Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play the PC version. It's epic, yes?

Q. My dude is vampiric and I noticed he sorta looks different depending on when I drink blood, does he hever look normal while still vampiric after enough blood?
Not sure. I just finished the vampire cure quest a few nights ago and he went back to normal, so I don't think he'll change back as long as he stays a vampire.

Great game though. Trying to do all the Fighter's Guild quests now.
Epic is an understatement.
as long as youre a vamp, youll always look like a vamp.
there is a quest chain to turn back to normal, but when you complete it, you cant become a vamp ever again.

and since you have the pc version, you really should get a few mods for it, considering thats basically what the pc version is for XD
Syrabane
Epic is an understatement.

Agreed *kowtow's*..... *giggles at pun*
He can only come as close as a bright pale if anything. Other than that, no. =)

I'm an Argonian! Huzzah!

I myself am stuck in the game. I'm doing the quest where I obtain a house for fairly cheap and it turns out to be haunted ((Sorry I don't remember the name of the quest, I haven't played in a while, broken ps3 D,= ))

Well somewhere in the quest I got bored and decided to go on a stupid killing spree. >>;;;
I think I miraculously killed someone vital to the story because I cannot get any information to link the quest together. I'm supposed to go to the tavern and talk to the guy that sold me the house but everyone is dead inside. The guy was supposed to have fled town to a tavern in the Imperial City. But the person who is supposed to give me that information is either dead or disappeared off the face of Cyrodiil =/

Any tips?
For the love of god, please don't tell me I have to start over if I want to clear that quest. =/

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
There are many vampire mods out there made by people who think the vampire race is ugly.

I personally have never found any I liked.
Aiko Katserugi

I'm an Argonian! Huzzah!

I myself am stuck in the game. I'm doing the quest where I obtain a house for fairly cheap and it turns out to be haunted ((Sorry I don't remember the name of the quest, I haven't played in a while, broken ps3 D,= ))

Well somewhere in the quest I got bored and decided to go on a stupid killing spree. >>;;;
I think I miraculously killed someone vital to the story because I cannot get any information to link the quest together. I'm supposed to go to the tavern and talk to the guy that sold me the house but everyone is dead inside. The guy was supposed to have fled town to a tavern in the Imperial City. But the person who is supposed to give me that information is either dead or disappeared off the face of Cyrodiil =/

Any tips?
For the love of god, please don't tell me I have to start over if I want to clear that quest. =/

You need the diary in the house
Razz-Berry 9
Aiko Katserugi

I'm an Argonian! Huzzah!

Any tips?

You need the diary in the house

That, and maybe try talking to someone else. Several different people will tell you the Benirus*sp guy went to Imperial city. Sometimes you can also skip steps in the quests and say, go straight to Imperial City to complete that portion of it. The cheap mansion is great but you're going to need some fire resistance and strong weaponry to take out the old lich.
YOU MUST SHUT THE DOORS OF BWWAASSDDDDAWAAAAAA!!
Aiko Katserugi

Any tips?

Oblivion is riddled with quest glitches.
sometimes the glitches can be game breaking, meaning it'll be impossible to complete the main storyline.
its usually a good idea to save before every mission, just in case something happens.

i also found that this is a good site to go to to check for quest related glitches.
simply go to the quest you are on, and check the bottom of the page for the glitches or bugs that might happen because of the quest.
that makes it easier to avoid them.
Well I have the book an I will be sure to look around for other people who can tell me that Benrius is in the Imperial city. I actually did go to the Imperial City only to find that I couldn't show him the diary at all. It gave me no such option to do it.
Aiko Katserugi
Well I have the book an I will be sure to look around for other people who can tell me that Benrius is in the Imperial city. I actually did go to the Imperial City only to find that I couldn't show him the diary at all. It gave me no such option to do it.

i think i know what quest youre on.
its "Where Spirits Have Lease", right?

you got the diary, right?
well, according to uesp, you need to get the Skeletal Hand as well(i missed the hand when i started that mission <_<" ).
ill just copy-paste

Quote:
Head downstairs to the main floor to find that a jar has fallen from a cupboard (the jar only falls after you have defeated the ghosts upstairs.) The broken jar has spilled its contents onto the floor: a Skeletal Hand holding a Scrap from Lorgren's Diary. Be sure to take both items, or else you will have to come back for them later. More Benirus Manor Ghosts appear, and you can put them to rest or just escape the manor; there will be new ones after your return.

Now you have to find Velwyn Benirus once again. Ask around town and you'll be sent back to The Count's Arms. Speak with the bartender and he'll tell you that Velwyn went to The Imperial City. Go to the Elven Gardens District, and look for him in The King and Queen Tavern. It may take Velwyn some time to arrive at the tavern; your quest marker will point to the tavern even if he is still in transit. Once he arrives, speak with him to learn the sordid details and find out that he feels guilty selling you the place. His disposition must be raised to at least 60, otherwise he just says "Sorry. But how is this my problem?" Make sure you bring the scrap from the diary with you, to convince him that he's the only one that can open the secret door in the manor. He agrees to meet you back at The Count's Arms in Anvil to help you lift the curse.
Oooh!! okay now! I get you! I'll see if that works when I get my PS3 fixed! =D Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff