Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undaria
Crimson_Clovers
Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen
lol you and Undaria are both large kittys...i'm just a regualr old house cat, sly, sexy, sneaky, and always looks like i have a secret wink ...black though..i'm seem to have a lot of negative jo jo....or luck...or the universe just plan old hates me xd

I's not a kitty, I's a LEMUR! *dances around* Lemurlemurlemurlemurlemurrrr~

Sorry, I'm a bit of a spaz. sweatdrop

lol you and me both but still bigger then me wink and ya kn.....ahahahaha check it out my co-worker just linked this to me another use for an ipod touch

funny *rolls on ground*

........ eek

what, i can be lazy *twiches tail* ive think ive decided and lion it is *lays on back and streches*
*laughs histraicly* My PAW, im gonna have to do that
lol yeah...no one really talked to me for a while there....but! someone that knew what i was kinda explained it and everyone seems cool with it because they know that i dont just go crazy about it. lions a good choice...lol really big cat though blaugh
Gabrial_Lowen
i guess i'm more of a conservative furry...i usually wear the ears and tail..if i wear them at all, but i'll call my hands paws and at work i accidentally crushed my hand with a cable box and yelped "frak my paw!!" lol i walked around the corner and everyone in the call center was looking at me funny xd

I'm a lot like that too. Call my hands paws, call my significant other (when I have one) my mate, stuff like that. In private, I love being cuddly with my friends, though I tend to restrain myself unless I know for sure where a specific friend's touchy-feely boundaries are. I wouldn't want to make anyone mad, after all. sweatdrop
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen
i guess i'm more of a conservative furry...i usually wear the ears and tail..if i wear them at all, but i'll call my hands paws and at work i accidentally crushed my hand with a cable box and yelped "frak my paw!!" lol i walked around the corner and everyone in the call center was looking at me funny xd

I'm a lot like that too. Call my hands paws, call my significant other (when I have one) my mate, stuff like that. In private, I love being cuddly with my friends, though I tend to restrain myself unless I know for sure where a specific friend's touchy-feely boundaries are. I wouldn't want to make anyone mad, after all. sweatdrop

lol i know what ya mean, cuddly friends are the best kind of friend but i cant really do that now..most of my friends give me flak for it which is funny because they all have deranged parts of there personality's, i, however, would'nt recomend tackling someone and rubbing all up and down them...take it from me..i should know...did that once in high school..did'nt work out so well lol
well, i look like a lion person, my pics in my journal were kind of ....for entertainment.
im still sort of new at this but i think i fit directly in, i just never had a name to put with it i guess, now i most certainly do.
*is pleased* whee
Crimson_Clovers
well, i look like a lion person, my pics in my journal were kind of ....for entertainment.
im still sort of new at this but i think i fit directly in, i just never had a name to put with it i guess, now i most certainly do.
*is pleased* whee

being pleased is a great thing biggrin i know for a while there i did'nt know what it was..then i started watching anime as was like "omfg wtf bbq" then i knew what it was hehe,
Gabrial_Lowen
Undaria
Gabrial_Lowen

lol i know what ya mean, cuddly friends are the best kind of friend but i cant really do that now..most of my friends give me flak for it which is funny because they all have deranged parts of there personality's, i, however, would'nt recomend tackling someone and rubbing all up and down them...take it from me..i should know...did that once in high school..did'nt work out so well lol

Aww. I have a couple of friends I can be really snuggly with, which is nice. Still, I totally agree that the random tackling and snuggling thing can put people off. x.x
Gabrial_Lowen
Crimson_Clovers
*is pleased* whee

being pleased is a great thing biggrin i know for a while there i did'nt know what it was..then i started watching anime as was like "omfg wtf bbq" then i knew what it was hehe,

thank you
now dont get me wrong here
would some one like to snuggle the bif oll lion over here
i havent been able to and its driving me up the wall
so online will do
lol i just remembered i saw this furry comic xd Funny Furry Comic
Gabrial_Lowen

that was funny as hell
Crimson_Clovers
Gabrial_Lowen

that was funny as hell

lol i love XKCD he's always got something new and funny, one of my other fav's was when he asked the redhead if the carpet matched the drapes and she said yes but not the upholstery...then just kinda walked off leaving him confused xd
Gabrial_Lowen
Crimson_Clovers
Gabrial_Lowen

that was funny as hell

lol i love XKCD he's always got something new and funny, one of my other fav's was when he asked the redhead if the carpet matched the drapes and she said yes but not the upholstery...then just kinda walked off leaving him confused xd

*ROFL*
im gonna go to bed
check your inbox
any other furrys out there?!? xd
Crimson_Clovers
Little Girls Have Guns
Gabrial_Lowen
i actually at one point had the ear's and i made an animatronic (sp?) tail that used a 9v battery and a small electric motor. it had a pin attached to the end of the motor that would spin around slowly and move chain link that was in the tail so it made it look like the tail was moving on it's own...it was really cool but it got taken from me along with the ears by an ex-g/f stressed

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

girlfriends are evil.

i attach mine to a matching wristband(i have a tail, legwarmer and wristband set i made to match my earses) with some fishing line. i might try the motor thing though...

how did you get theses things, i want them

i made mine. i make almost all of my fur stuffs. my main pair of ears i made myself too, though i have a higher quality pair made out of porcelain that i wear to anime conventions.
Little Girls Have Guns
Crimson_Clovers
Little Girls Have Guns
Gabrial_Lowen
i actually at one point had the ear's and i made an animatronic (sp?) tail that used a 9v battery and a small electric motor. it had a pin attached to the end of the motor that would spin around slowly and move chain link that was in the tail so it made it look like the tail was moving on it's own...it was really cool but it got taken from me along with the ears by an ex-g/f stressed

girlfriends are evil.

i attach mine to a matching wristband(i have a tail, legwarmer and wristband set i made to match my earses) with some fishing line. i might try the motor thing though...

how did you get theses things, i want them

i made mine. i make almost all of my fur stuffs. my main pair of ears i made myself too, though i have a higher quality pair made out of porcelain that i wear to anime conventions.

wow!
how you make the ears?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out