Welcome to Gaia! ::

((tressy you's a tricka hoe >: D))

L-98 went offline for a while, the poundings from the tree might not have been something that would kill him, but he was pretty banged up.

((i wanteth to taketh the test... eth :0))
~*~ Hailey Esme Denail ~*~

Of course I'm dazzling...
...I could have told you that one myself.

Darkness is predictable...

...Don't you think?

User Image

"Hm...." she hummed in response as he kissed her neck and spoke.
"Of course.." she spoke in only a whisper.
She was glad, she had agreed to coming back to this school. For Senoir year. She took a few breaths with a smile..

(( What don't you get? o.o ))
User Image

=Atreakar Xephon=

He couldn't contain his happiness. "Yay!" He blurted, using the arms he had wrapped around her, to lift her a few inches, and spinning once or twice. After a momment he had set her back down. "Sorry." He muttered. He tapped his fingers against her stomach gently. His eyes now on the lake once more.

"You said its better at night, maybe one of these days you can force me out here again to see it at night?" He questioned her, now using her shoulder as a head rest, his chin hanging over her shoulder, he eyed her.

[[What Test crying ??]]
(( damnit you kevz tricka hoe is my word >:U))

Lu-c put her hand on the neck of the mangled body of L-98 then said, "synchronize" and a flash of blue light went down her arm and into L-98. afterwards Lu-C went dormant once again and good ol' Lucy was back."huh what hap__ oh my god hailey i need help!!!!" cried Lucy as she sat next to the mangled body who reminded her of someone she couldn't put her finger on.
~*~ Hailey Esme Denail ~*~

Of course I'm dazzling...
...I could have told you that one myself.

Darkness is predictable...

...Don't you think?

User Image

"Woah." Hailey said as he spun her a few times. He had set her down and she smiled. "Don't be sorry Atreakar" Hailey laughed a little.
"If, that's alright with you." She said turning swiftly around and catching his face in her hands. Hailey held his chin in her hands and pecked him lightly on the lips.

(( The test Nakatsuki has on her siggy.
I must go ._. Sorry! School..ick >.>
See you tomorrow.
Bubye!~ =] ))
(( Gah! I played a game called..PSU before there was this girl named Trica-boo or something like that and everyone called her Trica-hoe o__O ))
Seek,

User Image

Yuuga smiled at Yuki, She ate her pizza and looked around the cafeteria and saw Ikuto with Jay. Jay looked as happy as a clam and Ikuto looked a bit irritaded, probbrable isn't going the way he wants it, serves him right. Yuuga finished her pizza and grabbed her cheetos and tea. "Yuki lets go back to your dorm now." Yuuga put her hand on Yuki's back not sure if he was awake.

And ye shall find.

{Sorry but I found that on Photobucket but I saw how exsided you guys got so I found you guys a Quiz}
((shall i shout atreakar then??? ._.))
[[OOC: Ima head away too, put Riley down and watch the TV... I'll reply to yours tomorrow. I'll be on about the same time. heart heart heart You Guys/Gals]]
Nakatsuki
And ye shall find.

Love bade me welcome: yet my soul drew back,
User Image

Ikuto looked at Jay, and leaned down and kissed Jay's neck like he had earliar and whispered in Jay's ear, "My offer still stands about earliar, even if it means I have to wait." A smirk came upon Ikuto's face. He knew he shouldn't be kissing Jay's neck infront of everyone but he will do what ever it takes to get what he wants.

Guilty of dust and sin.

((I was playing sims earlier ;D robin and her bf stole the downstairs, i'm on her computer...So I won't have Jay's pic link.))

Jay stayed quiet and bit off the banana on his tray. "I'll let you know when I want to." Jay winked at Ikuto.
((awww man and when kevz started doing his homework finally >.< wink )
((amily you missed it we have someone new in the RP :3))
Love bade me welcome: yet my soul drew back,
User ImageUser Image

Ikuto smirked and leaned back in his chair, well now he was getting somewhere. He at least knew he was going to get some.....Eventually, that was the only downside he doesn't know when.

Guilty of dust and sin.
Yuki got up and nodded. He started to walk to his dorm and yawned again. He opened the door and walked to his bed. He jumped on it and rested his head on the pillow. He stared at the ceiling for a couple seconds before falling asleep.
User Image

Yuuga followed after Yuki, she shut the door after her and started to eat her cheetos as she watched Yuki fall asleep. When she finished she tip toed over to Yuki and sat beside him and looked at him sleep, guys always looked adorable when they were sleeping. She smiled and moved his hair from his face, she kissed him on the cheek.
Lucy ran down the halls with L-98's mangled body in her arms rushing through the boys dorms trying to get to yuki's room."YUUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" lucy shouted,"I need help!!!!! YUKIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff