Welcome to Gaia! ::

as you can guys see I'm quite new here in gaia! *3* nice to meet you everyone!. . .I'm from deviantart *3* yes yes the art gallery. . .I saw some of the DA people there has their own gaia accounts so I was inspired to make one my self. . .it looks fun! biggrin so. . .here are my works from my gallery! hope you guys like it!

chibis
here are some gifts I made for my friends in DA
User Image

and here is myself chibified
User Image

Random works

my original character Star! *3*
User Image

prizes I made for those who won my contest in DA
User Image

User Image
* 3 * hihi. . . redface

Welcome to Gaia dear. :3

These chibis are are absolutely freakin' adorable!
My favorite one is the little self portrait.

You could make quite a bit of gold by opening a shop in the R&C forum and selling these.
Adorable Massacre

Welcome to Gaia dear. :3

These chibis are are absolutely freakin' adorable!
My favorite one is the little self portrait.

You could make quite a bit of gold by opening a shop in the R&C forum and selling these.

thank you very much for welcoming me here! *3* 3nodding

and thank you for liking my artworks!

do you really think so? *A*; I'm quite new so I don't know how that goes around here. . .>.<;
Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay razz

Btw your colouring is really good xd

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
^___^ Welcome to Gaia~~ You'll find noobs, trolls, flamers, and, if you're lucky, the occasional nice person here! |D

I agree with Massacre, you could make a killing with these. They're adorable and people love chibis and shiny photoshopped drawings. Probably, if you sold enough, you'd get thousands of gaia gold easily. I've worked in the Art Shops and Breedables before, it's not so hard to get used to, and trust me when I say that these are marketable to about 80% of people around on Gaia.

If you want help knowing about making an art shop, here's a humourous (and very true) guide to making one.

First off, though, before you make a shop, I suggest you go here, and ask around for price quotes. Keep in mind that most people there are asking for pricings themselves so their not very good with estimating how much you're worth. I would say, off the bat, that you could get at least 30-50k for the large chibis, and probably 40k-100k and up for full bodied drawings and other stuff. Don't listen to anyone who says under 15k. It's best to overcharge before you undercharge, because even if you overcharge there's still many willing to spend the money.

Anyway, good luck, and even if you decide to not sell your art, have fun~ ^3^
CowPokes
Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy your stay razz

Btw your colouring is really good xd

thank you so much! *3* xd I hope so too!

and thaaaaank you so much! *3* I'm so glad you like it! whee
awesome arts heart
me wants to stalk you on DA XD
heart
Alfred_Baramender
^___^ Welcome to Gaia~~ You'll find noobs, trolls, flamers, and, if you're lucky, the occasional nice person here! |D

I agree with Massacre, you could make a killing with these. They're adorable and people love chibis and shiny photoshopped drawings. Probably, if you sold enough, you'd get thousands of gaia gold easily. I've worked in the Art Shops and Breedables before, it's not so hard to get used to, and trust me when I say that these are marketable to about 80% of people around on Gaia.

If you want help knowing about making an art shop, here's a humourous (and very true) guide to making one.

First off, though, before you make a shop, I suggest you go here, and ask around for price quotes. Keep in mind that most people there are asking for pricings themselves so their not very good with estimating how much you're worth. I would say, off the bat, that you could get at least 30-50k for the large chibis, and probably 40k-100k and up for full bodied drawings and other stuff. Don't listen to anyone who says under 15k. It's best to overcharge before you undercharge, because even if you overcharge there's still many willing to spend the money.

Anyway, good luck, and even if you decide to not sell your art, have fun~ ^3^

ohhh?! really?. . .wow thank you soooooo much for the kind compliments!! redface and the links are really helpful I will ask more people about the prices to see how they would be willing to pay. . .*3*

again thank you so much for the advise and the comment! thaaaaaaaaaank you thaaaank you thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!!
gabriella_mckenzie
awesome arts heart
me wants to stalk you on DA XD
heart

thank you so much!! *3* please visit me here!
http://camiiie.deviantart.com/
*has added you in Deviant xd " awesome chibis again =3
pinay artist right???
heart heart heart
gabriella_mckenzie
*has added you in Deviant xd " awesome chibis again =3
pinay artist right???
heart heart heart

yes! yes I'am *w* how did you know? *o*
OH MY GOSH!!!! Super cute drawings...

You pinay, too. smile
Eva Weird
OH MY GOSH!!!! Super cute drawings...

You pinay, too. smile

thank you soooo much!!!! xd glad you liked my drawings!!

and yes I'am pinay! hihi. ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces