker Group (Or it's McAurley Schenker Group... I never am quite sure. XP))

Big Wife

I didn't know Schenker had a solo album. I know know a few songs from Scorpions, but I really like his voice; I think it really fit into the 80's Metal scene. As for the song, it's classic and a good listen for anyone into 80's style Metal.

Nick Schendzielos - Open Hammer Jungle Jams

Profitable Prophet

I enjoyed the monkey effects.

That is some sexy tight bass, but as a free jam, the song isn't really cohesive. I can appreciate goofy stuff, but the overall composition was a little too rough for me. I wouldn't give it a second listen. That said, I decided to check out some of his other material. (Mullet Clown Bass Gun Control is hella boss.)

Rivulets - Swans

Shapeshifter

holy s**t i really like this im chairdancing.also what the ******** is this video im laughing
its sounds like game music from the late 90s

beast - vico vega

Eloquent Gaian

Bioshock, awwww yiss. I love how aggressive the song is, props to the female vocalist for screaming it out in a way that didn't make me cringe. And yay, patriotism~

White Mystery - Minus the Bear

Big Wife

It has a nice little psychedelic feel to it. I have a thing for bass progressions, and I like this one's a lot. The little keyboard solo toward the end was nice, too.

Dream Theater - Dance of Eternity

Peculiar Cultist

19,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
It's not bad, but I'm extremely picky when it comes to Instrumental only type music and this just wasn't my cup of tea. It's fun, certainly (when it finally gets going) and it would be super neat as like the background music for a video game or something but It didn't appeal to me to just sit there and listen to it.

"Aaron" - JD Eicher & The Goodnights

Big Wife

It's not bad, but the sound is really common to come by nowadays, due to this weird Folk-Music movement. Also, for some reason, 'whoas' and "heys!" really annoy me when they're in songs. It's something I can't get over.

Dream Theater - Wither

Vermillion Shapeshifter

Gah! Why hadn't I listened to Dream Theater before? While I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd verses better than the actual chorus, and I'm not a 100% convinced of the vocals, this is really worth listening to. I kind of don't relate to song lyrics that often, but I think this is an exception, which is in part why I liked this song. Also, this is the second DT video I stumble upon today, so that might be a sign.

The Go! Team - Huddle Formation

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
It scared me at first because my volume was too loud.
i can't say i thoroughly enjoyed it (too much noise for my taste), and i couldn't really understand what the lyrics were.
it did bring back some fond memories of a group dance i performed with my competition team when i was younger, using drumsticks as a percussive addition to our tapping.

Profitable Prophet

Looking at the title, I assumed this was going to be awful, but it easily exceeded my expectations. This is good music for a lazy summer afternoon. I love the retro guitar and doo-wop influence. Good feels.

Townes van Zandt - Waitin' Around to Die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces